Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been posting in here for around two years now, and I think this forum has been living for few years and can be called a senior forum, so far there was changes in the post rates sometimes, but the payments will never be missed in here.

I was actually initially confusing this site with one moneyearners forum and this forum also uses mef cents. Has anyone heard of this money earners forum and are they paying?

As far as I know its a scams site already. Or more like a nuisance site. Because MEF is the first one that is paying then the moneyearnersforum come along. And its turn to scam but MEF still here paying. So I think its much better and advisable that you join MEF.

yeah, MEF is a stable forum with active admin as well few good active users, that post there regularly, I hope today I will make few posts on MEF, and complete the minimum cash out points and apply for the request as well, I think the payment process is as usual fast on MEF.

As far as I know its a scams site already. Or more like a nuisance site. Because MEF is the first one that is paying then the moneyearnersforum come along. And its turn to scam but MEF still here paying. So I think its much better and advisable that you join MEF.

Oh you are referring to the other MEF forum right? Whoah, I though it was the original MEF forum that we talk about here that turned scam already before, haha. Anyways, as you can see there are payment proofs posted for this forum in this section and that goes to show that this forum is paying.

yeah, we can check the payout section for latets payments processed by the admin and from those payment proofs posted by users too, as far as I know MEF is very active PTP around, and I don't suspect it's status but I always try to post and have an active request on MEF.

Payment received from MEF:

Date: 2011-26-12 01:47:28

Batch: 80067588

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 17 Dec 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2011-26-12 01:48:18

Batch: 80067600

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 22 Dec 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2011-26-12 01:55:46

Batch: 80067822

Amount: $4.84

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thanks Admin

well, for those that have doubt on the payment system of this forum, especially for newbies if they want to know whether MEF pays or not, the above proofs are helpful for them to notice that MEF pays for regular posting as well as for active contribution too, a bonus of 25 cents.

yeah, in this thread we can found their members' reviews and feedback that the site is a good PTP so far, I don't remember exactly, but have been paid for many times from MEF, it is a stable forum with stable rates and is going to stay active for a few more years possibly.

I want to remind MEF members that forex and ptp forums are paying section also. Theirs other paying section and not only hyip section is paying section. So I'm hoping that other members will also post in other paying section. Because its frustrate me that I'm the only one posting in other sections. Although mods does not mind that I do consecutive posting in MEF. But I do.

I understand your feelings, and I will be active as soon as possible although I sometimes do not have much spare time and my only free time these days and 3 days to come. I am here only the active section proof of payment of another forum thread only and even then only a few times in 1 week

Date: 2012-05-01 02:00:13

Batch: 80893812

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 24 Dec 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-05-01 02:04:40

Batch: 80894002

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 31 Dec 2011 Winner Prize

Thank you.

PTP section is turned out to be a paying section now, but still there is not much activity on this section like before, and that is the reason active PTP posters can't make much posts there if none to reply or take part in the discussions.