Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

well, I also have an active request there on MEF,

but there is so many pending requests for the month, August, before me,

so I think I should wait enough until all those requests get cleared.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have won the activity contest for 20th August and it was updated on 23rd and within 24 hours, I also applied for the payment this time,

so it is until not yet rejected, that means they will pay me for it, hopefully.

I requested payments for 3 dollars and so far I'm still waiting to get paid. I'm hoping that I will be paid this week. But I'm afraid that this week is nearing end and still not moving at all. Although I know that this site keeps on paying. I'm just hoping that I will be paid before the end of the month.

contest prize money received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-27-08 05:47:55

Batch: 69005472

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 20 Aug 2011 Winner Prize

Thank you.

well, my payout request was approved four days ago, and until now, I still have been waiting for the admin to process it,

it was on daily basis he was paying to the members with approved requests, at least one payment a day.

Payment received from MEF:

Date: 2011-01-09 02:31:11

Batch: 69344757

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 26 Aug 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2011-01-09 02:41:34

Batch: 69345053

Amount: $2.78

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thanks

I already have two dollars and I can request payments as soon as I want too. But right now I prefer to post more and to reach 5 dollars or six dollars before I will try to cashout. in this way I can receive a good 5 dollars in my LR account. I hate to cashout small because I end up earning few dollars. While if I request 5 dollars at least theirs an impact. lols

@budado

I can't wait that long, until $5 because, it takes very long for me to accumulate $2 on MEF, with one cent rates for proofs,

then if I have such higher target like $5, with post rate as low as two cents, it can take months for me to reach it ever.

it is god to see at least one member will be paid on daily basis from MEF,

unlike other forums that will have a separate weekly or monthly etc, there will be daily payments from MEF, required the approvals of the requests faster.

I need some more push in this forum to be able to reach the minimum payout and request for my very first payment in here. Until now I only need 19 more points to be able to reach that goal.

Earning 19 points is not a hard task at MEF. However, I have found that the forum is not much active these days which makes it hard for the earners to keep posting with them. However, as far as they are paying, they are worth giving your time....

I believe it is hard to earn specially if I will just rely on my payment proofs. And I notice that some threads are not so active and so I can't easily post on them if they are not updated. Well I really hope that I will be able to manage to reach it next week.

I myself noticed that they activity at MEF has reduced drastically from the past few months but the best thing is that they are still paying. Their posting rates are a bit low as compared to other PTP forums but the good thing is that they do pay their members and with no delay...

I myself noticed that they activity at MEF has reduced drastically from the past few months but the best thing is that they are still paying. Their posting rates are a bit low as compared to other PTP forums but the good thing is that they do pay their members and with no delay...

Well activity has dropped because admin made GPT section a non-paying section (even though later he made PTP section paying again)

However I believe members are now more cautious in many replies to prevent making the same statements all over again

Wow, payment received! I hope I will received mine to, but I have problem the other day and I hope that moderator can reprocess my request in here after donating my points to the admin :D

What sort of problem you are having at MEF. As far as I have noticed, everything is working fine at MEF. I myself have started to post at MEF and have found that the activity their at MEF has started to increase which is a good thing from earning prospective.