Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

@archu :

im sure after HT is was stable admin sinip and topnotcher can paid normally again in ITM..that is normal because they more focus to the new site..new site more needed the care than the old forum for sure to make the new forum is stable and good in activity of member :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think that they should prioritize HT.i think they try to make it fair between payment in HT and ITM since basically these site is almost same.if there any delay in payment in ITM its mean they also start trying to pay member.just dont worry about that.since then we will also get the payment.but for the last payment admin really bale to pay many member in just a day

i always forget make post in other section if in ITM.but i still like to be active in here at least they able to pay me.the activity in here always available so then they didnt worry if then i cannot make any reply.many active member there really help me to reach my payment

@venmarz :

well develop 2 forum isn't easy for sure..ITM is the famous forum and was know paid the member...but about HT they bought from the scammer and that will bit hard to make good name of HT again..just with the fast payment in HT can made HT famous again..and maybe the sacrifice is ITM..

well just see what will admin do about the payment time in both of forum..i just will continue posting again in here for sure..

i just hope there is no site being sacrificed.i hope both will grow as very legit site.seems that sometime member still confused why member talk about this site since this site have no payment before and now they get the payments.so hope then member will always support this site,since admin have done many things to make this site have good reputation

well, I have reached another set of hundred posts that I can place the payout request now,

but considering the fact that the major part of my posting in this latest set of hundred posts was payment proofs,

I guess it might be $0.50 is what I will be paid, due to the new rates of IHBP posts,

thus I better to request the payment after making 200 posts to receive at least a $1 in payment.

well i never reach 400 post and then try to request it at once. but i think they will not mind just wait for the right time come to your request.as we know they have a bit delay lately so just give them time to check it.but maybe then better if we able to request the payment in small amount to help them too

even it just small amount but still worth it.i really want to be more active in here,but member not really as many as before.i should not give up in posting as long as many active member there,so i have chance to collect a few point in everyday so be able to be placed my payment

I hope the admin could fasten the payment process in the site because it was more than a week I waited the payment request.

Maybe it could reach 2 weeks that I have waited, although I read if the admin will try to process our request in 4 days. I hope the

admin could keep their promise to process our payment request soon.

I hope the admin will pay me soon because it has been 10 days I waited the payment process. The other forum which is owned by ITM,

hyrextalk, has paid me yesterday and that is 10 days from my request. I hope the admin will pay me too today because it's 10 days from

my request in ITM too :D

i dont know why member get small amount lately or they just who love posting proof only.i cannot access this site for long time.i dont know why maybe my ISP block this site or vice versa.i also see any member faced same problem too.i hope then i can be as active as before when im able to access this site

I am not active in this forum anymore because I find it difficult to post in here due to low members activity. If there would be a great number of activities in this forum, then it's good to post but it just hard to do it now. I prefer some forums to work with rather than this one.

my posts are around 150 unpaid so far, I have planned to request at 200 posts or even more than that,

I have been posting all my payment proofs on ITM so far, both hyip as well as PTP payment proofs that I get,

these days being an active investor of hyip, I have got few more proof posts to post daily,

and this way I can also increase my activity as well as earning on ITM as well.

My strategy in here is almost the same as before. The payment is delayed in here by three weeks more or less. But Italk is always paying. So what I did I keep on posting and every time I reach 100 post I just simply cashout. Keep it pending. In time its like having a time deposit. or post dated check. Because you still get paid.

yup its ok for member to request payment as many as they able to but we should be patient wait for the payment come.i wanna become so active in posting if im able to post again.i wanna make post in other section as well as i know get 50% deduction there is not really good