Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

angel you are great admin ever.really fast in reply and always try to satisfy member.well thats really nice i also see i got paid faster thanks admin.seems today so many member try to request their payment again.i will also place my payment there.its really good news if admin will able to pay memebr maximum in 4 days

All people got paid just now and now there is no PENDING PAYOUTS.. Me and SINIP have decided to get back to 4 days payout schedule like before.

So all new requests will be paid MAXIMUM in 4 days :)

Thanks

Alright! What a great news!

Thanks for the news, Angel. I am so glad to hear that.

By the way, I just received my 3rd payment from ITM.

MY 3RD ITM PAYMENT

Date: 2/18/2011 3:17 PM
Batch: 55585579
From Account: U0307244 (italkmoney.com@gmail.com) 
Amount: $2.50
Memo: N/A

Thank you.

maybe admin havent accept it yet not reject your payment.as i know they are so slow in paying memebr.thats why memebr not want to be more active in here.hope admin will also have limitation about the longest time to get the payment too

Unfortunately, the admin refused to pay me already, and said to me " contact Sinip " ,

When I contacted sinip , he did not respond to my written inquiry, and is not to clarify the reasons why he refuses to request my payment,

And I'm sure I did not do any mistakes, and so far have not received payment .

after requesting the pay out, after 1 month they said they had paid money to by alertpay account, but i didn't receive a penny from them, i don't know the reason for receiving the money to my account, i left the site, as there can't be any problem with the alertpay.

All people got paid just now and now there is no PENDING PAYOUTS.. Me and SINIP have decided to get back to 4 days payout schedule like before.

So all new requests will be paid MAXIMUM in 4 days :)

Thanks

I am glad to know that requests will be paid maximum in 4 days.

Hopefully this will bring back the old members and make ITM an active forum.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 2/18/2011 2:58 PM

Batch: 55584039

Amount: $2.30

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 2/18/2011 2:54 PM

Batch: 55583820

Amount: $4.30

Thank you.

Date: 2/18/2011 2:59 PM

Batch: 55584123

Amount: $2.30

Thank you.

As I observed in this forum, they have few active members and since I'm new here, I find it hard to make posts and reach the minimum of 100. I can only see same members participating in the threads and posts of mine. Well, if the payment system will be good, then old members will really come back and be active again. That's what I think.

yup people who post there is not really many but they will come everyday for sure but if you also check other section then you will find many memebr also active there too but they are in different section than you.for the proof you can see so many memebr get paid there so they really active in here too

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 2/18/2011 3:17 PM

Batch: 55585499

Amount: $2.00

Thank you.

the last payment made in february 18th after that they have another pending payment.i hope within 4 day they will clear it up too.well i have check any contest too just have to contest active but one of them is stuck maybe not many memebr interest in posting there

i am active here also only that sometimes i am quite busy that i have no to visit this site. but for now i am active in many sections and not just in ptp section. cause i want to be the 70 50 rules around here.

@chuna :

that is because you post the payment proof maybe my friend..if you much to post the payment proof of course you will got small amount after all..because the payment proof just 1 cent..try to making a lot discussion post..im sure you will earn $3 minimum :D