Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

@memoney :

i don't know why the member is inactive to making post in here although the member online is really much for sure...and about the payment i think this site is delayed in the payment but they always paid the member for sure..so we doesn't must worried about the payment..just must have a little more time to wait the payment for sure :lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made a payout request for a set of two hundred posts here,

of course most of these were payment proofs, and few comments,

I just expect to get paid soon from ITM, the activity here is so good these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally i got payment from here..and so happy because got more than 3 cent for my 100 post :D

You have received a payment to your account U3480135 (Rivhaltho):

Date: 2/12/2011 12:17 AM

Batch: 55161290

From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj)

Amount: $3.10

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITM forum.

Thank you.

is it really hard for meeber to get that rate??i didnt really active there and not yet request my payment.but i hope in short time i can count my total amount and try to request it all.sometime i also worry abut the deduction there.since sometime hard to make post in other section as well in ptp section

it is only one cent for payment proof. but for normal replies it depends on the quality of your post. usually it is 3 cents per post. but then again if you didn't follow the 70 50 rule. what ever amount you get it will be deducted with 50% deduction for not following rules. but it is just alright .

i don't want to be filled with worry. if i am not able to post in other section i just accept the deductions in my payout. in my pending payout of 200 posts i didn't able to follow the 70 50 rule and so i expect 50 % deductions. and i will make another payout of 100 posts and not have followed the rule again so that will be another 50% deductions. i am just hoping on the following payout i can have time to post in other sections.

thats great i hope you will get your activity back in posting in other section.im so sure that admin is so kind to member because she still paying member even it with deduction.i hope my acivity in here will always good,if you and other can be active in other section then i will also be active there too

Hello All ,

Well I take the pleasure to announce to you all , that I and Sinip has bought the FORUM - http://www.hyrextalk.net

Well its the first acquisition of ITM and i am sure we took some right decision.

Though the deal had cost a huge fortune but i am sure that with all our friends support we can make money for all of us :)

It will remain paid to post forum but few modifications will be made :-

1) Since we saw lot of pending requests are pending and we have to make payments to them - we came to a conclusion that since the forum scammed people - we will reimburse to them for what efforts members made in posting - So we will be paying HALF THE MONEY THEY HAD ASKED FOR ( this is because we have our budget right now and we can afford only that for now )

2) We will have new rates soon so people can start posting again on the forum and get paid :)

3) We need your support to make it big like ITM and GT

Thanks and regards

Topnotcher and Sinip

the admin made some good changes in the forum like adding another paying section. I'm actually already satisfied with the forum but now I'm more hAppy with the changes. here's the announcement

Hereby I announce the change of forum rules, and I'm sure you'll

like it.

The biggest change is introduction of whole new section (1 Cent

Zone - Other Ways to Earn Money Online) that is now part of "paid

to post" scheme. For now you will be paid flat-fee of 1 cent per post

in that forum section (and its sub-sections), later on it might

increase or be paid according to the post quality like in the rest of

the forum. We will see how it goes.

Another change is that it is now explained in which payment

processors / e-currencies you can get paid, and PayPal is included

as well, but with some limitations.

All of that you can find and read about, in the updated forum rules,

which you can find here: http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?

app=custompages&do=show&pageId=4

I'd also like to ask forum members to adjust their signatures in

accordance with forum rules, and here is the link again: http://

www.italkmoney.com/index.php?

app=custompages&do=show&pageId=4

That is all for now, have a nice day! :-)

Hello luci1209,

Hereby I announce the change of forum rules, and I'm sure you'll like it.

The biggest change is introduction of whole new section (1 Cent Zone - Other Ways to Earn Money Online) that is now part of "paid to post" scheme. For now you will be paid flat-fee of 1 cent per post in that forum section (and its sub-sections), later on it might increase or be paid according to the post quality like in the rest of the forum. We will see how it goes.

Another change is that it is now explained in which payment processors / e-currencies you can get paid, and PayPal is included as well, but with some limitations.

All of that you can find and read about, in the updated forum rules, which you can find here: http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?app=custompages&do=show&pageId=4

I'd also like to ask forum members to adjust their signatures in accordance with forum rules, and here is the link again: http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?app=custompages&do=show&pageId=4

That is all for now, have a nice day! :-)

-------------------------------------

ITalkMoney.com - Sponsored by - Fxcambier.com , Midasgoldfund.com Statistics:

-------------------------------------

Registered Users: 2608

Total Posts: 95208

Busiest Time: 9612 users were online on Feb 15 2011 11:52 AM

I hope they could process payout faster just like other forums, I can see they have loads of advertisers so it wouldn't be a problem for them to pay us all as they have enough funds to pay us. If this will continue I don't think members will patronize this forum.

today no payment mad for memebr.io just feel tired of this condition i dont think will be more active until i get the payment.if it take a month then i will not post within a month too maybe or decrease my post daily.i just hope admin will also know about this problem that being discuss anywhere