Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

That's interesting. hehehe..

I'm planning to be active in fxfred for as long its permits. My goal is long term investments in here and I need about 500 dollars just to make my strategy a good chance of profit. While I'm doing that I'm constantly traying to be active in demo trading right now. I loss too much already in forex last january so I prefer to go back on drawing board and return strong again.

You can try this one, with draw the posting bonus and again deposit so that you can ask for some deposit bonus so that the amount you need to deposit will be some what less.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, I'm able to have now my UWCFX trading account verified just today when I have submitted it several hours ago. So now, I don't have problem in the withdrawal process and also to have good trades here if i will have good bonus.

Its great to see that you become a verified member, i too submitted my documents but they are not so clear so they rejected those documents.

Its great to see that you become a verified member, i too submitted my documents but they are not so clear so they rejected those documents.

Yup, they required us to have clear, colored scan or copy of our identification and billing address. Well I don't think there will be a problem even you are only limited profile you can still use it. Only then I just pursue to verify it.

Yup, they required us to have clear, colored scan or copy of our identification and billing address. Well I don't think there will be a problem even you are only limited profile you can still use it. Only then I just pursue to verify it.

Yes there is no problem with the partially verified profile, as we can enjoy almost all features except some few features which are also not necessary for normal trader.

Yes, they do have several things need to verify namely: Email address, mobile phone, full name, and residential address. And the two identification and proof of billing took me some to submit it but then Im done with it already.

We should send some good quality documents then they will approve or they will ask for some good quality documents other than documents which we sent to them.

Yes and also we should carefully handle those documents we are going to submit as for me I already take care of it not to have any damage or any problems. And also important to update the information like mobile phone wherein I think I will modify sooner.

Yes in case of any loss of password etc they may ask for mobile number to send some code etc so its better yo update.

You can try this one, with draw the posting bonus and again deposit so that you can ask for some deposit bonus so that the amount you need to deposit will be some what less.

That's my plan. I'm going to withdraw my funds when I got paid in fxfred then reinvest it back in my other lite account. In this way I can get bonus again. I don't know if I can withdraw the funds again and transfer it again to my another lite account. Just imagine I have two lites account and transfer it back and to until I have a huge bonuses.. lols.. can it be done?

That's my plan. I'm going to withdraw my funds when I got paid in fxfred then reinvest it back in my other lite account. In this way I can get bonus again. I don't know if I can withdraw the funds again and transfer it again to my another lite account. Just imagine I have two lites account and transfer it back and to until I have a huge bonuses.. lols.. can it be done?

second one is not possible, if you do like this then they will cancel the bonus given for your first deposit, so there is no use of this one.

I guess so. I'm just internating some ideas. I'm really excited to add more funds in my uwcfx accounts but I think its going to take 18 months before I can properly trade again as I have lots of debt to pay first. I can't wait to pay all of my debt and start to trade with clean sheet.

Latest news letter received today that is on 23rd March from UWCFX regarding the update on the last day of the TRADE AN APPLE promotion !

Last days of the TRADE AN APPLE promotion

Dear Client,

We would like to remind that our TRADE AN APPLE promotion will end in less than two weeks.

If you wish to participate in this promotion you should make the required amount of deposit by 31 March 2012. Please note that each Participant will have additional 90 days to meet the conditions of this program.

Hurry up! Our generous bonuses, MacBooks, iPads and iPhones are waiting for you to get them.

Don’t miss this exciting opportunity! Click here to read more about our TRADE AN APPLE promotion.

Questions? Send an email to support@uwcfx.com or contact us via LiveChat

Sincerely yours,

The United World Capital Team

Web: www.uwcfx.com

Phone: +357 25 750 555

Fax: +357 25 722 377

Well, it seems that they will soon add Libertyreserve. I wonder when and hoping to test it to withdraw in there when I got payment for bonus in the forum. I think I will just start trading in next month as it seems I still need to practice and need more funds to make it appropriate for my strategy.

Hello!

We can now provide the opportunity to any client to Deposit by Liberty Reserve, and this will be integrated into Client cabinet in the near future.

For the time being any deposit transactions will be handled manually between 10:00hrs – 18:00hrs (our local/server time) Monday to Friday (client can obviously send the money out of working hours, but the deposit will be done during our Finance working hours).

Clients can send their money directly to this account: U1602801.

It is necessary that client enters the following comments while sending the money (please note that numbers 12345L/R are only examples of their trading account numbers):

FFC ACC 9311.19 - UWCFX acc 12345L - for LITE trading accounts

FFC ACC 9311.19 - UWCFX acc 12345R - for REAL trading accounts

Payment details should be sent to finance@uwcfx.com after the transaction is completed. Payment details should contain the following information: Name, Trading Account number, Amount, Liberty Reserve Account number, Transaction ID.

If client wants to withdraw by Liberty Reserve (providing he deposited by LR), s/he should send a request to finance@uwcfx.com. Request should contain the following information: Trading Account number, Amount, Liberty Reserve Account number. This process is also handled manually during the same working hours as for deposits. If requested funds are available on client’s trading account, the amount will be deducted manually and sent to client’s account with Liberty Reserve.

Any questions, please ask

Thanks

So, it means we need to deposit via LR in order for us to have able to withdraw it using LR also. I wonder what is the minimum deposit in LR or is there any requirements as do I need to just deposit some to be able to withdraw funds continuously in my account.

minimum amount will depend on the account type you using, for lite account i think its $10 which we can do without any problem

I tried to trade using 10 dollars and its can't be sustain. For example usd/cad 0.01 lot. this is the smallest lot. If you open one 0.01 lot its going to eat up 10 dollars worth of margin. So just few negative pips and you going to get mc in here. Its better if you trade you have at least 25 dollars in this way the ten dollars will be your buffer zone against market volatility.

I tried to trade using 10 dollars and its can't be sustain. For example usd/cad 0.01 lot. this is the smallest lot. If you open one 0.01 lot its going to eat up 10 dollars worth of margin. So just few negative pips and you going to get mc in here. Its better if you trade you have at least 25 dollars in this way the ten dollars will be your buffer zone against market volatility.

Yes Margin requirement is there, we should not start with some small amount of balance. If we start then we will receive margin call soon.

Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that our Bonus Program is back.

Take advantage of our Trading Credit Amnesty and turn your credit bonus into real cash!

Only now, each of our new clients can get up to 30% bonus on the initial deposit.

Are you already our client? We have a bonus surprise for you too! Contact your Personal Account Manager to find out your bonus!

Remember, new promotional campaigns, bonus schemes and demo contest coming soon! Stay tuned and check our website regularly for any upcoming bonuses.

Click here to read more about our current Bonus Program or contact us at support@uwcfx.com or via live chat.

Sign up now to get bonus for your deposits. Hurry up, promotion time is limited!*

*Promotion will be valid until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that our Bonus Program is back.

Take advantage of our Trading Credit Amnesty and turn your credit bonus into real cash!

Only now, each of our new clients can get up to 30% bonus on the initial deposit.

Are you already our client? We have a bonus surprise for you too! Contact your Personal Account Manager to find out your bonus!

Remember, new promotional campaigns, bonus schemes and demo contest coming soon! Stay tuned and check our website regularly for any upcoming bonuses.

Click here to read more about our current Bonus Program or contact us at support@uwcfx.com or via live chat.

Sign up now to get bonus for your deposits. Hurry up, promotion time is limited!*

*Promotion will be valid until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

I'm interested and I want to deposit 10 dollars in AP and 20 dollars In LR. But right now I don't see LR as mode of deposits or withdrawals in uwcfx. I'm wondering if I need to send support or just wait for the LR icon to be updated. Because I thought theirs already and LR available to request payments or request to get paid in here.

I'm interested and I want to deposit 10 dollars in AP and 20 dollars In LR. But right now I don't see LR as mode of deposits or withdrawals in uwcfx. I'm wondering if I need to send support or just wait for the LR icon to be updated. Because I thought theirs already and LR available to request payments or request to get paid in here.

LR option will be visible in website shortly but for now they are processing manually, so send mail to finance dept about deposit/withdrawal in LR finance@uwcfx.com

@murali603

Thanks. I will just going to wait then. I don't want to make it complicated as right now I can withdraw and deposit using AP. So I will just going to wait for LR to be integrated to the site.

I'm hoping that this month its going to be integrated already or next month the latest.

@riddick09

I think its going to be faster if AP

Since every time I cashout in AP its instant. In case of LR since we need to email then its manual.