Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received my 1st payment from HRT forum.

It's quite long waiting time.

MY 1ST HRT PAYMENT

You've got cash!
hyrex talk (hyrex_talk@yahoo.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.
Payment Details
Date: March 24, 2011 9:40:58 AM
Amount Sent: $5.00 USD
Sender Name: hyrex talk
Sender Email: hyrex_talk@yahoo.com
Reference Number: 6BB78-xxxxxxxxx
View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.
Thanks for choosing AlertPay, 
The AlertPay Team	Follow Us    

thast really nice amount at least now admin back and start paying member but now the activity there indeed so low not look like usual.maybe they should have any other offer to make member become so active in here again and hope people who get the payment will back in psotin again

in march 24th admin already clear all the payment but now i can see a few member try to request another payment from here.i dont have enough points to request maybe i need to wait about 3 days to reach my goal first.i hope then i can get good amount of money too.

I don't know if buying another ptp site will help italk. Its seem hyrextalk has the same problem as italk right now. Or I think italk is less attraction right now than hyrextalk. because right now italk has less members posting. And I think hyrextalk will inherit this problem soon. Good thing is that admin of Italk and hyrextalk is trying hard to keep the two site afloat.

i really want to be more active today.i hope then i can find many member will also post with me too.i can see that now member not really active at morning.i hope i can see more activity at night.i want to reach my target post again before i make another payment

After all the conflicts that had happened in this forum, I can't see anymore the "high reputation" that I've seen before.

Maybe a lot of members have already lose their interest in posting with this one because of "fear" that they might be scammed already, despite all the efforts that they have done before.

I'm not updated with this site too, 'cause I prefer already posting in other sites.

But if I saw any improvement here, then maybe I'll post here again.

you should not worry about the payment in here.i really like to be active in here because admin now is so different with the old admin and the rate in here now is so rasionable so member will not worry if then this site bankrupt or whatever.usually they will process the payment within a week.

its totally depend on admin but i think my old payment was process in short time only.i think within a week and im still happy with that but i wanna collect more posint so then i dont need to make manypayment request there just once in a big amount

Not idea to post 10 posts here daily. In 10 days, you can request for a payment. Even if there will be delays, as long as the admin is known to pay, at least, you are expecting something from someone. Do this in some other forums and you will get a decent amount every month.

seems today many member get paid from here.i will be so happy if i also get paid again from here but i havent request amount .i hope admin will be paying me fast then.i really hope to be more active in here,but i think now the activity is not that great as usual

well, I registered with this forum, last september only, but never been active there,

just today have made few posts, as I came to know that the forum HT is the sister forum of ITM,

it was good to be active here, all the payout requests have been cleared today already.