Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope admin pays you.Well,i have got my pending payment left by anderson,the former admin of hyrextalk,get paid by this new admin. I think we need to give this new admin more time to clear things.

It has taken a lot of time already, and I think I will never received payment,

strange here that he had been an objective survey on the request for payment that was in the section of the threads that have been approved,

this mean that I had to be received payment for a long time .

@mahmoud

Relax man, this site has been acquired by ITM admins so they will pay us for sure so you must be more patient to wait your payment request

and you could make posts while you waited that. If you didn't too much believe, you could stop post and waited until you got your payment

but I suggested to make some posts because there is no doubt if the admin will pay us.

many payment request already approved by admin and it is very good news but many members are asking more for there post and Admin are denying that . i think it not members fault becaus eits really confusing how many post we may request. just looking for my request where Admin still not come.

@Nikhil

Oh really, there are many payment which have been made because I didn't get my payment but I requested that from

5 March 2011 so it's not too long which I waited. I hope I could get my payment at most 5 days from my request so

I hope I could get payment in next 2-3 days.

I noticed it also that the admin has cleared many pending payments, it will be great if the admin clear off pending payment quicker that will make people to keep posting there. Beside the admin is a trusted one so no need to be afraid of posting there.

this looks just like ESF who has a new admin and they both have to carry paying the old pending requests. i think thats not very easy for the new owners but im glad that they are doing their best. i have not signed up here yet but maybe i will when every thing is running smoothly here again. :)

I dont understand where do i find how many posts i did in the forum?

I mean i know i have made over 300 posts but that was before the change of owners.

After that i had still $8.00 in my account. So i asked for another withdrawal. Then it got zero, and i continue posting. But where do i see the new postcount?

all i see is the old stats in my account.

Anyone?

@mahmoud

Relax man, this site has been acquired by ITM admins so they will pay us for sure so you must be more patient to wait your payment request

and you could make posts while you waited that. If you didn't too much believe, you could stop post and waited until you got your payment

but I suggested to make some posts because there is no doubt if the admin will pay us.

unfortunately , Obviously, I have a very bad luck with ITM admins ,

Because I was an active member of the ITM Forum and has not been approved to pay me twice ,

in the first time I have done some errors , in the second time has already been refuse to pay me without any clear reason ,

and when i sent a letter to the admin , he did not respond to my letter so far .

at the first time we just make request in whatever number of post that we remember then admin have the record of it,if you reques 300 point ans if it match to their database then they will pay you full for 300 points if not then they will pay you for the amount that you deserve to get

Indieover

it seems as if you are pretty active over this forum. How do you receive huge payout everytime? Do you post up to 50posts per day? Anyways i was a member there when the old admin is the owner and i have one or two posts i will just go over and see if i can become active there also.

This forum is paying site and it is trustful after the site has been acquired by ITM admin but the payment process is slow too.

It's similiar like ITM forum, we must wait more than a week after we asked payment request in here. I have waited about a week

and still I got no response and seems like my posts aren't being checked yet.

at the first time we just make request in whatever number of post that we remember then admin have the record of it,if you reques 300 point ans if it match to their database then they will pay you full for 300 points if not then they will pay you for the amount that you deserve to get

Ah thanks thats good to know.. I had a request in the old system with ht cash of 8,00 dollar. Then the system changed and the request was gone. Now i know i made 100 posts, but i dont know where to find how many actual points i jhave...its really confusing. so i just putted all i had and then hope admin has some kind of record:)

This time i got 3 cents per post and payment is almost very quick within 24 hours after request. before they paid me $4 for 200 post but this time difference . anyway now members activity there like before which giving chance to collect more point in a day.