Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

I still don't understand why suddenly italk become a unethical admin. I mean he sold hyrex without even telling its members that the site is for sale, has been sold etc. Because its frustrating and painful to know that hyrex has been sold but hyrex member don't even know that and only read it in another forum. If admin has time to post in other forum that he sold hyex. Why not give enough time to update is own forum or previously owned forum.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@budado

since you have been active on this forum as well, without considering the low rates by them,

there will be definitely a kind of shock to know that the management has been changed and no update from them till now.

I feel that members should posting at the forum now.

I think this is getting more and more ridiculous !

The new admin has said no words at all, and there is not even a single change in the forum at all

I really start to wonder if the forum has really been sold or abandoned by the previous admin already

@christmas_

then it will be like non PTP forum already, but I hope there should be clarity on things here soon,

since I have noticed that the forum HT has got lot of advertisers and even RF program is also one among them.

@christmas_

then it will be like non PTP forum already, but I hope there should be clarity on things here soon,

since I have noticed that the forum HT has got lot of advertisers and even RF program is also one among them.

Not only it is like a non PTP forum, it is like a forum without any admin, without any moderators at all

The situation in HyrexTalk is getting bad and I urge members to stop posting in the forum until something is done by the so-called new admin

@Christmas_

these days the forums' revenues have been decreasing, due to lack of advertisers, almost all of the forums have been suffering this,

so the forum, HT as well, let's wait for the announcement from the new management and then back to regular activities.

Let us face the big question -- Is the forum really sold or has it been abandoned ?

Looking at the situation now, it looks like the forum has been abandoned instead. Sorry to say such a thing.

If anyone gets paid by the new admin, please post your payment proof, and I take back my previous words

I think almost all members have suffered lower post rates for their work, that is really not worth our time,

I think HT also should have fixed post rates, and if there is any objection to pay, the admin should deduct points specifying the reason for that.