Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i got paid one third of my payment request. but i am still happy that we still get paid than nothing at all. anyways, i thought i posted this already. but here it is now

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 2/19/2011 7:28 PM

Batch: 55653568

From Account: U8422031 (hyrex talk)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: payout for posts

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi):

Date: 2/19/2011 6:41 PM

Batch: 55651347

From Account: U8422031 (hyrex talk)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: payout for posts

Thank you.

Again good to see that i am not alone who got paid 1/3rd of request. So it is ok, and i shall wait for the new rates and rules announced before being active on this forum again.

i also not get 50% cut but less than that.but i really really appreciate what admin done to member.until now admin still paying all the request being pending.i hope then they will finish it soon and then they will able to set the new rules and rate there.seems member just waitign fot the new rate there

@venmarz :

that is still good than not paid after all my friend..Sinip and Angel is develop this site right now..and im sure they will not scammed the people like the previous admin..as we know Sinip and Angel is honest person and kind person as the admin..so no worried anything in here..:D

yes the admin has not announced yet any new rules. or the new rate for this forum. I'm just hoping that in our new post they would ve able too calculate how much we get pais as my old points that I have not cashed out is added to my new points I gained. I dont know if we still get less amount when we request another payout now our if we allowed to make cash out when they are still done paying all old pending payment request.

i can see many member make request payment,seems that they havent see the announcement that admin will make any rules so the new rate will be implement later.i hope then admin will surely give good rate,i also read that now this site have 3 admin and will try to delete a few post in admin board

have not requested payment yet with the new admin now. but i am planning to if it is already allowed to request payment now. i wonder if i still get deductions in our payout or like one third again as the points i am going to request are those points i earned from the former admin and few points were the points i gained with the new admin. anyways, i will just leave the job to them to determine how much i will get paid for it.

this forum is the best forum in my opinion i like this forum and i received from it a good money because the offers of it is a very good offers not this only fast pay out

but found some problems on it now in in the domine of it i hope this site come back to gain

because the honest of it and i,ll post payment proof to it now

the last payment proof of this good and honest site

Skip Navigation Links Home / Transactions History / Details

Date: 2/17/2011 9:31:51 AM

Reference Number: 12B50-4C36E

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: hyrex talk

hyrex_talk@yahoo.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $7.00 USD

Purchase type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): payout for posts

Congrats for the payment wahyd, well i asked for another cashout today. I noticed i had over 8.00 in ht cash.

I hope it wont take to long to get them. Its nice to see the forum has less spammers too:)

I wonder if they changed the moderators in the forum or if they are the same.

well admin already told memebr that payment in AP is clear now so then next she will pay memebr who rewquest in lr then for the other payment processor.as we know they have long line of request so not easy for admin to pay all the requests so she need more times to pay it all