HT payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 5/21/2011 3:10 PM

Batch: 61686544

From Account: U0713463 (HyrexTalk.Net)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: payout

Thank you.

i do not know why the admin pays only $0.01 for the post that he was paying $0.02 before , i do not know why many forums get losing many members , anyway i need aboit 40 posts there to request my 4th payout request that i hope the admin pays more thatn 1 cent per post for me ... lol

I have received $1 in my first payment from HT !

the first hundred posts here in my account were of payment proofs from various hyip,

thus the post rate I got was one cent,

it's normal rate for proof posters and I was expecting even better rates from HT !

I could make many posts in here but I will ask payment each 100 post from now because i got too many deduction from last request.

I will ask each 100 posts to make sure that I have made good enough of post and to make sure my mistakes. The admin never told me

what is my mistakes so I got deduction.

I could make many posts in here but I will ask payment each 100 post from now because i got too many deduction from last request.

I will ask each 100 posts to make sure that I have made good enough of post and to make sure my mistakes. The admin never told me

what is my mistakes so I got deduction.

What is the reason of your deductions? I'm just wondering if theirs a deduction or the rate really goes down. I got paid 2 dollars in here. But theirs no deductions at all. I don't know how my cashout has been computed but 2 dollars is almost half of what I expect to earn in here.

I have received $1 in my first payment from HT !

the first hundred posts here in my account were of payment proofs from various hyip,

thus the post rate I got was one cent,

it's normal rate for proof posters and I was expecting even better rates from HT !

Thats strange....before i was always paid 0,01 for payment proof posting...

This that you got this time.

Last time same as your payment date...i got paid 0,005 per payment proof post?

I had 300 posts and got $1,50.

So what is the fixed rate in Hyrex now?

Im confused

I'm still active but I'm worried. I have hard time posting in here simply because of lack of activity and same time I'm worried because italk right now is an accessable. And we know that italk bought hyrextalk. So its strange that italk is down right now. I hope italk will return today or tomorrow maximum as I have not post in here for four days now.

I think its time to check our strategy in here. Do we still want to post in here or not? Me I still want to post but that is until I post as much as 300 post. Then I will stop posting. I will just request 100 post every time I got paid or until I consumed all of the 300 post that I post and still pending to cashout.

@budado, after making one withdrawal request, and if we are still in the queue waiting for the payment, I usually will keep posting until reaching one more request. But after that, I will stop to make a post until the 1st request paid first..

@hayoomaa

There is still payment in here, why did you stop posting in here? I still got some bucks, although it's not much because I didn't make too much

posts and rate in here is not too good. But that was okay for me as additional earning.

I just have applied for my second payment on HT !

I have also noticed that there was payout requests cleared that were placed until 27th May,

so I hope I can be paid by the next payout time without fail,

but the previous experience has shown us that the payments can take longer waiting period on HT !