Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

This time i got 3 cents per post and payment is almost very quick within 24 hours after request. before they paid me $4 for 200 post but this time difference . anyway now members activity there like before which giving chance to collect more point in a day.

that was really fast payment, just in twenty four hours after request !

even the post checking might not be possible within such short time,

but still to get paid at the rate of a three cents per post is much better,

I have also noticed that the activity here is nice.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i have noticed that they pay really fast in here. much faster in ITM. anyways, it is great that you got nice rate. i got low rate . got $7 for 300 posts. but all of them in ptp section. so i guess there is 70 50 rule here also. better focus now also in other sections.

I don't exactly know what's happening here now, when i got paid here $2 half of what I requested, I still have some amount there but I didn't continue posting here as I feel it was a bit tiring now. I think they still pay 3 cents for each post.. ? Well, they have many members . hope the new owner will be in profit of the forum :)

i still confused too in here but maybe points that you request there was old points that come from old admin management.thats why you just get a half o your post only and try to check the thread there,do you think you have enough number of post to request or not??

This forum is good forum and honest PTP site. I have been paid for my first payment request in this site and I tried to ask

another payout request after I got the payment. This site is really good in its rate, its activities and also its payment process.

I waited a week to get payment in here, maybe more than a week but less than 2 weeks.

i will try to be more active in here too.i just hope im able to make a few post in here too,but i will try to request in good amount like 300 or 400 post only so then the long delay payment in here will not really hard to face,so then we always have higher target so will not hurry in requesting the amount or complaining about the long delay

@venmarz

Yeah, same with me. I tried to be more active to post in here too becuase it's not hard to make posts in here and also

the rate is good enough. This forum has same rules with ITM but fortunately for first 5 requests, we could make posts

in one section only.

Im still waiting for the comfirmation of my withdrawal. I have no idea how to count the points/cash i had in my account it was over $8.00 HT cash and then the posting ive been doing when new admin took over. So i just wrote a request and said for the 100 posts i think i made and the rest they hopefully has in some archive.

I feel its hard understand how the points is being counted and that is putting me off a little. Ive searched and cant find it anywhere in the forum how to check your points...

@anne

I am confuse about the points in here too because I asked payment for 200 posts and the payment only for 140 posts if

I don't forget to remember. I didn't know is it for 140 posts or my 200 posts is deducted to 140 posts. But I am happy because

the site was really paying us :)

well actually if your point to request is not enough then they will cut for the all amount that you have only.so when you request for 200 posts they just check on their cpanel that you have insufficient number of post so they just give you 140 since you just have it and not more than that

Now i have no confusion about post count when got two time after new Admin arrival. now each time i am mentioning my previous post number and without any problem getting my payment quick. now the forum is almost crowed which helping me collecting more point.

yup many memebr like this site so then dont worry they will also pay member.i hope this week im able to request in good number of post.i dont really like to request in small mount since they just paying member once a week.but i hope then they will not have longer delay of payment

@venmarz

Yes, I like to post in this site too. I made few posts in here everyday and I will improve my posts from day by day.

I have asked payment request in this forum, that is my 2nd payment request. I hope that could be approved without

any deductions and it won't take too long to be processed.

for me the way they paying member is not take a long time.i just hope then i can be so active in here again.many member just confused about this site maybe because this site in new management,i just hope then i can also become so active in here too.they able to give really good amount of money if member able to concentrate in posting

just try to be more active before they pay us so then we already have amount to request.maybe now they checking other post that already request the payment earlier than ours.they give good rate and better to help this site have the activity up like before

I didn't know why the payment in this forum is long time enough like ITM admin. I think the admins are busy and they didn't have too much

time to spend to check the payment request in here because it has been more than a week I asked payment in this site and there is no

response at all.

because they are run by same admin.wow thats nice finally we able to see latest proof from them.maybe admin was back so member able to be so active in here again because admin try to check their payment request too.hope then we able to maintain activity in here same like in others