Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey good famous forum there its very profitable one . the forum offers great bonus for posting and i had my activity there at first but not anymore since lot of issue happened . they paying very nice and acceptable rates 3 or 4 cents per post its great but i am afraid they go scam as i do not trust the admin much

Before i request only for 100 post and get only 2 cents per post which is not very low amount when most of my post are payment proof . but now seeing members are requesting more 100 post and also getting paid and for this i also preparing request higher amount when sometime payment processing going delay and naturally i also reaching more 100 post.

I will ask payment each time I reach 100 posts in this forum. I won't accumulate my posts until more than 100 posts first

before I asked payment. I will make request each 100 posts so the admin won't check too much in each request.

I have sent payment request on HT and this is my first payment on this forum,

I already have another 76 posts more and I have been waiting for the previous request to be processed,

so that I can place another new request for the next hundred posts,

another 24 posts more to go to reach the cash out limit the second time, hope the payment arrives soon.

I am really excited to know what post rate I am going to get,

as there were a lot proof posts in my posting,

also the first payout request on HT as well,

I still have been waiting to get paid, hope it arrives this week.

I have a new set of hundred posts ready that I can make a new request on this forum,

but thing is what, I have an active request here already,

I have heard members making comments on HT that the payments here will be faster than that of ITM,

so I just hope to get the payment from HT soon.

I think the payments here will be delayed and not that fast like within a week or so,

anyway, it will be better to focus more on posting than to wait for the payments, especially when the payments are not that often on the forum,

I will check the post rates here I will be getting in my first payment,

and if the rates are satisfactory, and worth our time, I definitely spend more on this forum as well.

Talk of delaying payout are now spreading over every forum that i visits about Hyrextalk. But i believe this is not happen once because some are still believing that this site will pay though members will really need to wait. Maybe they have experience it before.

Talk of delaying payout are now spreading over every forum that i visits about Hyrextalk. But i believe this is not happen once because some are still believing that this site will pay though members will really need to wait. Maybe they have experience it before.

Just have one question. If you say delay then its means you waited more than the promise time right? Now my question is. How long is the waiting period of hyrextalk before we get paid? A day? A week? two weeks? or more? Then how long did you wait? Is that more than the promise time to wait? If not then wheres the delay? Many are claiming that theirs a delay of payments. But if you ask them how long is the allocated time for cashout. No one can answer. Delays only happens when its not been done as promised.

Well, maybe because most of us are used to receive payout from this site faster than what is happening now. That's is why if there's is some few days or weeks of delay, members will reacted right away. But base on what i have learned from this site is once they had trouble paying their members. But it survived when Hyrextalk was brought by the owner of ITM.

I don't see any payment in this site since more than 2 weeks ago. I think the site is a little bit late than usual in

payment process. The payment in here is long enough and still it's longer. I hope the admin could solve this problem.

I remember the admin of HT has updated us on GT forum, that the payout time will be during this weekend,

also that they have finished with the post checking process already,

so I think all the members that have pending payments will be paid within next 24 hours, more or less,

even mine also has to be issued, waiting for that.

Well, maybe because most of us are used to receive payout from this site faster than what is happening now. That's is why if there's is some few days or weeks of delay, members will reacted right away. But base on what i have learned from this site is once they had trouble paying their members. But it survived when Hyrextalk was brought by the owner of ITM.

I agree. Its really frustrating to wait. Actually. Its not only in here that I wait for my payments other sites really has pending withdrawals. And about hyrextalk. I think its better if waiting period is reduce to a week or 10 days maximum. Since its really an inspiration to post more if you got paid right away.

hope the admin keeps her promise to make payments during this weekend,

that is what I also have been waiting for,

I have checked out my account to see if the payment has arrived, but no payment yet from HT,

so let's wait and see for few more hours, I am sure the admin pays according to their last update.

Yes it is quite hard to earn at HyrexTalk. Also, a delay of payments ?

Hmm, since HyrexTalk is also under the same admin as ITM, I suppose things will generally be the same for both forums ?

I think I am only halfway to my 1st payout, after so long I joined.

Yes it is quite hard to earn at HyrexTalk. Also, a delay of payments ?

Hmm, since HyrexTalk is also under the same admin as ITM, I suppose things will generally be the same for both forums ?

I think I am only halfway to my 1st payout, after so long I joined.

well, even it was my first payout request, for which I have been waiting for a long period,

when the admin announced on GT, during weekend, it will be processed, I was much excited to get paid,

but again it's postponed, I think, it's really frustrating to wait longer, especially when it is our first payment on the forum.

Never seen such delay of payment of HT but this time it going more and more delay. no doubt its really very bad experience when payment goes so long time but next time no doubt will request more 100 post and if delay than no problem when it will be good amount. hope Soon Admin clear this time pending payment.