Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not traded anything yet nor I'm good at forex but from what I've heard some tend to dedicate majority of their time in forex and some just do it an hour or so like what Mangoes is doing. This will be a very useful thread for newbies like me so we can have a vague idea on how long would one spend just to earn through forex

you guys are awesome, i figured everyone would tell me to not even try and be annoyed by my highschool unpuncuated typing. im very enthused and have been reading forex for dummies = ). very excited to learn. it will deffently be a few months before i can buy anything but hopefully i will have a good idea what to buy when the time comes. People my age, puts my mind at ease to know that some one from my generation thinks a little like me .

OH my cod, are you sure that the one who trade at forex that need 4 hours , this is long time, is the time any one take depend of forex broker that he use?

Its not compulsory to sit 4 hours online but the thing is once you invested you will not able to leave it or ignore it....You will automatically manage your time....Because you have to keep an eye on market/currencies....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also a part time trader and when i get time then only try to start but trying to everyday . and now due to getting some time now more 5 hours everyday although most of the time are loss .and after getting a singnal sight now i am happy to spend my time because seeing some profit.

• 2 weeks later...

I will only stop once I reached my daily target which is 30 pips per day, once reach I'm off to trading. Usually I can get that in 2-3 hours through scalping,

unlike before where I've been trading for almost whole day yet I only get 30 cents out of several orders I made.

I will only stop once I reached my daily target which is 30 pips per day, once reach I'm off to trading. Usually I can get that in 2-3 hours through scalping,

unlike before where I've been trading for almost whole day yet I only get 30 cents out of several orders I made.

its true scalping give us quick money but i think there is very much risk involed here if suddenly market goes against us .anyway i also trading 4 to 5hours and now i am fixing the time zone because i seen there is not much movement all the time and its beeter to trade any particular time instead whole day.

i am not able to give a lot of time in learning praciticing demo trading yet. since i am still trying to learn the basics and doing some reading. maybe i can increase my time spend on demo trading soon after i have gained more knowledge. but for now i am doing more reading.

Yeah always take your time in learning, you can watch videos in youtube I was doing it with some indicators I couldn't get. Always take notes of those indicators with it's setup and components, anyways my knowledge in forex is not that superb because I am also in the process of learning more so I'm giving much time in studying now than trading.

yup learn to use video more effectively. because we can see the explanation step by step and easy to understand. even so, so far I have not used the video tutorial

Video tutorials are really helpful in understanding fast as compared to reading which takes lots of time but the benefit of reading is that you remember most of the things which you can't do in seeing a video. I personally prefer reading over video tutorials.

Video tutorials are really helpful in understanding fast as compared to reading which takes lots of time but the benefit of reading is that you remember most of the things which you can't do in seeing a video. I personally prefer reading over video tutorials.

so in general the video tutorials just to solidify when we gonna practice ,while the matter only to the foundation of learning forex

I am not giving much time to my trades at practice account but what I do is to give more time to my learning course of forex because it is more important to learn first and then give much time in trading. I am doing the same and hope to get success in real account in future.