Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

I seem to allocate lesser amount of time these days siting a lot of factors. I might not have to over burden other activities just because I want to trade more. Obtaining a balance between your daily tasks is on its own very important for us not to over trade. I trade just twice in a week and in some weeks, I rarely do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now since I have lots of small trading capital. I spend an hour or two in the morning and another hour or two in the evening to update my trading accounts. I also make sure that I can invest more money in forex so that I can build my trading account. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can handle my trading account without any worries.

That is quite the beauty of it as it doesn't really lie in wasting the whole time that one has trying to focus your retina on PC. You can make money and a decent one at that by simply trading very few hours daily. There are also others who's got a lot of time to their credit, these set of people can go ahead and spend more time.

One hour in the morning and one hour in the evening. I only update my trading account twice a day and I do analysis twice a day also. So far so good that I do earn few pips each day. I just do hope that I can build my trading account and really earn big amount of money each month. I'm so sure the in the near future I will be luckily earning good in here.

Every trader have their desire time which they have spent in the forex market for me I have been here for so long but note that even if you trade without learning then you wont make good succees rate years to years the period of time which you spent dont really matter but the amount of time spent learning

One hour in the morning and one hour in the evening. I only update my trading account twice a day and I do analysis twice a day also. So far so good that I do earn few pips each day. I just do hope that I can build my trading account and really earn big amount of money each month. I'm so sure the in the near future I will be luckily earning good in here.

I think that's even the best way to treat Forex. It is best when the business is treated with some kind of relaxation and that's what really makes it fun. Trading in just few hours a day gives you a lot of time to take care of other things and not burn yourself up in a PC.

I spend about an hour or two in the morning doing analysis and update my trade. I also do the same in the evening. What ever the main reason is I just do try to keep in that way. In two to three years time I can really enjoy making big income in here. I do know I can and I do know I will become a rich trader some day.

Well friend i will only spend 1 hour in every trade i do since that's the maximum movement of the market around 1 event. usually sometimes the market will move more than that but i think trading for 1 hour is enough to determine the right movement of the market

though traders work for full time, does not mean that they will trade for full 24 hours. they will trade on the session which market volatile most. which it provide opportunity to gain profits. basically, we are not necessary to always stay on the chart and monitoring price or trades, if want to get profits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...