Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally spend 4-5 hours for forex trading and strategy planning for the same. Everyday i look at different things within the market structure and try to learn bit more everyday. I am so addicted to forex trading that it makes bit hard to maintain other things in my online work, but i created a strong plan which will help normalize the things.

Nine months straight now I'm trading online. I just put pending position and just update my position each time I trade. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well and I'm sure in the long run I can make good money in forex trading. I know many newbies will think that its hard and almost impossible to start earning in forex. But I will say that forex is not going to be the biggest market in the world if its not really that profitable.

• 2 months later...

I'm happy to say that reach 11th month this december. Actually its my 12th as I started January. And right now I'm happy to say that even though I'm expanding my account I still end up making good profit without spending more time in my account. In fact I only spend 30 minutes three times a day only. And I'm trying to maintain that much time in forex trading.

I will not pend all my day in trading i spend most of the time learning in trading because i am still a newbie trader and i really enjoy learning in trading even now i am earning some money from some trading forum and that is very enough for me now . i will be happy to get about $2 to $3 in a day as a profits in trading .

I just wake up 5am saturday hoping to take the last hours of forex trading but I'm already too late as the market has closed already. So I guess I just need to wait for monday morning to trade again. So far I'm happy with what happen to my account and I'm really planning to spend more time in forex trading. As I do believe that the best way to earn money in forex is by investing more time and effort.

I just wake up 5am saturday hoping to take the last hours of forex trading but I'm already too late as the market has closed already. So I guess I just need to wait for monday morning to trade again. So far I'm happy with what happen to my account and I'm really planning to spend more time in forex trading. As I do believe that the best way to earn money in forex is by investing more time and effort.

If you are doing in this way here, you are hoping to do the Gap trading here. Well, it is fine here, sometimes it is good, and sometimes it is not good. The risk and the opportunity on the Gap trading is actually the same. But, not so many traders so far like to do the Gap trading.

i spend most of the time on internet but not much time in trading i spend only some time learning forex and some time to practice in demo account so when every i get some time i will be looking into some topics of the forums which are related to forex trading . that will really help me to learn many things .

i spend most of the time on internet but not much time in trading i spend only some time learning forex and some time to practice in demo account so when every i get some time i will be looking into some topics of the forums which are related to forex trading . that will really help me to learn many things .

that is trading :D, you practice it means you already do trading but in demo account, if you do that thing daily i think in short time you can start to trade in real account, trading daily is up to the trader but for someone who live by forex i think they must be trade everyday. since that is their life. and for me that make forex as hobby not trade everyday but when i trade i spend about 2 or 3 hours.

I spend more time on my account during weekends when theirs no trading to do analysis and to check my trading for that week and for next week. the reason why I do my analysis on weekend is that the market is close and if the market is close it means I can do all the search and anlysis without getting annoyed by constant chance of price. Beside I trade long term so its okay for me to do analysis each week only.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the past one week i was bit busy with my personal work and i doent even got any time to log in to my system so i was not active in trading since past some days and again i came back to my work today and i am planing to trade today so that i can make some cash today .

I do not trade Forex just yet for a living, as i am still in the learning stage, but i read of how it is variable between traders of how long to spend trading forex in a day. The cause of this variety is referred to as the trading style. Thus, while some traders choose to trade for long hours at a time, others make long term orders and stay off, only checking periodically to monitor progress on those orders.

if the market is volatile or if my account is less than 150% free margin I try to check my account at least every three hours. But if my account has 200% plus free margin and not really volatile I only open my account twice a day. Or one in the morning and one in the evening. Right now most of my account are in danger of getting MC so right now I decided to spend more time as much as possible online.

I think it's better if you have already calculated for that though, not will be easy for the several traders if you did such. It will be always good also to have stop loss and take profit so our target and fail will be set already. We can still check our trades to see the changes in the market if there's any means to make more profits as to wait a good chance also to analyze again the market movement.

I do not trade Forex just yet for a living, as i am still in the learning stage, but i read of how it is variable between traders of how long to spend trading forex in a day. The cause of this variety is referred to as the trading style. Thus, while some traders choose to trade for long hours at a time, others make long term orders and stay off, only checking periodically to monitor progress on those orders.

that is right, not all traders have the same style when they trade their money in forex, and how long they spend also vary every single trader, you are same like me, i spend time in forex not for living yet, but later i will do that thing too, and in this week it seems increased my time with forex, it is about 3 or 4 hours per trading

• 3 weeks later...

if they prefer long term style trading i think they will spend longer time, and that is what i am done for now, i am not daily traders, but when i already take some action it will lead to 4-7 hours to trade, before i only trade for 3-5 hours. and yeah, if traders do scalping, it will take lesser time from trader when it comes to trade.

I trade daily but I casthout my profit after three months. And this January I earn 260 dollars profit and still waitng for some payments. I guess the 50 to 100 dollars a month average earnings is still good as 260 dollars divided by three months is between 50 to 100 dollars and the best part is that I still have about 50 dollars pending payments. So I'm hoping that by monday or tuesday I will get the 50 dollars and that means my 100 dollars a month average earning is still good.

I trade daily but I casthout my profit after three months. And this January I earn 260 dollars profit and still waitng for some payments. I guess the 50 to 100 dollars a month average earnings is still good as 260 dollars divided by three months is between 50 to 100 dollars and the best part is that I still have about 50 dollars pending payments. So I'm hoping that by monday or tuesday I will get the 50 dollars and that means my 100 dollars a month average earning is still good.

cashout after 3 months that is really great . i see most of the traders will be cashing out there profit day by day and you do after 3 months ??? If i trader even if i get a single dollar i will try to cashout in that day itself . I am sure that majority of traders will do same like me .

I would stand to say it isn't how long to stay in front of a system but i would be standing to say how well an individual has put so much into learning.An individual could just be spending an hour in trading and would be succeeding more than an individual who has been for several hours.

cashout after 3 months that is really great . i see most of the traders will be cashing out there profit day by day and you do after 3 months ??? If i trader even if i get a single dollar i will try to cashout in that day itself . I am sure that majority of traders will do same like me .

maybe that is one of budado trick , since i know that he/she uses paypal before when cashouts from broker that he/she use, and paypal have huge fees.wel i think if we spend more time in terminal it will be good but actually that is depend of our trading style, many people have their own style, so it is hard to say how long they spend time in trading

It's definitely depends on them. And they definitely have different trading style and strategy. There's no doubt that a good trader know his way of trading if not then, he can't survive in the market and probably lost in the Forex market. There's no restriction on how much we are going to trade or hours in trading because, we can trade as long as the market is open.