Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

As a beginner, I suggest that you'd better trade in demo account at beginning. It will help you familiarize forex trading circumstance. it will do great help in your following real trading. But I don't suggest that we spend a long time to trade in demo account, after all, there are many difference between demo account and real account.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to learn and practice with demo account first. at least to know all tool in trading platform. But to learn about emotion management, we should use real trading account. I'm running in demo account too right. But many people said when you get into real account, you will get different result.

This is really good to try demo account when you want to learn forex. But to get the actual experience real account is needed though may be with small amount, as we get real exposure only when our real money is involved.

A demo is really valuable for all newbie as losing with fake money is so much better than losing with real money as most new trades will be losing or weak trades so do it with fake money or cents accounts. Mini or cents account will save you from tons of loss as you will experience loss as a newbie for sure. I would highly recommend all newbie to start off with a demo and then move on to a cent account like the one at forexcents.com where you also get $5 for signing up bonus to trade with. 

Well, demo and real only different in we didn't get emotions when trading in demo account and we can't withdraw our profit in demo account. Maybe we can get money if win in demo account but we must follow contest accounts. In real we get pressure because we using real money and if we loss we can loss our money and it make many trader fail in real.

If you want to learn on forex I suggest you to use a real one because demo and real are two things different. You will not get a good trading lesson with demo one. So you can open a real one and deposit with little money or maybe you can choose brokers that give bonus for open account with them.

In my opinion, it is necessary for beginners to start trading with demo account, you can familiarize the trading circumstance from demo account, and on the other hand, you can test some new strategies in demo account. You can start trading in real account when you know the basic of forex.

I see that as a beginner in forex, it is necessary for them to realize the difference between demo account and real account, we should know that when we trade in demo account, the money we used is just virtual money, it is not real money, and it is totally different with real account.

Demo will be useful for newbie since demo account is only for practice. Tried the effectiveness of indicator, tried new trading system that you have, etc. we can't get profit in demo account because despite we get profit when trading, profit is not real money. So basically demo is only for practice.

Demo will be useful for newbie since demo account is only for practice. Tried the effectiveness of indicator, tried new trading system that you have, etc. we can't get profit in demo account because despite we get profit when trading, profit is not real money. So basically demo is only for practice.

And it's very recommended for beginner to start trading in forex. Although we can get profit when we trade using demo account, the experience is more useful for us so we can trade well when using real account, we can get maximal profit. And i think free capital from broker also can be used to hone our trading skill further more and get trading experience using real account. 15 EUR from Armada Markets also can be utilized

I like the idea of a demo account serving as an experiment. Depending on the outcome of that experiment, the trader will either try a real account or not. For traders who are able to manage the rather simple hurdles of the demo, then they can begin to scale through the more challenging hurdles of a live account.

Clearly if you are a newbie in Forex world, demo account is the one you should go for. Some will not agree with this statement and prefer that going with real account is better but it exposes the new Forex trader to more loss and less profit and he may quit Forex before gaining anything in it.

Demo is necessary to learn trade but I think after learning some primary knowledge of trading its better to open a real account with small amount and start trade. It's possible to lost all but I think for this anyone can learn heartily when trade with real and own money. I start with this process and lost but learn a big lesson and still learning because it's not an easy

I would say that a real account is more exciting and I mean when you gain real money, its so exciting. I love it when I win like 90 pips or so easily in an hour and forex can make that possible. Forex real account can give us a sense of accomplishment and see our skills in real live trading. I think a demo is useful but then as soon as we trade in a real account, we will learn even so much more and we will see how we react to the real trading live environment. 

Live trading is harder than demo trading as it involves real money. In demo account we don't lose a cent as we use only virtual money. But we need demo to practice, because they use the same platform anyways, and same live price chart. But in demo we can not find such dealing quotes and related, also the important that we can not train our psychology, because our psychology is different both account

Demo account is only good for practice. The real thrill is when you started to trade using real account. Mixed emotions will be experienced when using real account too, feel happy if you win and sad or anger if you lose. In demo account, you feel nothing since if ever you lose the trade, you lose nothing actually.

Real trading account is mentally more difficult. But the thing is that I like to not know the basics. So just to learn the different functions in a trading account will make me nervous. So in this it's like learning flash. If you needed to publish what you did in flash directly it surely would be crap. You do not even know the basics.

Well, I have not tried using a demo account before nor I have tried real forex before. I read something about their difference though and it just not about the pressure alone. There are certain things that actually are different from the demo compared to the real forex account. But still pressure is one of the most.

Demo is for training while real account is for earning. So theirs really no competition among the two. I do believe I can handle my account in here without any problem at all. I'm so happy that some how I do end up having some good income in here. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in here. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here without really knowing how to handle our account and make some progress earnings.

Demo is for training while real account is for earning. So theirs really no competition among the two. I do believe I can handle my account in here without any problem at all. I'm so happy that some how I do end up having some good income in here. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in here. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here without really knowing how to handle our account and make some progress earnings.

majority of traders will do their trading using a demo account to train themselves to create expertise in trade because without it they will not likely be too large and costly exercise if you should continue to use direct trade with real account in the trade and I think too risky

because doing exercises with demo accounts do not need to feel afraid of losing in the trade because it is virtual money in any amount you lose it will not be a problem and there is a demo account to learn the best media

majority of traders will do their trading using a demo account to train themselves to create expertise in trade because without it they will not likely be too large and costly exercise if you should continue to use direct trade with real account in the trade and I think too risky

no difference in term of market movement. demo chart movement same as real market in real account. so, traders can take practice like they are trade in real account but with virtual money. its give them chance to understand the market and perform test to point out the strategy used to trading and make profit.

Well, I have not tried using a demo account before nor I have tried real forex before. I read something about their difference though and it just not about the pressure alone. There are certain things that actually are different from the demo compared to the real forex account. But still pressure is one of the most.

real account and a demo account is very important in running the forex especially when we run this will be but one more never greedy and that his name should never have greed because this could make we

to lose

traders can trade in live account but won't make profit if they are not take practice and found good strategy in demo account. so, the correct step is traders trade first in demo account, stick there till traders experienced and able to generate consistent profit. and then, traders can jump to trading live.