Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

For me theirs nothing to compare between the two. For me forex trading in demo account has different purpose and that is to learn while in real account our main purpose is to earn. So what will be the vs on that? As theirs really nothing in common that we can share of. I do hope that in the long run I can see myself becoming a successful trader. I really do.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo account is virtual account that ideal place for beginner to learning the basics of Forex. Demo account conditions are similar to real account: order execution technology, quotes, working with orders - everything like on a real account, just have difference in server.

A really useful virtual account, and thanks for it, i can trade there for few weeks just to make my self familiar with some forex ways and terminal that i use,without need to spend a lot of money i can use that account and also i can join the demo contest which give me way to earn.

A really useful virtual account, and thanks for it, i can trade there for few weeks just to make my self familiar with some forex ways and terminal that i use,without need to spend a lot of money i can use that account and also i can join the demo contest which give me way to earn.

Yeah, a lot of benefits that we can get a demo account if we can use it as well as possible. That why demo account should be used by the traders before starting real trading. We invest our time to learn how to trade well then we can invest our money to get profit from forex.

• 2 months later...

In demo account I know we can end up making good income in here. I do believe that forex trading is what will going to make me earn good amount of money in here. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader. I do believe that forex trading is the only way for me to become a successful trader. I'm sure in two to three years time I will be happy with the way things are for me in here. I'm sure I will going to end up making one good income one after another in here.

In demo account I know we can end up making good income in here. I do believe that forex trading is what will going to make me earn good amount of money in here. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader. I do believe that forex trading is the only way for me to become a successful trader. I'm sure in two to three years time I will be happy with the way things are for me in here. I'm sure I will going to end up making one good income one after another in here.

Using demo account, we will get basics of trader, such as analyzing market, make prediction, money management. If we have get it in demo account, we will feel easier when trading with real account, but i think, we should use minimum deposit first to test psychology. 15 EUR welcome bonus can be used to test psychology

I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader that's why I prefer to invest my time and effort in demo account. For me its in demo accoun that I can grow my account to a point that I can say I'm earning good and earning well without any worries. I'm really excited to see myself becoming a successful trader. I know many don't like to loss money in forex. But I want to make sure that in the long run I can end up making one good income one after another in here.

I started trading in Instaforex. Before I start trading with real account, I learned trading using a demo account first. Once is enough, I started to take the liberty to use a real account. Here I use the $ 1 to open an account. Until now I still use instaforex.

• 2 weeks later...

I started trading in Instaforex. Before I start trading with real account, I learned trading using a demo account first. Once is enough, I started to take the liberty to use a real account. Here I use the $ 1 to open an account. Until now I still use instaforex.

I also started trading in forex using demo account first. And when started trading with Armada Markets, i used 15 EUR welcome bonus. And i think $1 is just enough to test our psychology. It would be difficult if we just use $1 to trade in forex althoug there are some brokers which provide account with $1 as minimum deposit. I trade with Armada Markets, i start trading with $100 in this broker after i use their bonus.

Yes, indeed you should use a real account before we can practice using a forex demo account. I use a demo account provided by instaforex. The account I use to learn trading. In addition I use this account to find leverage, and a suitable indicator for my trading. Before I used it for a real account. Profit so that I can get the maximum.

I do believe that demo must be maintain and sustain if we want to be good earners in forex trading. I don't know how long its going to take me to earn good amount of money in forex but I want to make sure that in the long run I can really be a successful trader so I focus on learning and then earning as my main objective is really to make good profit.

Demo is necessary to learn trade but I think after learning some primary knowledge of trading its better to open a real account with small amount and start trade. It's possible to lost all but I think for this anyone can learn heartily when trade with real and own money. I start with this process and lost but learn a big lesson and still learning because it's not a easy

Clearly if you are a newbie in Forex world, demo account is the one you should go for. Some will not agree with this statement and prefer that going with real account is better but it exposes the new Forex trader to more loss and less profit and he may quit Forex before gaining anything in it.

Demo account is only good for practice. The real thrill is when you started to trade using real account. Mixed emotions will be experienced when using real account too, feel happy if you win and sad or anger if you lose. In demo account, you feel nothing since if ever you lose the trade, you lose nothing actually.

Real trading account is mentally more difficult. But the thing is that I like to not know the basics. So just to learn the different functions in a trading account will make me nervous. So in this it's like learning flash. If you needed to publish what you did in flash directly it surely would be crap. You do not even know the basics.

You're so right about that and when it comes to a real live account, you can lose some if you make the entry too slow too. You enter too slow and then lose your best price so you bought it at a higher price and then can exit the trade even quicker so that is why you must be quick or at least practice as much as you can so you can be quick in a real account so you don't lose. You should trade low in a real account first to see how you respond and how the market is so don't rush and don't run cause you will lose. However, if you trade at the right market time and trend  you can expect to make some great profit. 

Actually there is no different between demo & real account according to their working in forex trading, the differences are in out thinking, if we go for demo, there might be no reason to loose our money. But for real account if our deposits are big enough & leverage higher, then nervousness, afraid to loose money automatically come back & we stop the trade.

I believe that demo is a good option for a newbie to learn about forex at the initial stage. In case of not having any information about forex it helps the users who know about the forex importantly give awareness that how to handle the situation and currency fluctuations.

We know that demo account and real account is different but both of them are important to use in trading because demo account and real accounts are part of forex too. Demo account is used for us who wanted to train or test your strategy and real account is for earning money of course.

I read something about their difference though and it just not about the pressure alone. There are certain things that actually are different from the demo compared to the real forex account. Real trading account is mentally more difficult. But the thing is that I like to not know the basics.