Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

although the gains we get in the demo trading account can pull it no justice but I feel it would be very good for us to use only as an exercise and just to measure our ability in this trade

traders can trade in live account but won't make profit if they are not take practice and found good strategy in demo account. so, the correct step is traders trade first in demo account, stick there till traders experienced and able to generate consistent profit. and then, traders can jump to trading live.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

many traders mistake is rush to trading live even though have no sufficient knowledge and strategy. it lead them to get margin call very fast and have no chance to them generate good result and make capital growing. traders need to patient in learning and forget their needs to chasing profit if have no good skill and strategy yet.

We really need to make sure that we know how to trade before we invest in real account. Right now I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account. Its in demo account that I'm hoping that I will become a successful trader. Because I can practice in demo account without any problem at all. I'm sure I can and I'm sure I will be making some good income.

We really need to make sure that we know how to trade before we invest in real account. Right now I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account. Its in demo account that I'm hoping that I will become a successful trader. Because I can practice in demo account without any problem at all. I'm sure I can and I'm sure I will be making some good income.

but if for the first time we engage with a real trading account so we have to do more trade with caution to make an investment because we must realize that in this trade there will be trading opportunities which will be much more dangerous in early trade

• 2 weeks later...

but if for the first time we engage with a real trading account so we have to do more trade with caution to make an investment because we must realize that in this trade there will be trading opportunities which will be much more dangerous in early trade

I agree with you, when we first trading then we have to be careful again. Because we do not know the risk they pose. Opportunities to gain profit and loss fifty fifty. for starters, we can trade using minimal deposit. In instaforex, we can deposit $ 1.

• 1 month later...

You need practicing in a demo but in a real account there is no more practicing since you can lose at a blink of an eye so forex is very hard in a real account. Those that trade knows this. Therefore you should beware of this and try not to trade without learning first in a demo. A demo is very valuable for those that are serious about trading. I think in trading you can be sure that there is a major difference between the two. You will never profit in a real account like in your demo. 

demo account is very important step for the new trader know about forex. first, they need learn about tool in forex trading like indicator and other in demo account. because this tool is very important for the trader analyze the market movement in the real account. if they understand this indicator and knowing how to use it. i think they will be make a profit in real account

of course, the demo account we can learn to perform trading analysis. To perform the analysis is not very easy. Many that we must understand. One of them is indicators trading . There are many existing indicators in mt4. With so many indicators that we will experience confusion to perform the analysis, especially for a newbie. But it's all we can learn in a demo account.

Demo is for practice while real account is for earning. I do recommend that we invest big amount of money in here. I do know we really need to make sure that we can handle our trading account. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account for good. I do believe I can handle my account in here and I do know we can focus more on making one good income one after another.

we can come across test bank account and genuine bank account throughout Fx. some people they will achievement throughout test yet are not able to carry out very same using genuine bank account. many people won't understand in the event that genuine undesirable test bank account completely different. throughout test we are not able to acquire stress since we use electronic cash and we failed to require reduction our own cash in the event that we fall short, throughout genuine we can reduction our own a lot of also it help to make we being forced.

A newbies place is always in the Demo account. This is the point where he should base all his practices and strategies. It is always difficult for a trader who is new in the market to earn. This is because he is having very little or no knowledge about the market. In order to keep up with learning, there is always need for him to practice in the Demo account.

• 3 weeks later...

no point to compare demo account with the real one. because both of them create with different purpose. demo created to enabling traders to practice and test the strategies. while real account created to help traders to generate profits in real trading. before traders trade in live account, better they are take practice in demo in order to get used with the live market movement pressure.

The demo account is a place whereby the trader will be practicing on how to be trading in here in the forex market. The real account which is also called the live account is the place where the trader will earn money from his or her trading. A newbie trader will start from the demo account first.

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation. And using real account, we can earn money. But real account with minimum deposit is also good for making practice to hone our psychology. Try standard account in TenkoFX, we just need to make deposit $10.

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation. And using real account, we can earn money. But real account with minimum deposit is also good for making practice to hone our psychology. Try standard account in TenkoFX, we just need to make deposit $10.

I agree with you, trading in a demo account does not mean we have to trade with the origin. Precisely early trading on a demo account is good. By trading in a demo account we can begin to discipline, using MM, patience, and controlling emotions. although only using vritual money, if we can use it well, it will be very beneficial for us.

Demo account in my view is easier than the real account, it might be based on the fact that we have more pressure in real trading account so we cannot trade with a free mind and when we trade with a stressed mind we might have difficulty in trading so I think other than that still the market is different.

Both accounts have really spelt themselves out when it comes to the use and the essence of each. While the Demo is for practicing, the real account is a place where you get the dough. But then, trading or I will say, learning in both of them are quite essential for any trader to do. Demo and real account are important in learning and remains the only way to success.

demo trading and real trading is the same, but that sets it apart is the real trade we can generate real profit while trading with a demo we can not generate real profit, but by trading a demo we can produce a lot of very rewarding experience to be able to make a profit from the real trade

@andi, that is the fact. They simply have the same approach and the same way to go about it. The only difference is seen in the fact that the Demo is not giving you real profit while the real account will. When you talk of strategy development and skill management, then the Demo account is always the best place to be.

@andi, that is the fact. They simply have the same approach and the same way to go about it. The only difference is seen in the fact that the Demo is not giving you real profit while the real account will. When you talk of strategy development and skill management, then the Demo account is always the best place to be.

yes, a demo account does not give you a real profit. All completely false. because we are trading in a demo account with virtual money. different from the real account, where we can get a real profit. But the demo account is very useful to test trading strategies well. That way, when applied in a real account, the result will be maximum.

I will like to say that with demo trading one can not rise to the level of a real trader's attitude. If you fail to bear the pressure of lose and profit. Then you can not simple grow as a complete trader and demo trading is not able enough to develop the same in you. Although many people say that it is better to start trading with a demo account to avoid premature lose due to lack of experience, but I must say that just try to trade with a real account with as less as $20 to gain the attitude of a real trader.