Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

That's always good if we can have those who have experience in Forex trading already. Though, I don't think we can easily contact them for the reason that they are busy and really don't have much time to do other things or favor. Yet, we will be lucky if we find one that surely give us time and help us in our trading.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's always good if we can have those who have experience in Forex trading already. Though, I don't think we can easily contact them for the reason that they are busy and really don't have much time to do other things or favor. Yet, we will be lucky if we find one that surely give us time and help us in our trading.

but there are some dedicated mentor in real life that we can learn, even not 24 hours but we still have chance to contact them at least 12-15 hours per day. as long as we can contact them we can learn something or even we can meet with our offline mentor and also see our account performance and then give us advice.

It's more fun to have a live mentor because things will be much easier because you can be more comfortable because that mentor can be a friend of yours so if that is the case then I am sure you can easily acquire the knowledge you need. Though if it's online mentor you can find a lot of them, but you can't be sure about their status in Forex trading because of course they can fake what's their status.

that is right, but from what i see that mostly traders prefer online mentor, because online mentor is easy to search and some of them have good knowledge and reputation too, and you can see some of them have good testimonial from many of their student all over internet, for me both of them still good just choose which one that suitable for you

Nothing that we can do if we are not able to find a good mentor online or even offline because it's just too hard nowadays to find one not unless you're willing to pay good amount. Because most of them are just busy making profit in forex trading. Either one would be good if you would find one

Some of us, can't really afford to pay a mentor that's why we just working hard on our own to learn Forex trading. Only those people who would really like to make things much easier in their part and the people who can afford to pay mentor can have their mentor. That's the truth, but doesn't mean that we can't learn Forex trading even we don't have our mentor.

Of course live mentor. Online mentor can't really give you the whole perspective in forex trading. But if you have a live instructor you can see how he trades and he can see how you trade live and this way you can learn a lot more. How I wish I can have a live instructor that going to teach me how to trade. I'm really interested to make forex my full time earning machine and I can only do that if I have a stable source of educations.

Some of us, can't really afford to pay a mentor that's why we just working hard on our own to learn Forex trading. Only those people who would really like to make things much easier in their part and the people who can afford to pay mentor can have their mentor. That's the truth, but doesn't mean that we can't learn Forex trading even we don't have our mentor.

for someone that have money they can do that thing, if they can do that thing then they won't have much problem with it, and then to trade in forex they will have private tutor that i think will be more efficient because they have tutor that will guide them, at least into the higher level

Or those that are willing to invest and paid for the tutors. These are really possible for those who have in the business minded in Forex that they will try everything to learn Forex trading and that they will be successful. Somehow, it is still better to have live seminar for the purpose of interaction and that we will going to achieve also sharing experiences.

It's not really a favor because for sure you have to pay that mentor if you can find one. Well, because that is usually the business, I only find people in stock market who are willing to guide you, but not in Forex trading as it will surely consume lots of time for your mentor to teach you how to trade and teach you some basic, you can't expect that you will get everything from his.

live mentor is very good idea but i know it is hard job t find agood mentor who willing to help us in forex trading

it is good for any other traders, but not all can afford it, in fact we also need to choose the right mentor for us, because not all mentor are good mentor that make us understand so easily, i ever find a mentor that have bad habit when explain something that makes me not comfortable with him

Well, you can't determine those right mentor if they will have enough experience or good teaching for the newbie in Forex trading. And yet, personal mentor meant that we will going to spend money and time to learn trading in short time and also with the fastest way to understand the market. But if we can't afford we can do the free seminars or even those online discussions.

I prefer live mentor because live my mentor because it can directly learn and understand the forex

live mentor is good because they can train us directly and even without demo account people can get well and learning without much problem, but make sure you choose live mentor who is a great trader,if not that will be useless to pay all the fee just for that live mentor

• 2 weeks later...

It's not really a favor because for sure you have to pay that mentor if you can find one. Well, because that is usually the business, I only find people in stock market who are willing to guide you, but not in Forex trading as it will surely consume lots of time for your mentor to teach you how to trade and teach you some basic, you can't expect that you will get everything from his.

There are some good mentor that you can choose if you want, there are some traders that give their time to teach other traders,and get money from it, the price is big for me, but the result is more than we ever know, we will know forex more than we know and it give us good style of trading.

We all need help would if you would be able to find a mentor then it's good. So I just hope that I would be able to find a mentor as I have been losing motivation on using the demo account as well. It will be more wonderful if someone can explain things to me and would be able to guide me.

So do i, actualy there is a mentor that i know and i alreay met with many of their student also the result is good enough for me, but the entry fee is big, it is 2 million IDR for lifetime. I know that sometimes when we hired a good mentor the price will be so much but that is good since we can considered that thing as investment for us.

Oh that's so much fee. That is just ridiculous. The point of being in forex is to earn money and not just to lose money. I would rather not be in forex than to pay such a big fee. But if big business people they may consider because they may have to money a day the return would be much bigger

Of course live mentor. Online mentor can't really give you the whole perspective in forex trading. But if you have a live instructor you can see how he trades and he can see how you trade live and this way you can learn a lot more. How I wish I can have a live instructor that going to teach me how to trade. I'm really interested to make forex my full time earning machine and I can only do that if I have a stable source of educations.

Well, this can be true, live mentor is much better. Because first, we have to meet and see the mentor face by face. And then after that we can continue the mentoring by using the online system. The most important thing, is how good the teacher for us. It will be useless if the mentor is not good at all

The differences between online and live mentor is that, live mentor is limited, nowadays its so hard to look for the good and better one. While online mentors are many and you can look for different ideas, tactics and sort of help in the web, and forums. Hence, others are scam, or they will just make confusing words. In that case you should know how to search for good answers, and best strategies.

The differences between online and live mentor is that, live mentor is limited, nowadays its so hard to look for the good and better one. While online mentors are many and you can look for different ideas, tactics and sort of help in the web, and forums. Hence, others are scam, or they will just make confusing words. In that case you should know how to search for good answers, and best strategies.

i totally agree with you,live mentor are kinda scare to get and online mentor are always their for one to reach when one need the help on them,though they might have closing hours but they always ready to share what ever strategy they have and mostly are always term of proffessionals. having a one on one monitor might be safe atimes as the person in question might be that good in trading.