Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

Live mentor has always been the best for me. I really like the feel of having a personal and physical trader who I will always discuss with and share feelings with as I learn. Sad though, it is quite expensive to get one here so I have no other options than to stick with an online help.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer a live mentor as I believe he would be more efficient than the online mentor. He would teach me step by steps, would answer my questions efficiently and also I would know about his disponsibility. In the end, am sure to obtain better results than the online mentor as I believe it is quite difficult to depend on an online mentor only, although they have proved quite efficient to some people.

• 3 weeks later...

for effective learning, indeed live mentor better than online mentor. however, it supported by traders focus still. if traders less focus and play around during learning, live mentoring doesn't help them to become a good trader faster. while if traders focus while it online mentoring, lead them to able to become skilled faster.

Mentor is mentor. Any type of mentor is good. Whether it is the offline or online mentor. I did not learn with any type of mentor. If the trader is ready to learn how to be trading in forex, then he or she will learn from the internet and it will not matter to him or her whether there is a mentor or there is no mentor. Provided that he or she knows how to read and understand.

• 6 months later...

A mentor is a mentor. What is even important is if the person is ever ready and willing to teach you. When you have someone who offers such help and you are well connected to the internet, then that wouldn't be a problem. The problem most people usually face is that they are not that concerned about learning well, rather, earning.

both online and offline mentors serve same result. as far as traders learn serious. we can absorb all of learning material given when we are pay attention and serious. become a skilled trader does not easy for sure. but when we are has passion and enthusiast, we will able to be a profitable trader for sure.

No type of mentor is easy to find. It is the trader who should try and learn how to trade on his or her own without looking for a mentor because it is one thing that is very very difficult to see. There is you tube videos that can help anybody who wants to learn how to trade on his or her own.

• 2 weeks later...

live or real mentor depending ours only, but for which  live or real  mentor  same profitable  therefore we need to learn from a mentor so that we will be successful in forex. if we want science that we can get  useful so   we need serious when trading in forex

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

• 3 weeks later...

If I can find a live mentor the better. I do love forex trading and I do want to learn the proper way of trading. In fact I enrolled my self once in forex trading and I'm really happy that I make good trade and make good profit. And this is what make me want to trade more and earn more. I do believe that I can succeed in forex trading in the long run.

live mentor and  online  mentor I think a win-win all, provided that we can study them what is taught in earnest. but for the sake  the time effectiveness I think  of an online mentor better. because we can learn without being tied to a place so that is very flexible

Its better if we have a live mentor. This way some how we can learn how to trade properly. I do know that I can master my trading plan in which I want to have 20 trading accounts with minimum of 100 dollars each. I do know that I can even though I loss about 5,000 dollars this month. I recompute and I still have 5,000 dollars plus trading capital total.

• 2 weeks later...

Its good to have a live mentor. This is the only way we can manage to have good income in forex trading. I been earning in forex for two to three years now and I am happy with my earnings. But I do like to have a good trader to each me how to trade properly. I do know that my trading strategy is not as stable as I want it to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Live mentor cost you much compared to online mentor but i think it is more effective for live mentor to tell you anything and you can learn from it. Also you can earn more compared to the online mentor, and it seems if you learn from online mentor you will be more independent to learn compared to live mentor.

Having a mentor online to me is always the best because from all indication if you stay online your mentor will get youalert and tell you he is online so you go ahead and start trading with him as forex is uncertainty thou if live mentor favoure you then you can go for it

• 4 weeks later...

Having a mentor online to me is always the best because from all indication if you stay online your mentor will get youalert and tell you he is online so you go ahead and start trading with him as forex is uncertainty thou if live mentor favoure you then you can go for it

You think that is easy to make a contact with mentor which is not exist by your side and tell you what to do? It is hard especially in a country where trader live does not have good internet infrastructure. It is really bad for traders though. Real mentor which exist and helping you by your side offline, is the best.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I think that I would prefer a live mentor but in my view it is really difficult to get a live trader and we might as well only be able to gain access to an online mentor, however it also depends on how good our mentor is in his own place.

That is why you need to look who is your mentor and what is his/her track records. It is not easy, since it's just like when i want to choose which PAMM account is the best for me. Choosing live mentor must be good one because give much effect for our trading later.

That is why you need to look who is your mentor and what is his/her track records. It is not easy, since it's just like when i want to choose which PAMM account is the best for me. Choosing live mentor must be good one because give much effect for our trading later.

Exactly, on other hand it also depends on the factor that with which kind of mentor are we more comfortable with and also the communication skills of the mentor matter a lot in this matter. In fact there are a lot of factor so we cannot decide by seeing one thing.

Exactly, on other hand it also depends on the factor that with which kind of mentor are we more comfortable with and also the communication skills of the mentor matter a lot in this matter. In fact there are a lot of factor so we cannot decide by seeing one thing.

That is right, and that is why you should do some reviews first, i know there are a lot of mentors available online and offline, but offline is better one compared to online mentor where you cannot see online and maybe only sharing their technique through video learning which i think is lesser effective compared to eye to eye when you meet that mentor offline.

• 1 month later...

I prefer an online mentor since the services are always free and i can access the mentor at anytime or any hour.a live mentor would have been better but am unable to access one from where i am.I have always dealt with an online mentor.An online mentor also offer more than enough information on trading and all you need to do is to make a trade.Most of the live mentor are not clear when they are speaking and ts difficult to get to understand them.

@mcliffi: Dude, not all online mentor share it for free, Some of them offers their service to the other for money. Nothing is free, also i think that online mentor only give you ebook and even teach you about forex through webcam only, it makes you harder to learn unless you have a good internet connection to sustain trading and teaching at the same time.