Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

I prefer the live mentor because I can interact directly either through verbal or practice. I can ask my question more specific and show where I did not understand. Of course I will get better answers than with an online mentor cause an online mentor is separate by a far place where we can only communicate with words.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hyipreviewblog

I don't find out online mentor in forex forum so far. I learned from them but there is no one in the forum who said that they could teach us

how to trade as mentor. They only shared their experiences, I prefer to say them as friends not mentor because they didn't teach us privately

like mentor did.

• 1 month later...

I prefer live. Because I want to see the actual trading and I want to see how things are done. If its online. Usually what you do is just chat and even if theirs some camera. its still not like if the person who teach you how to trade is in your side. That's the most important in trading.

i guess the best will be to have an offline mentor. if you know a trader in real life, it is not a bad idea to learn forex trading from that person.

online mentors are also good, but then again there is always a bit of risk.

What is the risk in the online mentors? Although, i am learning for free without giving funds or conditions. Well if you said offline then why it should be and instances that it is really suitable? Yes, if we know forex trader then it will the best way for us to earn because this is the best idea to learn, and focus on the trading. :D

• 3 months later...

If given the choice between the two, I would rather get the live tutor. The interaction will be better because the tutor is right there ready to answer your questions immediately. You can also do this via online but the communication will not be good, the explanation will not be that clear compared to live training.

I prefer live if theirs a live mentor because I can see facial reactions and some personal questions that online questioning and teaching can't be learn. I really want to do some workshop as I can directly interact on how to trade in forex trading and earn money from it. But I guess its going to take some times before I can find a right person to teach me how.

I prefer live if theirs a live mentor because I can see facial reactions and some personal questions that online questioning and teaching can't be learn. I really want to do some workshop as I can directly interact on how to trade in forex trading and earn money from it. But I guess its going to take some times before I can find a right person to teach me how.

Yes, I agree. Facial reactions to things being said can tell a lot of things. A good mentor can encourage a student more with just with good facial reactions.

• 2 weeks later...

It is much better if we can have the Mentor who we can meet easily and sit next to us here. So, we can discuss and learn about Forex together than to have it by online only there.

yes, I totally agree with you,,it will really good if we can meet a mentor who can meet and talk live,, so we can ask easily and can understand all about forex clearly,,,

• 2 weeks later...

Why not have boths. For me the best way to learn is to have as many books, informations, online friends, mentors etc.Because in forex trading information, knowledge are the tool that we need in order to be successful in forex trading. For me its better to have an excess information that to have lack of information.

Just to be sure that at the end of that we will able to find our own strategy not just merely copying their strategies wherein we might not understand well how its work and if it is suitable in our trades. So the important things we learned in live and mentor should be working together as it will be better for our trades.

Just to be sure that at the end of that we will able to find our own strategy not just merely copying their strategies wherein we might not understand well how its work and if it is suitable in our trades. So the important things we learned in live and mentor should be working together as it will be better for our trades.

If we copy their strategy and its work for us then I guess we don't need to find our own strategy just to say that we earn via our own strategy. What is important is that we earn money in forex. But I also want to point out that copying strategy is also understanding that particular strategy. because for me you can't consider that you copy a strategy unless you understand or know how to use that strategy.

It is much better if we can have the Mentor who we can meet easily and sit next to us here. So, we can discuss and learn about Forex together than to have it by online only there.

yes i agree with you,with this kind of mentorship it will be easy for the tranee to ask question and get answer instanly,this kind of mentorship is very important for beginner and also for those who want to add more skill to their trading

I think there were lot of mentor who is always available online as they are into forex trading and kind enough to answer our questions. Even if it is in social networking site or in yahoo or skype or any conference will be helpful to learn in forex or to have conversation regarding to it.