All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I think that is hard to get mentor in forex, especially mentor from online because there are not much people who wanted spend their time

to teach us about forex personally except someone that we knew. So far, I didn't find any people who found mentor from online so I think

we shouldn't depend on that but ourselves.

• 1 month later...

Having a live mentor will give you more benefits than someone who you only know online. Deciding for a live/online mentor

is similar with meeting new people. Live mentor is more advantageous than just having a mentor that you can meet online.

Live mentor can teach you more things, and you're able to see him in person so he may also give you some tips. It's also good

if your mentor is someone whom you personally know. Online mentor will just give you basic lessons/tips, unlike the live mentor.

• 1 month later...

@wasi

Yes, I am agree with you. Offline mentor will be better because we can meet each other and also we can trust them more than we met in online world.

If we found online mentor, that is good too but as I experienced, online mentor is not as effective as offline mentor.

• 4 weeks later...

@indieover

Yes, it's not easy to find out mentor, no matter offline mentor or online mentor, in forex trading. Not all people could find it out, because of that people who has someone who teach him/her, that was really lucky because he/she can learn faster than commonly traders.

rarely trader have mentor who can teach them forex trading more fast than learn alone. for me, live or online mentor will be very useful and needed by all beginner trader. about effectiveness, live or online mentor I think same as far as we understand what mentor teach.

indeed if you have a friend who can teach you that then you would be lucky. if not better learn by yourself or have the patience. but i think there is some classes for this forex training but of course it is not free. so better learn it yourself if you can't find any mentor.

@indieover i am agree with you . yes if we have experience friend then we can ask him any question but its true sometime it not possible but there is so many good source over net if we really want otherwise there is so many forum where can we sak and there is no doubt lots of answer then just need to thinking how to go ahead.

It is good if you could find out mentor, no matter online or offline, but not all people could be so lucky to find out mentor.

Mostly traders will learn by themselves with helping of other traders in forex forum. If there is mentor who helped you, that

could make you learn about forex faster than other but you couldn't rely on mentor but you should improve yourself too.

Live mentor, without a doubt. Online mentor maybe cheaper but surely will not have the sam effect as that of a live mentor. You probably learn with the online mentor through IM or something else, that cannot compare to someone who is just by your side or in front of you, telling what to do and help you react better to the forex market.

@winning

I am not sure if we could find out online mentor easily. In my experiences, there are only few people who wanted to be your mentor in forex.

Mostly traders must learn by themselves about forex and how to trade. We could get more knowledges with active in some forex forums.

• 2 weeks later...

andry777

I think it is not hard to find online mentor but it is hard to find a real good one. Many people who just can make big profits will claim themselves as a good forex trader. You must not learn from them cause they still don't know anything about forex. Forex is not only about make big profits but how to make stable profits every month.

@hyipreviewblog

Oh really? So far, I don't find out mentor online about trading so I think that is hard to find them. And I am agree if that is hard to find out

good online mentor. But it's better not to depending on mentor but we should learn and find out source for us to learn about forex by ourselves.

It is not hard to gain many knowledges about forex.

@andry777

You can find online mentor from forex forums. There are some people who claim to expert in forex will share some good information with you. But you need to right the good one cause nowadays many people can claim it but they are just a scammer who try to steal your money by asking you to join his investment in some forex program.