Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

You are right i find they are hardly to request a payment, maybe that is the reason but at least we have some HYIP mointors in MTW that really love to shared some threads, so at least a forum won't be so quiet especially for HYIP forum and also HYIP discussion posters.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm into forex trading and that is the main reason why I prefer to post more in dmt than in mtw. But I still do try to be active in here also and post in here from time to time. But what make me slow down in posting is the slow payments in here. But I do hope that this forum keeps on paying and keep on being active. I am now a full time trader and sometimes I do spend time in mtw just to pass some time.

MTW and DMT are just the same the payment is slow ,but in fact this forum is paying and i think that is what the big matter. The effect of those are the slowing down of activity which made by some members. Overall the activity still okay for few continous posts but if for bigger amount of posts continously then it will take some time.

I just don't know why currently loading some pages or sections on this Forum usually send me to a Blank page, and that makes posting irritating, I think it will be cause by my Browser and not the website. I will try using the full website and leave the Mobile View to know how things will work.

• 2 weeks later...

When do the last payments done in mtw? Its seems its getting slower and slower in term of paying. I do have pending request of payments in here. Its only worth like 5 dollars and I seldom post in here again. I am more active in dmt than here in mtw. I do hope that theirs going to be payments soon in here so that dmt will have payments as well.

I think that is more than 3 months if i don't make much mistake, also since this one is second forum i think there will be different treatment from admin and maybe paying slower than DMT. Also waiting maybe boring but i am sure that admin is a honest one and will pay posters, it is better to keep accumulated your points.

Theirs an update in the chat box that payments will be done soon. I hope our request of payments will be check and updated soon so payments will come. This will really going to help mtw bounce back and become active again. The site activity is some how slow down simply because of long wait in payments. So I seldom post in here also. But still do visit the site from time to time without posting.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about that but it seems that if there is an update that i assume from admin that would be good news for posters whose their payment request still not approved, i think admin alone are the one who will approve payment requests.

• 2 weeks later...

Payment request will be done here, and my payment request also has been approved which i think is a good thing. MTW sooner will pay the payment so i think we don't have to worry but to be honest the activity seems dropped here, but in HYIP section i see there are some monitors that created some threads.

I'm sure you would receive payment here although WV are not sure when. But then with the problems of few sponsors in forums that we just have to bear it and just be happy despite the slow processing of payment. But for me I'm just happy to show my support to the forum.

I'm sure you would receive payment here although WV are not sure when. But then with the problems of few sponsors in forums that we just have to bear it and just be happy despite the slow processing of payment. But for me I'm just happy to show my support to the forum.

Yes, admin already said it in the chatbox. If you visited the forum then you will find that admin said it. MTW for sure will pay the posters sooner or later. As far as i know MTW is doing well up to now even actually there are few sponsors.

The amount of 6.65 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 09:03 01.06.15. Batch: 90869833.

The amount of 6.65 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 09:03 01.06.15. Batch: 90869833.

Congrats

Has been a long time I left this forum but it sounds good to see that it's still up and running. It's one of the old forums that are still on after so many has left the business and I think the admin is worth commending.

The amount of 23.00 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613 ->U4228403. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!  Date: 09:00 06.01.15 . Batch: 90869674. 

The amount of 23.00 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613 ->U4228403. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!  Date: 09:00 06.01.15 . Batch: 90869674. 

I think this is the first time I'm seeing the admin pay for MTW before DMT. I was expecting that of the sister site to come immediately after but it seems the admin wanted it that way and may have his reasons to have shifted that of DMT.

Nope as far as i know admin cleared the payment in DMT first and then MTW. You can see in the payment request page of DMT that DMT has the earlier clearement while MTW later. Even like that i think MTW posters should lowering the expectation to be get paid in MTW since i am not really users i think it will be so hard to make post here.

• 1 month later...

Joined to this forum some minutes ago. Their rates are okay to partake in for activity there daily. Beside, i was

able to access the site and register as well, which seems to me like they have a good script to manage the forum

very well. Still exploring the whole site anyway, to know how activities are going on there.

It's just like DMT basically with only a bit lower rates, i hope you could be active because i see this forum is really nice and also it has some activities inside from posters who post inside, overall MTW is not bad at all and really good forum.

It's just like DMT basically with only a bit lower rates, i hope you could be active because i see this forum is really nice and also it has some activities inside from posters who post inside, overall MTW is not bad at all and really good forum.

Sure, I've been doing some good activities there lately and I think it's also one of those rare forums that have come to stay. I mean, it has surpassed others who have come and gone and it's still waxing much stronger than ever. I discover there are no much activities in the PTP.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is what makes big difference between MTW to the other forums aside from its sister site which is DMT for sure. Even of course payment is slower but in the end posters here get paid isn't it? Also admin mayur's reputation as honest admin already spread enough.