Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I really don't understand my posting behavior in mtw. Even though the rate is the same with dmt. I can post and get 50 cents worth of post easy in a day. But I have hard time posting and reaching 50 cents worth of post in a day in mtw. Is it because theirs more activity in dmt than in mtw? Then why? Since the rate is the same? Right now I'm trying to maintain 25 to 50 cents a day posting in here.

Well,for me I don't try to accumulate so so points all I do is just make replies to members posts in the PTP section and at the same time make some replies at the hyip section. I don't know,I am more comfortable posting in this forum than the sister forum.

Finally I reached my target 500 points in here. I will going to request payments in here and hope to get paid soon. I will going to keep on posting 25 points worth of post in here each day if I can. I think in forex section I only need to post 10 post to reach my target point. I will try to mix it with other lower trade section to make more post but still just earning 25 cents.

It seems activities somehow reduced here because of the difficulty in loading the forum. I can see that some of the members who were mostly active before never did because I heard some complain about the forum not really loading well. But then, I think everything is also back to normal for now.

The activity did not reduce and I think the problem you are getting with loading of the site is from your side. I can easily load the site and I have already made a round of posting in the PTP section.

Well those stuffs have cleared and I can comfortably post in the forum again. I can't see myself getting much active in the forum these days like I used to before. I think it's over a month I have been managing to get up to 500 points but it seems somehow difficult getting that.

I will be active in sections in here that has more activity. Although I do want to post n forex section as I feel comfortable posting in this section. But since activity in forex section in this forum is some how slow. I end up posting more in hyip section and I do hope that payments processor section will have some posters also and also in forex section so that I can rotate post on regular basis in here.

I noticed that you are active in the hyip section and I have made replies to your posts. There is a way you analyse hyips,you don't fully look at the hyip site before you analyse it. Anyway,I am just cool with the activity in this forum,it is very moderate.

I don't know why I find it difficult being active in HYIP. I used to see it as something that is meant for those HYIP admins even though I try to risk some little funds investing in some HYIP that has very low minimum. Perhaps I will try and see if I can make some few posts in the HYIP there.

Posting in the hyip section shouldn't be a hard thing for you since you are investing in hyips. All you need do is talk about what you feel about the program. If the roi is good say and if is not still say it. The only difficulty in posting about hyips is ,you will keep repeating yourself. For me,I can't repeat myself because there so many things to talk about. I don't know if I will post there today.

I think its best right now if mod going to check our request of payments just to show some movements. Lately I notice that activity is some how getting lower and lower and its hard to post if you see lots of pending request of payments that is pending and not moving. But I'm sure even if theirs no payments if mod process our request of payments some how members will be hopeful again.

I think I will concur to what you have posted,if the mod can approve how posts I think that would give us more hope that we are still going to get paid. If payments delayed for 2 long in a forum is not too good. The thread of this forum has been closed in GT.

I'm not worried. My problem though is lack of activity in this forum. Unlike its sister site dmt. In here I have hard time reaching my goal of 1,000 points simply because I don't have enough post as activity in here is not that good. I do hope that in the long run I can really deal with my trading career in here and I'm lucky to earn big money in here.

Well, let's say it's something that is really coming up. I am somehow happy with the way the forum is now loading unlike how it was loading before which has made me become less active there. At this point, I would post more in the forum and hope to achieve at least 500 points before payments are processed.

Yes that is true what I think is good is that I will really try my best and be sure that I post on dmt and meet my require amount of point which I will used to trade now that am looking for investment fund ,as for the payment hope the admin process it soon

I'm hoping that next week my request of payments in here will be process. If next week theirs still no process I will going to stop posting for a while.I do know that its going to pay. But I already have good amount of post that I will just decide to get paid then I'm going to be active again. I do hope to see myself making really good income in  here.

There is no signal that the admin will process payments next week because the mod has not yest approved any payment request,well,I will just keep posting till anytime the admin feels like processing the payments. Activity is a little bit low in the forum.

I lost motivation to post here this month but hopefully I will start my activity here today again and I can tell you that before you talk about payment lets face posting thou I have seen admin yesterday online and I feel that he will soon process those payment

You said I should face posting,can't you see that I am active in the forum,if I am not active how would I be able to accumulate the points that I have. I was only saying that it is not certain that we are going to get paid next week. Quote my word "not certain" which means it can still be processed.

I going to reach 1,000 points in here today also. I will going to update my request of payments. I do hope that I can really make good with the amount that I can earn in here by trading in forex. This is really a good ptp forum and it only one of the few that I can regularly post at least 10 post minimum. Some how for me this forum is really stable only that payments some times get delayed.

I can see that you have aCcumulated over a thousand points,that really shows how active you are,I am trying my possible best to do the same before the admin processes the payments. Well,for the delayed payments,nobody likes it but we just have to be patient,that's the only way that the forum can sustain.

I tried to regularly post 10 post a  day. And since theirs a delay of payments its accumulated. But I guess after my post today I will seldom post in here again. I'm going to be busy man again. So I just going to post my last post in here and just wait to get paid. I really have expansion in forex trading so for me I can earn in a day what I can earn in here in a month. But if I have time I will still be active in here.

Yours is better,I would have loved to stop posting in this forum if I have a forex based forum to post in,right now I don't fit into any so there is no how I could stop posting in this forum. I just accumulated a thousand points too so I need to slow down my posting.