Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Yes,this is one of the best forums for now,you can get to know more about fresh hyips in the forum since you are interested in HYIPs,I also get to know more about hyips in this forum but I don't register with the link that the thread starter posted because I am not going to get RCB from them. All I do is just to search for fresh hyips in this forum.

I think the forum is really beeping up with a lot of activities these days and it also seems a lot of posters are getting more active there. I enjoy posting a lot in the PTP recently because there is always a discussion going on where you can find things to talk about at all times.

Yes you are right,the activity in the forum has risen up a little,I am also enjoying my posting in the PTP section,I think the PTP section of MTW is more active than that of the sister forum because I can hardly post in the sister forum.

I had some problems loading the site yesterday night and this morning,I thought that the problem was from my end. When I checked www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com I found out that the site is generally down,anyway,it is now up so I have posted in the forum.

Yeah, the break down was kinda momentary because I was able to post there same day. I think it was simply a temporal thing that needed just some touch to get it fixed. It didn't stop me from posting there anyway as I had to check on other forums and before I could come back, it was fixed.

Yes,the site is now up and I was able to post there conveniently. I have made a round of posting and I think I will make the second round when I am through here. The second round that I will be doing,my posts will have to go to the hyip section as I can't reply to my own posts in the PTP section.

That is if someone hasn't replied your posts yet because I found my way to the forum and got in with about a couple of posters, I think I saw Christmas and Anosocialnet there but what I don't know is if they made some good number of posts there. I would still have to check the forum much later today.

That's right those members posted in the forum but I think anosovialnet posted about 5 posts while christmas_ posted about 10 posts in the hyip section. I have already made replies to his posts and I am planning to make more posts in the forum.

Most probably, from my opinion, checking would be after that of the sister site. I made some good number of posts here and majority of them are in the PTP. I think that is where most of the activities are for me because I get replies faster than the other sections. I will see if I can make another round of post here later today as well.

Recently there is a new member who is flooding the HYIP section, I have reported his posts twice and I hope something is done. He is simply digging out older threads (though not that old, around 1 to 2 weeks old) and commenting on them. Some of the websites have already collapsed in fact !

That memeber is a new poster he is trying to build up himself I do hope with a matter of time he is going to pick up with something thou its the best to report such post so that the admin can do something about it

I think I saw that member too,I don't know how the member manages to make so many posts in different forums. He is always spamming the hyip section of most forums. Well,we don't need to bother about the member,the mod surely knows what to do to such member.

If its reported then its up to mods to decide what to do. But its better that we don't spam in order to make good earnings in here and same time support the site by posting on regular basis without posting too much to be consider a spam post. I do believe that this is what make this forum stable. unlike what happen to other many ptp forums this one is still paying good.

Even if we did not report this member,the mod will surely fish him out when he requests for a payout. One thing I don't really understand about this member is,he claims to be the admin of FS4U in a thread that he created in another forum but I doubt if he is the admin of the forum. Well,I think I am happy that you posted in the PTP section. For 4 days now there has been no good activity in that section.

Right now I want to reach 500 points in here. I don't know when did Iast request payments in here. But I do hope to reach my goal of 5 dollars worth of post in here before I'm going to request payments in here. I'm so excited to see myself making so much profit in here and I do know we can handle my trading account in here and become a big time millionaire.

LOL... :D you are such a funny poster. How much are you going to earn from this forum to trade and become millionaire,that is never possible. You can only earn small amount from this forum. Anyway,I don't want to talk about how much you earn in the forum,I noticed that some regular active members are not been active in the forum.

LOL... :D you are such a funny poster. How much are you going to earn from this forum to trade and become millionaire,that is never possible. You can only earn small amount from this forum. Anyway,I don't want to talk about how much you earn in the forum,I noticed that some regular active members are not been active in the forum.

Have you tried trading in forex before? I already turn my 10 dollars into 100 dollars in just one year. Now I'm in 800 dollars mark and I'm sure I can reach 1,000 dollars in a month or two. The more funds I can get the more trading accounts that I can open. With just 5 dollars its seems not enough. But if I can just earn 50 dollars in here I can use that 50 dollars to make me another 1,000 dollars trading account. And before you know it I can reach millions of trading capital.

Stop talking about this millionaire thing,are you going to post for 40 years before you can get to $1,000,000. Well,I don't trade so I wouldn't wantto talk about it. Back to the topic,I am getting so demotivated to make posts in this forum because I have accumulated a lot of points. It seems that payments are a little bit delayed this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Iam not the Admin

Welcome to the Money Talk World - Forex, HYIP, Gamble Forum.

Site pays $0.04 per thread and $0.03 per post.

Payout start from $3 via Liberty Reserve.

Paid section include Get Paid To Programs.

Link: http://www.moneytalkworld.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=37

Ok

I register under you and earn some point.

How can I withdraw my money ?