Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

That's very correct,this site and the sister site's thread has been closed in GT. I wonder why payments are so delayed in both forums,can it be that the admin is lacking funds or what? Well,what can we do,we just have to wait till admin says something,I am really disappointed in the forum.

I have high hopes that admin will start to clear payment requests at MTW because the mod at MTW has already approved most of the payment requests, some which are quite way back in April (like mine for instance). So now it is time to return to MTW to post !

Yes that is what I also think I do beleive that the admin will clear payment soon because if he did not want to clear the payment then he wouldnt ask the mod to approved them anywell I have received my payment from DMT and am very happy for that thou its take longer time

The amount of 11.46 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 12:28 12.06.14. Batch: 60135890.

The amount of 9.5 USD has been

deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Accounts: U1949613->U4854513. Memo:

Payment From Money Talk World Forum,

Post proof at different forum!!!. Date:

12:25 12.06.14. Batch: 60135519

I just want to share my proof of payments coming from this site.

12:11 12.06.14 Receive 60134006 U1949613
DMT and MTW Account +3.00   13.15 Received Payment 3.00 USD from account U1949613. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!! 

Its good to know that this forum is still a paying forum,I can still see members posting there payment proofs. Anyway,I have been trying to be very active in this forum but the activity in it is kind of low,what I do in the forum is try to make at least 5 posts per day and gradually I will reach another payout.

The rate in mtw is lower compare to dmt in some of its sections. But I still do like to maintain my posting in here. So if I post in dmt I also try to post in mtw. For me its not the earnings that really matters but posting in here since I been in here for more than a year now and just like being active in this forum sharing and getting some information.

I have been able to post here today and I actually wanted to post more since it has been a long time since I was able to post here. but then I think I will just be post chasing if I don't have no more things to say so I will just post again tomorrow.

I have been able to post here today and I actually wanted to post more since it has been a long time since I was able to post here. but then I think I will just be post chasing if I don't have no more things to say so I will just post again tomorrow.

How would you be considered as post chasing as long as you don't just solely post in one section will do, right ?.And unless I have not been updated, I don't think there is a limit of how many new threads or posts a member can make per day in the forum ?

I feel that ptp forums had declined in activity a lot. there's less interest among members. I want to make the forum lively again but then I think it's hard when there's few members posting now. but I think that we should see more interesting section that would get the members more interested.

I have some how hard time posting in here since the rate is much lower to dmt. So I prefer to spend more time posting in dmt than in mtw. But still I do try to post in here on regular basis. If I post in dmt 20 post I also try to post 20 post in mtw. Although I do know my earnings will be much better in dmt than in mtw.

That's not true,the both forums pays the same rate,it was back in the days that DMT pays higher rates. Right now post rates are the same. I prefer to make posts in MTW than DMT because MTW loads faster than DMT. Anyway,I have been so busy with offline works that was why I have not been active in here.

That's not true,the both forums pays the same rate,it was back in the days that DMT pays higher rates. Right now post rates are the same. I prefer to make posts in MTW than DMT because MTW loads faster than DMT. Anyway,I have been so busy with offline works that was why I have not been active in here.

Okay. One question. How much is the rate in ptp section and payments processor section in mtw and in dmt? And in forex section how much is the rate in dmt and in mtw? The rate in dmt is two to three cents per post while the rate in mtw is one to two cents per post.

It's good to have my activities back here again after a very long time since the last payment was made here. I can still see some old members coming back and it could sense one signal to me; being that I will get even more active in the coming days over here. Hopefully, I will have some good conversation here.

Well, it looks like that the senior members are getting active here as well. Just I remembered before I can have good activity in daily basis and manage to have weekly payout. But I don't expect the activity to be same as before but hoping that the forum will remain as ptp and help the admin get more advertisers.

Okay. One question. How much is the rate in ptp section and payments processor section in mtw and in dmt? And in forex section how much is the rate in dmt and in mtw? The rate in dmt is two to three cents per post while the rate in mtw is one to two cents per post.

I don't have the time to search around the forum if not I would have posted a link here. The both forums now pays the same rates. MTW and DMT pays 2.5 cents in the forex and hyip sections while the PTP pays 1.5 cents in both forums. Payment proof section pays 0.5 cents in both forums. I am very sure of what I am talking about.

In forex section in dmt and in mtw is the rate is 2.50 cents per post. The rate in ptp section is 1.50 cents per post in dmt

I don't have the time to search around the forum if not I would have posted a link here. The both forums now pays the same rates. MTW and DMT pays 2.5 cents in the forex and hyip sections while the PTP pays 1.5 cents in both forums. Payment proof section pays 0.5 cents in both forums. I am very sure of what I am talking about.

I stand corrected. I notice that in mtw when I post first if the rate is 2.5 cents its only register 2 cents and my next post its register 3 cents. Or if I post in 1.5 cents rate in mtw the first post I get 1 cent and on the second post I get 2 cents. This is why I though the rate is lower.

They are the same,you know why it is like that,the point system in MTW doesn't credit .5 while DMT point system do credit it. You just take notice of it and you will see that when you make your first post in the forex section,the point system will credit you 2 or 3 and when you make the next one,the point system will crdit you 3 or 2,vise versa.

but @hadge33 what was the earning rate of mtw forum now, dont you think that they are paying just 1 cent for a post and a reply now but that will not make me to stop posting there because it was the only forum that have pay me since i started posting on forums.

but @hadge33 what was the earning rate of mtw forum now, dont you think that they are paying just 1 cent for a post and a reply now but that will not make me to stop posting there because it was the only forum that have pay me since i started posting on forums.

What are you talking about,MTW is not paying a fixed rate and it is not paying 1 cent,the forex and the hyip section pays 2.5 cents for a post while the PTP section pays 1,5 cents for a post,visit the forum and check for your self,I have said it several time that the both forums pays the same post rates. It was before that DMT used to pay higher rates.