Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I will be active in this morning in MTW forum and then, I just expect that in the next couple of hours there will be new replies which will be opportunity to be more active for today. And hoping that i will have reach the minimum payout and will have two payout requests.

I've been able top make one round of posting on the site. So I'll try making another round of posting on the site later on. So I would try my best to always post now daily on the site as well. I'm just so happy with my activity on the site. it's over of the best forum besides DMT forum.

I'm hoping to make 150points today even though it won't be easy so that if its possible, I will request another payout today. If I can't make up to 150points today, then I should be able to reach 150points tomorrow then possibly request payout. I'm still wondering why newbies don't seem to be very active here. I guess they make activity in other sections other than the ptp and hyip sections.

There is still some time left before the final approvals are made in order to get ready for payments from admin on Sunday. I am sure all payment requests would be approved on the forum by tomorrow at the latest which is when the payment processing would commence in here.

I'm not able to reach payout this week but it's just okay. I would still want to enjoy posting on the site as well. I'm not as active as before but I have not forgotten the site. I still try to make post on the site when i can. So for now I am able to post and so for the rest of next week i would keep on posting

I'm yet to make any post here today but before the day runs out, I should have made great activity in MTW. @riddick09 that's right; there's a long payment queue in the payment section because the admin wasn't chanced last week to clear payment requests but I'm positive that he will clear all of them on Sunday. I don't know if its allowed to request another payment while our present ones are yet to be cleared. If its permitted, then I'll request another payment immediately I reach payout.

I will be able to reach 700 points by tomorrow hopefully from the activities I have seen and the time that I can spend for this day and tomorrow. I think it seems there's a long payout queue now since it's going to be 2 weeks payment processing this time in the forum.

it seems that you are one of the active poster in this forum, so far i am not active yet, even i know that payment in this forum processed every week, and aside from that thing activities in this forum is great, i just see it today and unfortunately i just can't be active here

I'm actually become more active just this evening and probably in the morning because, I planned for another payout but overall I simply lack of activities in the previous days and very inactive that's why I just catch up this weekend where I have sufficient time for posting.

I have seen that members are quite active in here today so perhaps they are finishing their target in here because I will do another round of posting in there later on so that by tomorrow it would not be hard for me as I may just probably need to make one round of posting in the morning.

I think i have just finished my posting in the forum,i have about 800 points in the forum so i am cool with that,i might check the forum later that's if my internet connection is acting well,if it is,i guess i would be making the last round and edit my points 'cos i have just checked my request if it has been approved but it hasnt

I still have one payment request on the forum but because it was not approved as yet I edited it this morning and put in additional posts. I just thought that there was absolutely no reason for me to open another thread while the one is not verified. I am looking forward to tomorrow since its been a long time I got paid from here.

Ink not sure if I have enough points already on the site. Since i would make another round of post later, I weeks check it out if I can make payment request already so that nu Monday I would start posting again and have my goal for the week. Anyway I'm just hoping that I would not be lazy for this week.

I just need one round of posting in here then I can request for a payment. I am also interested to check if Mod Yogeh started verifying payment request in here because I just hope that I can request this morning so that there will still some time for my payment request to be verified.

The payment requests have already been cleared and I got a huge payout of $15 after a long time of not being paid out by the forum since I have requested for it in a while now. I have just made my first round of posting on the forum and would be interested to see if there are activities again later on.

I feel so sad here, I do not spend enough time on this forum here. Until now, I do not make any payment request. Even we can see the first month of this new year 2013 is running half way already here. It has to be my time to spend more on this forum here, so I can make my first payment request here

Its good to have another member back posting on the forum and I am confident that it will help to boost posting activities in here. Activitiies are really good at the moment but there is no reason why they cannot improve so that there can be variety in the discussions.