Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I have here nearly 100 points but still I will need to wait first for the replies in the forum. So that, I will resume my posting by this evening or if lucky enough this afternoon. I think also that we have many members will aim for this week payout because, it's end of the month.

I will post in here in the evening though I just hope that I would not end up having a slow internet connection because usually at night having a slow internet connection, but I will just try to finish my posting activity in some Forums much faster so that I can still have more time posting in here.

I was not able to request payout again as I have forgotten. But I am not in a rush after I am just so busy offline so I would just take things slowly. But I am trying to plan your again on the site. I think I would make sure I would be able to request payout by Friday so I won't forget to request payout once again.

I didn't noticed you last week in here as it seems you've been busy with some other stuff, but if you will be active in here this week then that is really good because which means your activities will surely adds up in here though there are good activities in here as you can assure you can make two rounds of posting activity daily in here.

I would like to make two rounds of post on the site but I have not even completed one round of post on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to continue posting here and would not get bored as I just wanted to make a lot of points for this week as well. So I would try to stay active.

Well, you can still complete your posting when you have sufficient time in here. I'm also posting here most often because, I know that the activities increased drastically. And to think now that many members are prioritizing mtw forum have the one of the top forums we can rely.

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 01/27/2013 14:01

Batch 129211961

From U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

To U2225097 (leke)

Amount $4.00

Memo Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof atdifferent forum!!!

Payment Purpose Purchase of services

I will going to resume my posting here now. And I expect that there's new round of posting happened here this early evening. Even I think that there's more activities in MTW recently than in DMT from my observation last weekend. And yet, I'm still in need of 100 points here.

It's not surprising that the admin has made payments last Sunday, anyway I am just happy that there is good activity on the site as well once again so that's why I am making a lot of post once again on the site. So I think I would be able to make another round of post after I finish one round of post again. I'm just excited to make a lot of post now.

Same in here guys, I tried logging in my account in here many times because when you visit MTW without logging in your account, it seems everything is fine, but when you log in your account, it will give you database error. Anyway, it's just fine I will just be more active by tomorrow if we can log in and do some post.

I'm posting now and I don't have problem with logging in on the site. Although there was few seconds I have experienced that problem but after refreshing the page then I would be able to access and log in on the site. So I think just need to either refresh the page or open another tab and access to site.

That's very correct,i have also experienced it before and immediately that i refreshed the page everything was fine,i have made 2 rounds of posting in the forum today but i am still planning to make the last round and that would be if there are replies to my posts

I will make another round of post if I would see you posting again as I have seen that the activity has stopped by now because it's already midnight. Anyway I would just post here tomorrow if I would not see anymore new posts later on. But I am still contented with my activity for today.

I have made my first round of posting on the forum for today and will be aiming at making another round of posting as soon as I do see some posting activities. Its just a pity that there isnt a section that pays a higher post rate for post like the forex section in the DMT forum because it would be easy to get points.

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 1/27/2013 1:50 PM

Batch: 129211114

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

I tried to log in my account, but I didn't able to. But I will try again later on because I need to do some posting in here because weekend is nearing again I should have a good amount of points on my account. I will do at least one round of posting if I can access my account.

Thats weird that this is happening since I was able to login to my account this morning and already made good posting on the forum. I always am logged in since I am logging in from my laptop so I dont have to worry about logins whatsoever from here as it goes in automatically.

I don't know what's wrong if I will have some time later on I will try to use some other IP to log in in here because it could be the IP address, but we know that some other Forums having the same issue just like in MTV so I guess we just have to wait for this to get fix and hopefully we can log in again without any problem.

I still dont see your posting activities on the forum so I take it that the problem with accessing the site is still pertinent. Its sad considering that with your posting activities on the forum we would also be finding it easier to post in here probably have another round of posting as we see replies.

Some members are still having problems in accessing this forum,i had the same problem yesterday or so but i don't experience this problem any more only that my internet connection is what is making me not to be so active in the forum,anyways i have managed to make a round of posting in the forum

I do see that a couple of members are not active on the forum at the moment which is why I keep on hoping that they would have this problem resolved on their side so that they can continue to post on the forum again. Hopefully tomorrow we can have better activities than today.

I tried using a different IP in here, but I still didn't able to log in my account, I tried switching to Mobile style, but get the same problem. So, I know that it is not on my side anymore as some members experiencing the same so I will just wait for the Admin to fix the issue so that we can post again without having problem.

I did see from the DMT chatbox that there is a member that also complained about the same thing and so wonder what the situation is and whether it would be sorted out soon. I am just worried about the fact this would most probably affect posting activities on the forum as members cant post.