Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

That is really the best way that we can do if you want to accumulate points much faster, you need to spread your posting activity in here because you can't assure if there are activities daily if you are just sticking in one section and you may also get a deduction for sticking in one section.

That is really the best way that we can do if you want to accumulate points much faster, you need to spread your posting activity in here because you can't assure if there are activities daily if you are just sticking in one section and you may also get a deduction for sticking in one section.

I agree with you. It is important to spread your activity in the forum, not only to avoid deductions, but as well as to speed up reaching your target. It would be of help if you do spread your activities. I am not active in the forum lately and since I already started posting back in the forum's sister site, I would like to resume again posting in here.

I'm getting slow on reaching my goal on the site as well so that is why I am just trying to find a way to spread my activity on this site as well. So I just hope that I would find a lot of sections or even just discussions on another section so that I would be able to gain more points fast. Anyway I still feel that the site is still easy place to post at or reach my goal compare with the other forums.

Well, why not try to post on the Forex discussion in here as I know you are already active in some Forex Forums so for sure, it wouldn't be that hard for you to post on that discussion. I really feel comfortable posting in here, it's one of the Forum that I prioritize posting with.

I'm getting slow on reaching my goal on the site as well so that is why I am just trying to find a way to spread my activity on this site as well. So I just hope that I would find a lot of sections or even just discussions on another section so that I would be able to gain more points fast. Anyway I still feel that the site is still easy place to post at or reach my goal compare with the other forums.

The ideal thing to do would be to spread your activities as much as possible on the forum as it would not only help in accumulating points but it would add to the variety of topics you engage in and make it more interesting to post. I am not comfortable with posting in the HYIP section as yet although I do invest but I want to explore moving forward.

i see the forum is active with no problem , i simply will post 20 posts here which mean 40 point not bad if i'm apple to reach this amount daily it will be easy to request payment every week,i just request payout 2 days ago and still didn't approve and i'm not worry they just clear payment so may be next week i will got paid too in this time i will keep post here .

Yeah I have no problem with the activity on the site as well. As there is always new posts daily. That was what I have been expecting before and now I see that nice act as so I am just so much contented on the site. That's why my focus is always on the site. I could depend on the site because of the activity here is doing pretty amazing.

I'm happy today. Today I'm going to request payments in here. Its been three weeks delayed. Since my goal is to reach 500 points before the end of the month of september. But its already 14th days of the month of october and I only reach my goal points right now. I don't know what happen to me why I'm late in doing things up but one thing I'm sure the more I post now in here the more chances I can lower the gab.

Me, I have able to post again in MTW today. So far, I have now 200+ points and possibly I can make daily posting again. I just need to see if there's new posts daily. But looks like we really have enough activity as many members are trying to reach for their goals of posting in mtw.

This is a new week for me so I have to start anew with a new motivation to keep posting more or do much better than last week so starting this Sunday I would try to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I am just hoping that it would be wonderful if I would be able to start my day posting on this site first. Which I actually do lately and I usually end my day posting here also.

Now thats a good way to start the week and definitely to start posting on the forum. It will hopefully help in keeping that momentum going for the rest of the week so that you can be able to earn a good amount of points on the forum. If there are other members that are posting as well it would be good for you.

But the activity is not doing well lately. Anyway I have only like to make at least 30 posts here later on so I hope that I would be able to see good activity so that I would be able to do that as well. As if there's no activity I do think I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site for today. So I am just crossing my fingers that other members would make a lot of post once again on the site as well.

I guess one has to be happy with whatever posting activities you can get to make on the forum because its true that sometimes they are not good at all and therefore makes it hard to be active on a regular basis. I wonder if payment processing in here should be expected in the near future since admin has just cleared payments in DMT yesterday.

I see that payments were processed on the forum today which is a good thing since DMT is processing payments for the second time for the month. I made a test post from the mobile since I can now post from the mobile but only if I select full site view. I will try make a couple of posts later on.

I guess I'm so abvious. I see that most of you guys posting proof of payments that is les than 3 dollars. I guess you request payments that is less than 3 dollars that's why. But in my part I keep on posting and hoping that I'm going to reach 5 dollars worth of post before I'm going to withdraw. That's why for me the best way to earn is to post in mtw as regularly as I can.

i don't have the plan to reach 300 points before i would request payout. i think 200 points is more than enough for me. so that i can receive payment faster . i don't see any benefit in requesting in bigger amount. as i would like to post my payment proof on other forums much early so i would like to request only on the minimum amount as well. i am just glad that he minimum amount is just 200 points.

Well, I also have my payout and did not have yet new posts in mtw. But then, I wonder if there will be new payment process but based on the number of payouts we have currently it is not possible. So, I will just try to have my payout minimum by this week and then, will done posting more regularly.

I just need 20 points so I would be able to make payout. Anyway I remember that I enjoy posting on the site so much that I would not post on other forums just to be able to make a lot of post on the site as well. Anyway its great that admin has acquired this forum as I remember this used to be under Microsoft the former admin of the site and a former poster in other forums also before.

I haven't checked the other sections but I'm having expectation that the forex section will be filled with activity again. I just want to learn first where other members posting in mtw although, its not really that much. Well, its years already that the forum is under Mayur and we are just glad that members are still continuing their activity and there's no changes in the post rate and paying sections.

The forex section does not have a lot of sections like in DMT so its hard for me to post in here. I normally just try to post in PTP, General Business and Payment processor sections. The most section that has posting activities is the PTP sections and this is where is most activities.