Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 7/5/2012 12:54 PM

Batch: 102108687

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.92

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Guys. The problem has been resolved already. Thanks for admin for a quick response to my concern. He told me that it was just an error because he was in a hurry that time when paying members so that's it. lol. I've seen my points were already updated as well. Thanks to admin mayur. :)

Guys. The problem has been resolved already. Thanks for admin for a quick response to my concern. He told me that it was just an error because he was in a hurry that time when paying members so that's it. lol. I've seen my points were already updated as well. Thanks to admin mayur. :)

a good news because the admin responded that fast. i am glad it is actually admin's error and not because of deductions as others would say.

We have to be thankful that admin does respond to member concerns with a sense of urgency and makes himself available when needed. YOu can always be assured that if you problems or issues in here admin will be there to assist.

@rage35 I'm glad that you issue had been resolved already. I guess this is one reason why a lot of members keep on patronizing this site because of the management style of the admin.

I already submitted my 2nd payment request and i think it will be included in the next batch of approvals. I'm not sure if there would be any approvals done today and tom. If there is, hopefully my request gets approved with no deductions.

I'm slowing down a bit with my posting activity here and only aiming for at least 150 points per week from this site.

@rage35 I'm glad that you issue had been resolved already. I guess this is one reason why a lot of members keep on patronizing this site because of the management style of the admin.

I already submitted my 2nd payment request and i think it will be included in the next batch of approvals. I'm not sure if there would be any approvals done today and tom. If there is, hopefully my request gets approved with no deductions.

I'm slowing down a bit with my posting activity here and only aiming for at least 150 points per week from this site.

Yeah. I agree. It's my first payment in the forum and I am glad that admin solved my problem and he was very honest. In respect to admin, I will make his forums as one of my priority. I like forums who's admin is very honest because I feel confident if we have an honest admin like admin mayur.

I don't whats wrong. I'm unable to open this forum with my operamini mobile browser but its opening well on ucweb whereas DMT is not opening well on ucweb but good on operamini so i will have to sacrifice forum for its sister

Yeah. I agree. It's my first payment in the forum and I am glad that admin solved my problem and he was very honest. In respect to admin, I will make his forums as one of my priority. I like forums who's admin is very honest because I feel confident if we have an honest admin like admin mayur.

he always updated us with the news like when the payment will be cleared and with this things, it will make this site better now even the rate not high like their sister site in some section , but so far this forums become one of my favourite forum

Yes, at least the Admin in here is really good that he will goind to update its members regarding the processing of payment in here, that's why I really trust the Admin mayur he's indeed a good Admin, and even there is a delay let just understand him that he has some offline task also.

Me too. I trust admin of mtw and dmt. Even I'm waiting for like three weeks already for pending payments in here I still keep on posting. In fact I reach 800 points in here already in just one week I will going to reach 1,000 points in here. And I'm going to request another payments in here. I always request payments each time I reach 500 points in here. I'm happy and not worried.

i see that the forum is really active and i'm getting tempted. I opened the forum but i'm not able to post. I'm very sure admin is reading my post. I registered with the same username i'm using here. Pls help me check whats wrong

talking about activity of this site i must agree with you as far as i can see this forum still one of the good place for some poster to make post, if you can spend some time in GPT section or in their sub section i think you can earn some decent points from MTW

talking about activity of this site i must agree with you as far as i can see this forum still one of the good place for some poster to make post, if you can spend some time in GPT section or in their sub section i think you can earn some decent points from MTW

Yeah you are right. But i'm still in the dark about one thing. Won't you get deductions if you don't spread your activities all over the site? I'm willing to make 5 bucks from this forum this month

Exactly. Though I am a member in here just recently, I can see that MTW is a good place to post. I already received my first payment in here so I am kinda motivated to do more postings and to reach another payout in the forum. I am confident that it would not be hard to reach payout because activities in the most popular sections such as GPT is having good number of active posters.

I can also maintain my posting activity in here doing at least 15 posts daily in here. Indeed this Forum is really a good place for us to post, we are sure that at the end of the day we will be paid in here we just need some patient this time as it seems our mod yogesh is bit busy.

I am kind of getting frustrated with the forum. Sure the admin stays active on both of his forum, but it seems like he is not responding to the questions or issues that we have. For example, the search box has not been working for ages, and no one has decided to fix that. It is probably one of the most important feature in the forum and it has been not working for almost 1 month I think. How do we know that we are not making duplicate threads?

I have a super website. Its have a good learning website. You can learn any language in Spanish. They have good and qualify teacher. Its a best website for learning good language. This website helped me when i fall in problem to learn spainsh language in mexico. I will never forget the name of this website learn spanish in mexico super website. They have full and smart teacher about spanish language.

i am not using the search box at all. so i odn't mind if they has not fixed that problem.but at least we have been paid already. but there are so many payment request again. so i hope that the mod would be able to approve them all soon and that the admin would pay again on the weekends.

i am not using the search box at all. so i odn't mind if they has not fixed that problem.but at least we have been paid already. but there are so many payment request again. so i hope that the mod would be able to approve them all soon and that the admin would pay again on the weekends.

Yeah. I haven't used their search engine so I don't mind if they got some problems with that. lolz. I am focusing more in accumulating more points in the forum and my concern if I have would only be on payments and nothing technical.

Yeah we have to be more focused in posting more and not just what need to be fixed on the site. So that we would be able to concentrate more on the more important things. Specially I don't make my own discussions so i don't mind if I can't get to use the search box here

search box is important and you are right faceless, that is little annoying but i don't use them frequently, but to search our posts it will be bad if admin don't fix it sooner, my only thought that admin is busy so he don't have too much time to spend right now. but still MTW is a good forum for people to post