Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

Such question need to go to the newbie trader and not me for me forex is never a main job for a trader who dont know how to trade before you can make forex your main job the perfect skills and knowledge and ability to show your skills must be there in place

Forex trading can be main job and at the same time I have to add that tradders who want to make this business as their main job need to try and learn because you must surely meet some obstacle on your way of trading so learn first how to trade before you think either parttime or full time you want to make forex

Absolutely yes, Forex can easily be our main job and the brightest part is, we can earn huge money even through low investment, so that’s what makes Forex so special and beneficial for all while for me it’s just picture perfect to do with FreshForex and their superb conditions that includes zero spread, high leverage up to 1:1000 and many more benefits like these, so for me this been a full time work can be seriously rewarding with such broker!

It can be and should be in latter part of our career, but for starters we should not think too much about these things or else it could cause trouble and bring unnecessary pressure on our head. I like to feel free while working and that’s why we got to make sure we don’t take unnecessary stress. I do job along with trading, so this is something that puts me on track for comfort while with broker like OctaFX gives me further conditions with top notch conditions and superb benefits in with 50% bonus on deposit which is also use able, so that really does well for my performance and further to go with their 24/5 support, it’s all so good and helpful.

Forex indeed we can make as a main job. Yet it is not easy. because the forex risk is very high. to make forex as the main work takes time. The most important thing we have to invest our time to studying and practicing trading well

Forex trading can be a main job but the first step is for the trader to be active in terms of learning and knowing what is good if the trader do this then he is driving towards success and making it big is very possible.

Constant practice is the right key towards making alot of money

I have friend on scial media which he share already treat forex as main business as source of income, so actually any trader they can treat forex as full time business, and they might can making growth this business not only through trading alone, might they can become partner broker as IB or they can trying become signal provider creating robot forex, etc

Forex trading can be a main job but the first step is for the trader to be active in terms of learning and knowing what is good if the trader do this then he is driving towards success and making it big is very possible.

Constant practice is the right key towards making alot of money

Yes, forex trading can be main job but we need to understand that before we make it as main job, we must try to make profit consistently so we will have fix income from forex trading

@skyrock newbie could treat forex not as their main job if only they want to do that, all the decisions go back to that trader and also based on some variables which they already think before. If we asked can it be or not? It surely okay for trader to make forex as main job

If any person can earn more money from the Forex field then the offline job ,they can easily make this Forex business as their main job as people do job for earning and when that comes from a good source that can easily become the prime earning source .

Yes Forex trading can become a main online job, even after spending 2-3 year in Forex trading, I found this is the best and easiest way to make money. but due to lack of fund I am not planning to follow this job now, but after having sufficient money I will be focusing full time on this profession. Because it does not required my particular time, I can trade from any where I like, I do not have any boss to order to complete the task in limited time.

Yes Forex trading can become a main online job, even after spending 2-3 year in Forex trading, I found this is the best and easiest way to make money. but due to lack of fund I am not planning to follow this job now, but after having sufficient money I will be focusing full time on this profession. Because it does not required my particular time, I can trade from any where I like, I do not have any boss to order to complete the task in limited time.

Actually not easy to making profit from forex, but forex is simple business, what we need to start in forex is we learn knowledge forex and then instal platform trading and choose broker, we can making transaction through platform to buy and sell on certain pair, this is simple to do, but most difficulties is how to making profit consistenttly from our trades

Traders when they can trade with proper trading strategies and can maintain the consistent performance with the help of accurate analysis can make unlimited money from this source and like that they can make this profession as a main job in their life .

Unlimited? Nope that is just myth forex turnover is more than $5 trillion or at most $6 trillion. But if you live in 3rd world country or developing countries your earning won't be fall behind and you might be classified as upper middle class by the standard earning of full-fledged traders.

It is very possible to make this online business as our main job, we don't have to worry about it, the only thing that we need to worry is the way we trade. Well, in order to make forex as our main job, we need experience, skills, and a bit of luck. In my country there are a lot of professional traders that make forex as their main job 

@skyrock newbie could treat forex not as their main job if only they want to do that, all the decisions go back to that trader and also based on some variables which they already think before. If we asked can it be or not? It surely okay for trader to make forex as main job

It is all about the decision but it seems we need to discuss what is the variable so people choose to treat forex as their main job? Of course i think the earning should be bigger than their current job and also i think it is more secure like even if they lost they still able to back to the current situation in less than few years.

If any trader they alredy havig intenstion to treat forex as full time business, hence will good if they also understand with consequence in forex which as investor still possible to losing money in trading, good result for now is not guarantee profit for tomorrow, and will good if trader already understand ins and out of forex business

Making forex your main job consist of some things and that is knowledge and experience without the knowledge and experience there is no way which the trader can win from here so first of all learn how to trade and test how many pips you can make in forex before proceeding further as this could help you so much bring the best in you.

This can be reality and may not be but for me I have one word that is constant practice and training this is what all forex trader need if they want to earn more money from this business and now if you see that you want to make forex main job then invest yourself in practice and learning

f risks and loss associated with forex trading is given more than necessary consideration, we may likely not give our best to it. We can earn good money from trading forex, but I'd always not advice that the trader makes it his/her sole job. People do it however. But a good investor must have multiple streams of income. 

Traders have to be brave and positive so that they can trade without any errors because here we have to be alert about the field so that the consistent pips profit can be maintained with time and traders can make this their main source of income as all depends upon the money earning capability .

@kalex78: Being brave and positive doesn't make you like any traders that can comfort theirselves in their trading. You need more than just brave and positive, You must be a realist, you must have experience, enough knowledge and properly apply the risk management. With just brave only or even with companion of being positive you won't make far enough.