Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

@kalex78: Being brave and positive doesn't make you like any traders that can comfort theirselves in their trading. You need more than just brave and positive, You must be a realist, you must have experience, enough knowledge and properly apply the risk management. With just brave only or even with companion of being positive you won't make far enough.

Indeed about risk management is very essential in this field, forex is risky business, and any trader they can losing money in trading, sometime any trader they don't know where price will move to up or will down after making decision, here as trader only trying to making effort with use technical analysis approacch and  might fundamental analysis

Indeed about risk management is very essential in this field, forex is risky business, and any trader they can losing money in trading, sometime any trader they don't know where price will move to up or will down after making decision, here as trader only trying to making effort with use technical analysis approacch and  might fundamental analysis

Many people mistakenly think risk management is hard, well it is hard at first it is just like habit, once you keep doing it for around 3 or 4 months i think you'll be getting used with it. My advice is persistance just keep doing that, try just spend 3% of your total capital, keep doing that without thinking when spending lot size and trust me it will be a good habit, lowering the risk greatly and i think forex could be your own main job by doing that.

Many people mistakenly think risk management is hard, well it is hard at first it is just like habit, once you keep doing it for around 3 or 4 months i think you'll be getting used with it. My advice is persistance just keep doing that, try just spend 3% of your total capital, keep doing that without thinking when spending lot size and trust me it will be a good habit, lowering the risk greatly and i think forex could be your own main job by doing that.

Risk management also should be learned, we need to learn how to minimize the risk when trading.Demo account can be used to hone management skills. We can learn about forex trading using that account.

Yes, I do believe that Forex can be our primary work, but we just need to make sure we understand that there can be some difficulties in early phase of our career, if we overcome that then we will be able to make regular income without much trouble and have financial freedom.

Yes agree if any trader already having good habit with always pay attention with the risk management plan and keep discipcline with these rules hence profit with more easily to obtained, patience is needed to keep discipline with these risk management because sometime  trader violating own rules because emotion

Well, i actually do believe that it is hard to do at first until i practice for 3 months and see that it is actually not so hard the basic concept is very easy to tell. And then i realized it is actually just the matter of habits not less or more. Violation because of rules usually happening because of not just emotions but actually we are lacking of knowledge of how to deal with the current situation, some traders who is beginner really don't know what to do.

Forex can be a source of steady income but it requires few years to happen. Pure dedication, real hard work, thorough knowledge, solid plan, money management, control over emotion all these can make you a professional trader.

Just treat business with full enjoyment and let run and flow but still in under control, forex trading is risky business, and as we can possible to manage our money in account with keep strict with risk management, and only investing money that afford to lose, don't trade blindly in trading that only will leading to failure

Well, i actually do believe that it is hard to do at first until i practice for 3 months and see that it is actually not so hard the basic concept is very easy to tell. And then i realized it is actually just the matter of habits not less or more. Violation because of rules usually happening because of not just emotions but actually we are lacking of knowledge of how to deal with the current situation, some traders who is beginner really don't know what to do.

Yes it is hard at first because we don't know about anything. Forex can be a main job for traders if they have enjoyment inside, thinking this business as a good business  where they could make much more profit for them. In the end, trading can be main job if someone want to turn it as main job, many of them can do that but don't want because still afraid of the risk.

That’s true Myregister, we need to give these things some time and only then we can think about taking it far, we shouldn’t take any decision in hurry instead we should sit down and think about it, but even then we should make sure our results match with the decision.

t is very possible to make this online business as our main job, we don't have to worry about it, the only thing that we need to worry is the way we trade. Well, in order to make forex as our main job, we need experience, skills, and a bit of luck. In my country there are a lot of professional traders that make forex as their main job 

In fact still so many trader they stay in forex, because still any hope in this business which this still become potential business as source of income, although forex included as risky business, but this is also will become reliable business for trader that already expert, some trader already relying earning from forex and they trading for living

Forex can be a source of steady income but it requires few years to happen. Pure dedication, real hard work, thorough knowledge, solid plan, money management, control over emotion all these can make you a professional trader.

Absolutely, if the trader is able to and willing to continue to learn in increasing ability and also can apply money management as well as possible, forex can indeed be a source of steady income. But this time I was making this forex trading as an additional income and I was trading in micro account provided by the broker FBS

yes if we can trade with proper trading strategy and plan ,we can make Forex as main job because when we can get unlimited money flowing ,we can make this profession as primary source of earning ,its all about the accuracy and perfect analysis ability .

Not the unlimited, make sure you fix that kind of attitude, forex won't give you unlimited earning, it just gives you more chance to earn if you able to manage the risk in the proper way. Also if you decide to turn forex as your main job then forex is not unlimited but one of the safiest job you have and will give you not unlimited but constant stream of money.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't trade for main job, well this is something that many other traders around the world would choose, forex can be their main job if they want but there is risk that we must face, and people who do forex also considering the risk so much and prefer to have 2 kind of job, first forex and the main job such as civil servant or any kind of governmental jobs.

Yes, forex can be a main job. But I would not recommend it for the newbie. Only to those who are expert with trading. In terms they can minimize the lost up to 0.35% only. I still hole my present job as a translator cause, I still love my job.

trading  is business , and we must have emotions in this trading can indeed arise because it is human nature trader, but not until then became emotional illogical major effect on trading decisions, in order to train a lot of ways that can be done as well by utilizing the first small capital that indeed would easily controlled by the trader

I am ever hear certain trader which he leaving job and will focus on forex, I think this is also included spectacular decision because he leaving comfort zone on their job with fixed salary every month then dare to leaving job for forex trading, but yes every trader have own decision whether will choose forex as part time or main business

Yes its possible, it melts down to having a good broker who cares about you. I personally trade with FreshForex. I believe just by being a trader I am employed there!

Any broker we use for trading, we feel comfortable when trading. Because it will also make us be more focus when trading.