Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

Forex trading can be main job. And as long as we want to learn about forex trading. Use demo account as well as possible to improve our trading skills. Make us be more ready to trade in forex

Indeed I have seen already some my friend on social media they treat forex as main business as source income, but will better indeed if we also having another source income for daily purposes and not relying only from forex trading, this is included speculative investment and not always as trader will get profit in trading

I strongly believe that Forex trading is something that can definitely be our main job, but we just need to make sure we take one step at a time instead of fast forwarding anything because then it will create unnecessary trouble and issues. I have started off taking it as part time only, but now slowly I have moved forward with making it as my full time work. Luckily, I am trading with OctaFX broker where I get absolute support whether that’s with their small spreads, high leverage, stop out level been 15% or if it’s to do with their gigantic 50% bonus on deposit, it’s all picture perfect and helps a lot with working and allows us to be relaxed.

Yes because we still treat forex as our business hence in daily trading activity we always monitoring the chart and we always update analysis although might only treat forex as part time business only, but maybe already many trader out there already treat forex as full time business and they enjoy with their business

• 4 weeks later...

Some trader they already treat forex as main job and business which as trader they can get earning from forex business, but might also still many trader only treat forex as part time job only and will secure if still get earning from another source of income because forex however as risky business and not always we can making profit from our trades and sometime get loss

If we want to make forex trading as main job, surely we need to prepare ourselves. I mean we must have good skills, including good psychology . Because those will help us to maximize profit and make it consistently

Each trader they having own decision because as trader will handle their own account and as trader they will learn forex and treat forex as main business or part time business will depending with each trader decision, like as me so far still treat forex as part time business only and still comfortable manage forex as part time business

All decision will depending each trader, whether they will treat forex as part time or as main business as source income, hence they having free choice will making decision, for me still comfortable treat forex as part time business because still felt forex as risky business, and making consistent profit is not easy at all

Everything is possible if we are determined for it, but if we think too much and don’t focus on working then it will never be possible. I am not doing it full time just yet but I definitely have plans for the future. I believe we must take step by step direction in Forex, it’s never overnight scene or we will be in big trouble. I have been growing steadily with guidance of OctaFX broker and their amazing conditions including small spread, zero balance protection, swap free account, 50% bonus on deposit which is use able while there is also cTrader platform, it’s superb with no slippage, re quote at all, it’s all wonderful and gives real comfort to work with.

Yes, forex can be main job and main source of income but it takes years to be happen. Because it is not easy to win market every time. Most people can not depends it until they are confident and skillful with it.

If likely any trader already treat forex as main source income, I think will better they still having another source income, because result in trading forex often not fixed and sometime loss has occured and might we will stress if only relying income from forex while result in trading is loss

The possibility for this to occur is high more than what we know. As long as you are ready with consequences for foreign exchange trading as your main job such as you will lose your income if you burnt your account with margin call. As the main job you maybe able to focus more to your trading and can trade all the business days.

The possibility for this to occur is high more than what we know. As long as you are ready with consequences for foreign exchange trading as your main job such as you will lose your income if you burnt your account with margin call. As the main job you maybe able to focus more to your trading and can trade all the business days.

make forex trading as your main job it is depends on how you cultivate motivation from the beginning to join in the world of forex trading, but to note here is the risk that could occur in trading so great. but the big risk was balanced with the profit that we would receive if we could manage it properly and correctly

make forex trading as your main job it is depends on how you cultivate motivation from the beginning to join in the world of forex trading, but to note here is the risk that could occur in trading so great. but the big risk was balanced with the profit that we would receive if we could manage it properly and correctly

If we want to make forex trading as our main job, we need to prepare ourselves. I mean, we must try mprove trading skills. Make profit consistently so we will have fixed income from forex trading. I think, we also can try to be IB to get commission

Forex trading is a sort of business that’s seriously good even if we take it as main job, I do it full time and thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to get complete support and help, it comes through quality features and facilities present for me and that’s especially to do with the lowest possible spread available here which is just 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also massive rebate program where I get 50% back on all trading orders which is even with the losing trades too, so that’s why I find this incredibly good and that’s how I am able to perform so nicely and it’s something that leads me to great profits and that too with high level of consistency.

Indeed forex business can become main job, but will better if trader also they having another source of income, because result in forex trading always vary and not fixed, sometime we get loss and sometime getting profit, and if only relying with forex trading only, hence if get fail and margin call account they need new capital to start again

yes dear its our main job but when we have all the skills about the forex work to gain the forex skill we have to learn the different indicator which is provide by the broker.if a trader wellknow about the broker rule then there is no way to loss the amount which we invest in the forx work.