Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

i haven't created a topic in here yet. Those deductions i got in the last days were because of technical glitch and the deletion of the topic created by other users. Automatically those responses I made to the deleted topic created by other members was being deleted too. I suggest, do not ever waste your intellect, effort and time to the question and answer board because the topics in that board are usually deleted by staff after it gathers enough of posts. Be vigilant also in those topics with the same discussion . do not post to it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have friends who are earning good money monthly from this communtity but they spend most of their online time in there discussing with other users. However, they are living in U.S. This site doesn't allow international members thats why i didn't use it.

Yes, that is likely the reason why you got a deduction in here when the threads you've posted with, got deleted that's why it's important that you are choosing where you will post in here when you know it does just look spam then don't try replying onto that discussion.

That was really a good amount in here, I think there are some members who even earned more than that especially those members who are focusing in here daily that they are giving all their day posting in here so for sure those earned good as well.

i have reached payout in just two days because of the quadruple earning. i am just thankful that i always visit the site to know of the quadruple earnings in time or else i would still be struggling to reach another payout here. last month i just got $10.20. so i am just waiting to receive that amount soon. not a big amount.

i have reached payout in just two days because of the quadruple earning. i am just thankful that i always visit the site to know of the quadruple earnings in time or else i would still be struggling to reach another payout here. last month i just got $10.20. so i am just waiting to receive that amount soon. not a big amount.

Quadruple earnings? What is that? When would the site give this offer of quadruple earnings? Do you have any idea? because I really wanted also to reach minimum payout easily because I haven't yet experienced getting paid in here.

That happened last Thursday and Friday. And so it's over now. On Thursday I have made about $3.33 and on Friday about $6.37. So it was big earnings. It felt like I have earned seven times more during the quadruple earnings. So there's no more quadruple earnings anymore

But myLot should be taken more seriously even without the quadruple earnings. It's still a good place to earn from

@indie, seems like you are really earning good from this community site compared to the amount you earn from other ptp forums. Over $10 in just two days is a very amount. Can you explain what you meant by quadraple earnings, is it a game or what?

what i mean is whatever we would earn in one day of earning, mylot would multiply that four times. so in case you would earn $1.25 for your post, it would make you earn like $5 in total for one day. but that was for a promotional only last thursday and friday.

you can't earn the quadruple earnings anymore. it is back to normal earnings now.

That happened last Thursday and Friday. And so it's over now. On Thursday I have made about $3.33 and on Friday about $6.37. So it was big earnings. It felt like I have earned seven times more during the quadruple earnings. So there's no more quadruple earnings anymore

But myLot should be taken more seriously even without the quadruple earnings. It's still a good place to earn from

No more? Wew! I was supposed to resume my activity in here because of what you have said but I guess that its already late to be part of these quadruple earnings. Btw, when did you heard about these quadruple earnings? Did the staff inform their members? or they just posted in their site? or only a suprise? hehe

I haven't log in on my account yet so I don't know that latest update. Well, actually I am not receiving any notification with the top discussion in here because I usually read those top discusson even I don't log in my account I can read the main content.

Sometimes I have lots of motivation to post on the site specially when I would like to chat with other members on the site. So I'm hoping that I would b the tome to do again because it's great to chat with other members here also.
I am on the other side of the coin unfortunately and I have even though registered on the site no had the motivation to post on a regular basis in here. I guess this is why you are earning well on the forum and I am not...lol

When you have lots of motivation likely you can also post a lot that's why it's important that we are motivated while we are posting in here, and if you are just simply enjoying your posting activity in here then likely you will always do your daily posting activity in here.

Clearly that is what makes the difference in here. I just feel its better to use the motivation on other forums and maybe its because I never got down to being quite active on the forum. Those that choose to use that motivation here also seem to be doing quite well.

Like they say, To each his own. There are members that are clearly enjoying posting on this forum and are really making good money out of it. For some reason, I am just not motivated to post here. I may give myself some time in the future to see if this can change and I can earn too but not for now.