Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

In Rcbc mywallet we don't pay anything at all but ain't sure if there was 10 php fees from the bank but when it get credited on my bank account it's always higher to what I expect perhaps because there is no 10 php feels also no yearly fees as long as you are receiving money that's I prefer it using with Paypal but it's now taking too long nowadays before it get credited.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 10 pesos fees? That's still good if its only 10 pesos fees without any more yearly fees etc. If that is the case then I will also going to prefer to use rcbc mywallet instead than eoncard. But same time. eoncard is much popular. But lets see we never knows if rcbc is the best if I'm not going to use it also. Just wondering how much is rcbc mywallet? Is it free to join so that I can add it in my paypal also.

I know that they have yearly fee of 100 but not sure because I did not have yet deductions for that so I think its not applicable. Well, I just have one my near branch for just 50 pesos lol. And then I already have my card and then few days only it will be good to use.

I will contact the bank when I have some funds to withdraw as I don't want to waith that long so I want to clarify about the maximum days we can get our withdrawal with our bank account. @budado What I am worrying is the yearly fee, or as long as your account is active receiving payment then you don't need to pay that?

I don't know if calling a bank will make a difference. because you need to check first in paypal if paypal already send your funds. Once you receive your funds you can withdraw the funds in your local bank right away. theirs no delays once the bank receive that funds since its a bank transfer not some check that needed to be cleared.

I don't know if calling a bank will make a difference. because you need to check first in paypal if paypal already send your funds. Once you receive your funds you can withdraw the funds in your local bank right away. theirs no delays once the bank receive that funds since its a bank transfer not some check that needed to be cleared.

Its 2-4 business days that you will get your funds in paypal when using bank tansfer. But in credit/debit card withdrawals I think its instant. You can get right away your funds but you get big fees with that. Not sure really. It depends on the bank holidays or the day that you withdraw your funds.

Its 2-4 business days that you will get your funds in paypal when using bank tansfer. But in credit/debit card withdrawals I think its instant. You can get right away your funds but you get big fees with that. Not sure really. It depends on the bank holidays or the day that you withdraw your funds.

i don't know if the money from paypal if we withdraw it will be instant(credit card), but from some people that use them for deposit, all of them said instant and for withdraw it mostly people said it is good and fast. but still fee is not good enough.

Nope, its not instant. There will be several process before it will going to have it our bank account or credit card. While deposits could be instant here I think although, I haven't tried that. And also I will have some funds in paypal next week so hoping to think what I'm gonna do lol.

I have never made deposit into my paypal account from my bank. Apart from the first time where you link your bank account to the paypal account for verification. Even then, the transaction was done pretty quickly. Dpending on your country, withdrawal may take 3-5 days. I wonder what this delay is for? Does paypal need to verify your money first? To make sure the money you are withdrawing does not come from somewhere illegal or something like that?

Nope, its not instant. There will be several process before it will going to have it our bank account or credit card. While deposits could be instant here I think although, I haven't tried that. And also I will have some funds in paypal next week so hoping to think what I'm gonna do lol.

thanks for the correction, i never try to withdraw to credit or even debit card lol, i prefer bank withdrawal than that things. i suggest you just withdraw it to the bank in your country, haha if that is more than $150 it will be good because no fee you need to burden

I have never made deposit into my paypal account from my bank. Apart from the first time where you link your bank account to the paypal account for verification. Even then, the transaction was done pretty quickly. Dpending on your country, withdrawal may take 3-5 days. I wonder what this delay is for? Does paypal need to verify your money first? To make sure the money you are withdrawing does not come from somewhere illegal or something like that?

Me too. I never tried to deposit from a bank since I have creditcard to funds my paypal account if I want to and I have debit card if I want to withdraw my funds to my bank account. I'm happy that some how I'm earning money in my paypal account. Usually its take lots of time and effort to sustain myself in earning in paypal since theirs just too few sites that I can earn paypal.

thanks for the correction, i never try to withdraw to credit or even debit card lol, i prefer bank withdrawal than that things. i suggest you just withdraw it to the bank in your country, haha if that is more than $150 it will be good because no fee you need to burden

Well, I don't have much funds in paypal since there's no good programs that pays high in paypal that's why I just depend on ptc sites to still have some funds here and just withdraw it in bank account whenever I have minimum.

I actually forgot that the EP forum does make payments in Paypal as well. I would like to fund my paypal account myself. Are there still PTC sites that are using Paypal because there was a time when they were withdrawing because of problems with accounts being frozen.

Nope, admin just added in the forum about paypal and now we see that we can use it again as payment option. But then still I don't use it in any forums now because I only have funds in paypal in ptc sites and other programs that don't need to invest.

Well, I don't have much funds in paypal since there's no good programs that pays high in paypal that's why I just depend on ptc sites to still have some funds here and just withdraw it in bank account whenever I have minimum.

so do i, i don't have too much funds there now, as far as i can remember i only have $35 here, but i will trying to collect them until i have about $150 here, so i can withdraw to the bank without any problem

so do i, i don't have too much funds there now, as far as i can remember i only have $35 here, but i will trying to collect them until i have about $150 here, so i can withdraw to the bank without any problem

Your from what country? I'm from the Philippines and that's my target also. Actually the amount must be 7,000 pesos and above and since the rate right now is 42 pesos to a dollar. the means I need like 180 dollars to reach 7,000 pesos to have a free withdrawals. I'm happy to use paypal if only I have a site that pays me via paypal. And right now my main focus is in forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually forgot that the EP forum does make payments in Paypal as well. I would like to fund my paypal account myself. Are there still PTC sites that are using Paypal because there was a time when they were withdrawing because of problems with accounts being frozen.

yep, they make paypal as one of the payment processors, well i heard from someone that we can make withdrawal even we are unverified members :D, but after i try it, we cannot do that lol, i give him proof and he believe it. it seems paypal now become a convenient way to earn money, after payza have new rules

Not that many PTC/GPT/HYIP sites use PayPal, because they're not allowed in PP's TOS, so they'll get easily limited/frozen, thus losing all the funds needed for the site operation. PayPal is extremely strict about what type of business they allow to use their systems, and many online businesses are not to their liking...

Not that many PTC/GPT/HYIP sites use PayPal, because they're not allowed in PP's TOS, so they'll get easily limited/frozen, thus losing all the funds needed for the site operation. PayPal is extremely strict about what type of business they allow to use their systems, and many online businesses are not to their liking...

I remember when I was mostly on PTC before there was a lot of admins that complained about their funds being frozen and unable to pay members although I would like to believe that some of them were simply lying. But yes, paypal is strict on this type of investment programs.

I only have 10 dollars in my paypal for the last three months. I'm hoping that I can get 200 dollars in my paypal before the end of the year but my main problem is were will I going to get funds to have 200 dollars in my paypal account. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well. I'm hoping that no matter what will happen I will be good and earning and making good profit.

Some PTP forums still manage to payout to Paypal so that is an option that you can also use to fund your PP account. A lot of members that are participating in PTP mostly prefer LR though and this why by default most process payments using LR. I dont think I will be returning to PTC soon though and will prefer to look for other sources to fund Paypal.

Yes, I see few forums but then, I prefer on ptp forums to pay me via LR rather than paypal. But still paypal is good in other ways of earning like ptc or surveys, etc. But up to now I don't receive recent payment in my paypal account that's why I'm quite sadden to see not much programs are using it.

Its good to cashout using paypal if theirs no fees deductions. But if theirs fees deductions then its good to use LR instead of paypal. But right now I'm planning to increase my earnings via paypal. As right now I stop using alertpay / payza and I only use LR and paypal right now and since I want to make sure that when LR is going down for maintenance I still have funds to use. I prefer to have balance earning via paypal and LR.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when I was mostly on PTC before there was a lot of admins that complained about their funds being frozen and unable to pay members although I would like to believe that some of them were simply lying. But yes, paypal is strict on this type of investment programs.

I'm sure many lie about it, but it's a very real possibility about the account and funds really to be frozen when using PP. But PayPal is actually pretty good for your all-around payments (e.g., via credit card) and withdrawals to bank accounts. Although the biggest issue for me is that PayPal user accounts only support one country per account, so I need to send money to my friend who withdraws it to a bank account and then sends to me. It's bit of a drag, but I can live with it.