Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Paypal's TOS quite clearly states that they do not allow the usage of paypal on any such sites which is involved in any ponzi scheme or adult related business. As per their TOS, PTC comes under a ponzi scheme so are HYIP's and any such sites. That's the only reason why paypal can't allow ptc's to use Paypal on their site.

Hyips are ponzi and so are against paypal terms it is true and so hyips ususally dont add paypal as a payment processor. But in case of PTC sites if not all majority of them accept paypal as payment processors. And i disagree that PTCs are ponzi, rather they earn revenue from advertisements they show and so they pay the members for their work. Yeah if paypal found that PTCs are engaged in getting funds from their members and and using this to pay other members violating paypal terms paypal may limit and or freeze their account in the interest of other users.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyips are ponzi and so are against paypal terms it is true and so hyips ususally dont add paypal as a payment processor. But in case of PTC sites if not all majority of them accept paypal as payment processors. And i disagree that PTCs are ponzi, rather they earn revenue from advertisements they show and so they pay the members for their work. Yeah if paypal found that PTCs are engaged in getting funds from their members and and using this to pay other members violating paypal terms paypal may limit and or freeze their account in the interest of other users.

Paypal was the first choice for PTC's a few years back when the first PTC site named bux.to was launched. Later, the PTC stated to grow and they soon start turning into a scam one by one. This was the only reason Paypal considered it as a Ponzi scheme and rejected any such sites to use their service.

I still know there are many PTCs still accepting Paypal without any problem so there is no problem for PTCs in my view until their activities are found suspicious by paypal. Few PTC sites are launched with scamming intention and so they ask to deposit before making any withdrawal such program are certainly violating paypal terms and so paypal will surely ban them.

Yeah, most of the legit PTC sites are offering Paypal as payment processor. Some of it dont need to invest and we pay us for visiting the ads. Right now, one site is hold paypal funds. Right now, i still earn in ptp forums in paypal. :D

For the PTC's which still use paypal, I guess they are violating the TOS of Paypal and if Paypal come to know any such activitie being performed by the PTC, they will limit their account and might take actions against the payments they have sent to their members. I am against the use of Paypal in PTC's as it contains huge risk.

@Adnan I think the information you got is not fully correct, and paypal allow PTC sites to work until they are indulge in illegal activities or cheating their members. Their mass payment system is utilised by PTC sites and paypal is earning lot from them, the biggest PTC site which has become the definition of PTC, neobux still accept paypal. Is not it enough that paypal is not really against PTC sites.

It's weird to see e-currency exchangers not supporting PayPal. That means PayPal is always problematic i.e. they could ban you if they find you being in involved in transfers/transactions done for illegal purposes, such as exchanging etc.. According to PayPal, using PayPal's money for exchange purposes is business, and no personal account can be used for business purposes.

@Adnan I think the information you got is not fully correct, and paypal allow PTC sites to work until they are indulge in illegal activities or cheating their members. Their mass payment system is utilised by PTC sites and paypal is earning lot from them, the biggest PTC site which has become the definition of PTC, neobux still accept paypal. Is not it enough that paypal is not really against PTC sites.

Well, can you please explain how Paypal will come to know if a new PTC admin has intentions of scamming or not? PTC is against their TOS. However, there are exceptional cases but in those cases such as Neobux, they have already proved their legitimacy and hence paypal might have allowed them to use their services.

Yeah @adnan that's what i tried to say. That is not really the PTC family which paypal think is against their terms but actually paypal do not promote those programs relying on gambling or ponzi investments. So if a PTC pay their members for working on site its fine - the problem only arise when it ask to invest money in the name of upgrade or so.

Yeah @adnan that's what i tried to say. That is not really the PTC family which paypal think is against their terms but actually paypal do not promote those programs relying on gambling or ponzi investments. So if a PTC pay their members for working on site its fine - the problem only arise when it ask to invest money in the name of upgrade or so.

oh yes. That can be the case as I have myself seen several PTC's paying through Paypal but have never checked if they do sell their upgrade packs or referral pack through Paypal as well. Buying upgrade packs or referral pack can be considered as ponzi as its more of a gambling thing or omething which is against their TOS.

So paypal will take action if there is something wrong happened or lets say some members reported that the site scammed them. And paypal take action of banning the account of the ptc admin or hold the account. This is really frustrating since we really dont know if they are allowing or not allowing PTC to use paypal. :huh:

@riddick this is not solely about PTC that paypal will limit their account but it may any type of program if paypal receive several complaints from users - it will certainly take action against that program. Still for those who are not indulged in scaming activites there is no fear and you can see many programs even ptc continue using paypal without any problem.

So paypal will take action if there is something wrong happened or lets say some members reported that the site scammed them. And paypal take action of banning the account of the ptc admin or hold the account. This is really frustrating since we really dont know if they are allowing or not allowing PTC to use paypal. :huh:

As far as I know, yes they will not only limit their account for scamming their members but at the same time restrict them from any further usage of their service as they have broken the TOS of paypal which clearly states that they don't allow ponzi schemes such as HYIP's or so.

Then we say lucky for incrasebux since admin paypal account just only made to hold their account but is not suspended. I hope that there will slight strict in PTC since most of online members are choosing this industry for their earnings. This is really a big difficulty for admins and need carefulness with paypal accounts. :D

as far as i remember members from Vietnam often try to invest with stolen accounts and they dispute against the respective ptc site's admin. and paypal is nowadays more strict towards PTC admins and they freeze their accounts.

that is why most of the ptc sites only use AlertPay and LR

even if there are 25 disputes the admin's PP account is frozen and this affects the site management

as far as i remember members from Vietnam often try to invest with stolen accounts and they dispute against the respective ptc site's admin. and paypal is nowadays more strict towards PTC admins and they freeze their accounts.

that is why most of the ptc sites only use AlertPay and LR

even if there are 25 disputes the admin's PP account is frozen and this affects the site management

Wow. So is it really true on your first statement. Stolen accounts are used for the dispute. That could be really a big problem and of course paypal become so strict in the ptc sites because of so many complaints regarding those scamming. That is why also other ptc sites banned some countries to join in their site to prevent paypal to suspend their accounts. :D

@riddick here it is not the fault of only paypal that they banned the PTC sites but it can happen with only those PTC sites that accept investment or we can same user's need to send them money for upgrading their account. But if a PTC want to be safe they can operate without accepting investment, in fact PTC is meant for paid-to-click and so they should simply allow members to click and earn and pay them there is not going to be any such problem.

Hmm. So if ptc is no investment program then they will accept it. But most of the ptc changed their plan and requiring investments from members. That is the time that paypal is very strict with the ptc sites. Right now, i think they are good to the sites that are really dont require to invest anything. :D

It is right, naturally if PTCs are changing their business form paid to click to getting investments and rather adopting a structure based on ponzi, there is nothing wrong in getting those PTC sites banned by paypal or limiting/freezing their accounts. After all paypal is known for legal transactons and it dont let anyone cheat the buyer (paypal senders) which is good for the users.

It is right, naturally if PTCs are changing their business form paid to click to getting investments and rather adopting a structure based on ponzi, there is nothing wrong in getting those PTC sites banned by paypal or limiting/freezing their accounts. After all paypal is known for legal transactons and it dont let anyone cheat the buyer (paypal senders) which is good for the users.

I agree with you @yogesh. There are many ptc's which are using paypal without any problems and the basic reason behind it is either they are well reputed or haven't yet adopted a ponzi structure. However, there are a few ptc's which do have a ponzi structure but are still using Paypal without the notice of Paypal.

I wonder if being unverified paypal account could be still good to users. Since there were so many sites now requiring that their paypal account to be verified. Do you think that it is now necessary to have those verification and also will give great opportunity to earn online? :D

Well, as far a I know most of the merchant sites require verified paypal accounts for payments. However, most of the other sites do accept payments via unverified paypal account, so I believe unverified paypal account can still be used for the paypal clients which do not transact over heavy amounts.

I wonder if being unverified paypal account could be still good to users. Since there were so many sites now requiring that their paypal account to be verified. Do you think that it is now necessary to have those verification and also will give great opportunity to earn online? :D

Well it depends on user to user, if your transactions require to break the limits you should verify,

and for those who are happy with 500$ monthly limits i feel it is fine to continue verified,

why should i allow paypal to pick funds from my bank account when i dont get more than 100-200$ in a month.

Well it depends on user to user, if your transactions require to break the limits you should verify,

and for those who are happy with 500$ monthly limits i feel it is fine to continue verified,

why should i allow paypal to pick funds from my bank account when i dont get more than 100-200$ in a month.

Yes, thats true that $500 worth of limitation offered by Paypal is huge for general online earners as they don't transact over the limitations provided by paypal. However, for those who have a business or do use paypal for their daily usage, then t becomes important to verify their paypal accounts.

Yes, thats true that $500 worth of limitation offered by Paypal is huge for general online earners as they don't transact over the limitations provided by paypal. However, for those who have a business or do use paypal for their daily usage, then t becomes important to verify their paypal accounts.

I have seen in a ptp forum and the admin's paypal account is not verified. Most of the members said that it should be verified but what do you think admin did not verified his account although he have adsense revenue. Does it mean that they are not strict in the unverified accounts and also that they dont curious about. :D