Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means we will wait for the paypal team to open up our account after 6 good months? That's really irritating.And it will cause most people to have multiple account,and spam accounts too.Since they will need the account for transactions and wait for half a year for their former account to be free.I just feel i need a paypal account and am looking for someone to do that for me,and i will pay the require money.Since due to the way almost every thing online needs paypal or mastercard payement.How i wish paypal are lr,

As a lot of you mentioned paypal doesnt really support these internet earning programs. Well its main purpose was internet shopping, it was made for ebay and want to stay that way I think. From my experience I haven`t had any problem, its a great payment processor. And Its my main one , becasue I love spending my earned money on ebay.

I just want to share this post from other forum:

I read a report by "The independent" about Ebay making a $9.16 billion revenuene and a net profit of $1.8 billion in the last year, 2010. And they see paypal as the main reason of their sucess by providing shoppers with a secure payment option.

With this fortune they got last year they will keep on providing good service in this year, I can see some great changes in the coming months. Well paypal is still the best payment processor and they have maintained that for a long time.

@Yam :

i just know if someone send money to us and they used a dynamic IP..we will got frozen..can you tell to me more why can be like that my friend?? :blink: because when im transfer my money from another account to my account and used dynamic IP my account still exist without any problem my friend..

the other day my paypal aacount get limited because someone send me a money who is using a dynamic ip. well both of us get limited and till now the paypal managment dont have any reply for our problem.

Is it really the reason provided by paypal or you assumed about it? I have a dynamic IP but I never had any problem regarding it, I guess one of you is not verified and paypal had detected some suspicious transaction that the two of you made. Well you've got to clarify it with paypal.

there is some update from Paypal for Indians,

seems there will be some amount limitations per transactions regarding export related payments. from 1st March 2011.

Upcoming changes to PayPal User Agreement for India

Dear xxxxx ,

As part of our commitment to provide a high level of customer service, we would like to give you a 30-day advance notice on changes to our user agreement for India.

With effect from 1 March 2011, you are required to comply with the requirements set out in the notification of the Reserve Bank of India governing the processing and settlement of export-related receipts facilitated by online payment gateways ("RBI Guidelines").

In order to comply with the RBI Guidelines, our user agreement in India will be amended for the following services as follows:

1. Any balance in and all future payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy goods or services and must be transferred to your bank account in India within 7 days from the receipt of confirmation from the buyer in respect of the goods or services; and

2. Export-related payments for goods and services into your PayPal account may not exceed US$500 per transaction.

We seek your understanding as we continue to employ our best efforts to comply with the RBI Guidelines in a timely manner.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you and hope the advance notice will enable you to plan your future use of our services accordingly. For further information, click here.

If you have any questions, please contact PayPal customer support by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on ‘contact us’ at the bottom of the page. We sincerely thank you for your patience and continued support.

Sincerely,

The PayPal Team

This is really bad news for indians and by imposing these limitations on indian users

Paypal has has given another wound to indians which is one of the highest growing economy

And this move shall only discourage indians using paypal e-currency, and will certainly affect paypal business.

So per transaction indian merchant will try all they can to do business in lesser amount? What of big time business owners who would be exchanging goods worth more than 500dollars? Well me i wish paypal will come to my country and place some rules but accept us..

So per transaction indian merchant will try all they can to do business in lesser amount? What of big time business owners who would be exchanging goods worth more than 500dollars? Well me i wish paypal will come to my country and place some rules but accept us..

• 2 weeks later...

@avir :

what the disadvantages my friend?? can you tell to me?? because in my country Indonesia..i think PP is seems good and so many people is using LR without any problem for sure..and many people in Indonesia enjoy to using a PP as the payment processor..

yes i think that paypal is still good specially if you like to shop online. i usually just use my paypal fund to buy things online. and i am quite happy with my purchase i had with paypal. i could not buy any thing online with out use of paypal. i am planning again to buy some gadget online.

They are using proxy because their country is not supported with paypal, so in order to make one they will need to use IP from other country just to get themselves an account, I am just wondering if are there any successful attempts for that? and do they have their account still until now?

If they are using a proxy, how are they going to cash-out or get the money deposited to their bank accounts ? They will be easily caught when they try to withdraw money directly to the bank as paypal will come to know about their real country and other address details. I am surprised that inspite of having one of the best security systems paypal is not able to detect proxies :o ? This is really strange. I think anybody can hack other accounts using proxies and paypal will not be able to do anything in such cases.

If they are using a proxy, how are they going to cash-out or get the money deposited to their bank accounts ? They will be easily caught when they try to withdraw money directly to the bank as paypal will come to know about their real country and other address details. I am surprised that inspite of having one of the best security systems paypal is not able to detect proxies :o ? This is really strange. I think anybody can hack other accounts using proxies and paypal will not be able to do anything in such cases.

I agree with you a bit friend, paypal can not know the exact country of account creator if some is using proxy

And yes even if paypal can add some proxy addresses it is not going to help has there are lot of proxy addresses

appearing daily and it is not possible to ban any new proxies. Anyway i still feel being honest is best with a program who is going to hold your money.