Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

I am from India and unfortunately Paypal have changed their terms for Indian members... A member should withdraw their payments within 7 days of receiving the payment or else the payment will be canceled. Moreover, we will have to add a PAN card into our Paypal account to be liable to receive payments from Paypal...

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from India and unfortunately Paypal have changed their terms for Indian members... A member should withdraw their payments within 7 days of receiving the payment or else the payment will be canceled. Moreover, we will have to add a PAN card into our Paypal account to be liable to receive payments from Paypal...

Hmm. I never heard that you can use paypal still. From my understanding from other posts, is that paypal for Indian users are no longer possible to use. But according to your post it is possible but with a big condition and that is to withdraw as soon as possible. Very difficult to use it. :D

Hmm. I never heard that you can use paypal still. From my understanding from other posts, is that paypal for Indian users are no longer possible to use. But according to your post it is possible but with a big condition and that is to withdraw as soon as possible. Very difficult to use it. :D

Indians can use Paypal but to receive Business payment only and with a condition that the payment so received should be withdrawn within 7 days of receiving the payment or else the payment gets canceled. Moreover, a PAN card is required to be added to our Paypal account to keep using their services which is just annoying for me as I don't have PAN cards and hence unable to use Paypal...

Indians can use Paypal but to receive Business payment only and with a condition that the payment so received should be withdrawn within 7 days of receiving the payment or else the payment gets canceled. Moreover, a PAN card is required to be added to our Paypal account to keep using their services which is just annoying for me as I don't have PAN cards and hence unable to use Paypal...

there is one more drawback- credit card needs to added in the account to send payments

previously, there was a system where indian members can receive payments only by Mass payments which was very annoying but it has been finally removed but the case of CC seems to be forever

I'm really frustrated every time I read the problems of indian account holders of paypal. The reason is simple. theirs so many good indians who uses paypal. They will their central bank so greedy to control paypal funding? I think paypal must not allowed and members must not allowed as well that central bank of india must have a say on this. Because this is an online payment processors. And the rules that paypal must follow is the rules of U.S.A. I hope soon this problem will be solve. But I guess theirs must be a good enlightenment in the part of their banks.

I'm really frustrated every time I read the problems of indian account holders of paypal. The reason is simple. theirs so many good indians who uses paypal. They will their central bank so greedy to control paypal funding? I think paypal must not allowed and members must not allowed as well that central bank of india must have a say on this. Because this is an online payment processors. And the rules that paypal must follow is the rules of U.S.A. I hope soon this problem will be solve. But I guess theirs must be a good enlightenment in the part of their banks.

first of all i want to say that RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) can control almost all the bank related issues, and even paypal is virtual bank and there are withdrawls to indian banks (what i want to say is that paypal has relation with the indian banks) so it has the full authority to control it

even i too hope those restrictions would be removed, but its unimaginable because it is very strict.

there is one more drawback- credit card needs to added in the account to send payments

previously, there was a system where indian members can receive payments only by Mass payments which was very annoying but it has been finally removed but the case of CC seems to be forever

Well, Credit cards is not a big problem as there are still options to add VCC's on our Paypal account. As far as Mass payments and Pan card is concerned, it surely is annoying for Indian as not every person has a Pan card or mass payments are hard to receive then direct payments.

Well, Credit cards is not a big problem as there are still options to add VCC's on our Paypal account. As far as Mass payments and Pan card is concerned, it surely is annoying for Indian as not every person has a Pan card or mass payments are hard to receive then direct payments.

no VCCs are also very risky

i created a new indian paypal account and tried to verify it with VCC, but after getting $1.95 my account was limited! hence it is not to be considered as alternate way

no VCCs are also very risky

i created a new indian paypal account and tried to verify it with VCC, but after getting $1.95 my account was limited! hence it is not to be considered as alternate way

I myself have verified my Paypal account using a VCC and didn't faced any such limitation issues at all. I guess, the limitation would have been due to some other reasons and you can upload the required documents asked by Paypal to uplift your limitations once again.

@adnan you are lucky my friend that you are able to verify your account using VCC and is able to send receive thru it. But unfortunately there is not much use left for indians and we can just receive money to our paypal and withdraw to other bank and nothing else we can do even cannot send a small amount to others from our paypal balance.

I myself have verified my Paypal account using a VCC and didn't faced any such limitation issues at all. I guess, the limitation would have been due to some other reasons and you can upload the required documents asked by Paypal to uplift your limitations once again.

the reason they give is quite strange- they say that i didnt logged into the account for 180 days so they limited

but i just didnt logged in for a week!

paypal often gives unsatisfactory and faulty reasons to limit account

@deal

I think yours is an exceptional case may be your account was got limited due to some other reason and support could not really find it back. Still I feel you should again contact support to put your case and ask them to remove the restrictions. Hope you get a soluton friends.

yeah, i tried to contact paypal to restore my account

but they said that the case cannot be moved further by uploading id proof and other details

it is ridiculous! providing details just for the sake of not logging in for 1 week!

Today i was surprised to see the email from paypal with header "Your PayPal balance was auto withdrawn",

and so i logged in to my paypal account and found that my balance was nil and the 13.12$ account balance

was withdrawn to my bank account automatically. Look that they have some policy that if someone do not withdraw in certain days they are automatically transferring to his bank account. Hope i do not get any other problem.

@adnan you are lucky my friend that you are able to verify your account using VCC and is able to send receive thru it. But unfortunately there is not much use left for indians and we can just receive money to our paypal and withdraw to other bank and nothing else we can do even cannot send a small amount to others from our paypal balance.

I verified my accounts years back through VCC. I had been using Paypal since 2003 which means it about 8 years since I hold my Paypal account but yes Paypal says that they are following the RBI guidelines which is just annoying. Indian Government and RBI should take appropriate steps to the usage of such payment processors...

paypal is the best payment processor for me. it is a big company and it has a great reputation as a payment processor. although a few people complain about paypal, i have never had problem with paypal. i am using paypal since 2008.

Paypal is surely the best payment processor online but the only disadvantage a few people have while using it is that it provides their services to only few countries. They much think about offering their services across all major countries as Paypal are used by most of the merchant for payment on their site.

Your PayPal balance was auto withdrawn

Dear .........

Your PayPal balance was automatically transferred to your Bank of Baroda in India, x-9704 on Sep 15, 2011.

Your balance is automatically withdrawn daily.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Above was the email i got informing me that my balance is sent to my bank automatically, it is important to mention here that i never asked them to send it to my bank nor i clicked withdrawal. But fortunately it was for good when i calculated i got paid good rates and paypal did not deducted their 1$ withdrawal charges. Lol! next time i would wait for auto withdrawal instead of withdrawing and being charged withdrawal fee.

Above was the email i got informing me that my balance is sent to my bank automatically, it is important to mention here that i never asked them to send it to my bank nor i clicked withdrawal. But fortunately it was for good when i calculated i got paid good rates and paypal did not deducted their 1$ withdrawal charges. Lol! next time i would wait for auto withdrawal instead of withdrawing and being charged withdrawal fee.

You might have not withdrawn your payment for 7 days as their TOS as per RBI guide line clearly says that we should withdraw our funds within 7 days of receiving the payment. However, I though they would reverse the payment in case we do not withdraw our funds but its good to know that they will automatically send payment to bank account rather then reversing the payment...

i think paypal should also add a feature- we can add funds from indian banks

there are many who want to open online business but they dont have enough funds in E-payment processors

this will be a very good feature

Well, I don't think such features are going to be implemented by Paypal in the future as they have already started restrict Indian's from sending funds to other accounts and several other restrictions are implemented by them too. I believe that RBI should make some appropriate rules for the sending/receiving funds in India as Paypal follow the guide lines set by the RBI...

I wonder why paypal always getting problem in the PTC industry. Although, paypal are getting money from it and will use their services most often. So thinking why they dont like PTC sites are curious thing. Incrasebux holds their paypal funds.

Paypal's TOS quite clearly states that they do not allow the usage of paypal on any such sites which is involved in any ponzi scheme or adult related business. As per their TOS, PTC comes under a ponzi scheme so are HYIP's and any such sites. That's the only reason why paypal can't allow ptc's to use Paypal on their site.