Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

Well, I'm wondering all about this issue about the data lost as it seems most of the members are affected and I think it is not good in the forum as we know it just like the experience I got in one forum that I have lost some posts and which does not qualify my payout. I think it's intentional.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that its happened already and that there is nothing much we can do about it. It happened on other forum as well as like IP before and we lost some points. As long as this is not something that is going to be happening frequently because constant interruptions to the smooth running of the forum will end up being suspicisous.

It's good to see that you have been paid again in here so the Forum is starting to pay its members in here. I just hope that you can keep up your posting activity in here so that you can always update us regarding this Forum because I always want to be updated about it even I am not posting in here.

Yea,i just wanted to check if my payment request has been approved and all of a sudden i actually saw that i have already been paid,i wanted to make posts the moment i noticed that i have been paid,but then,some off line works was there for me to tidy,when i am through here i would be visiting the forum and make my normal 10 posts in the forum

I've not been chanced to visit this forum since it came back from maintenance to make posts but I will sacrifice some of my time to make 10posts here today. I hope to spread my activities here to 2sections but I'm not sure of the sections in which I can make activity as the 2sections which I'm familiar with(the ptp and hyip sections) are no longer paying ones.

I don't know why the forum loads slow in my side but it seems that there will be chance to consider this forum again. I wonder if I can make also 10 posts daily just like in other forums since, I don't have much forums to be active with and the mod and admin is doing great in the payments.

My internet connection is quite slow at the moment which means that it will be very difficult to load this forum as its presently difficult to load according to comments on this thread. Nevertheless, I'll try to visit the forum later. Who knows, it may not be slow to load at my end although the possibility is very low. If its fast, then I will make activity there but if its slow, I'll avoid making activity in the forum.

I havent any round of posting but I think that after I have completed my round of posting in here I will shoot through to the forum and try to make around 15 or so posts. I dont want to neglect the forum right now and just want to continue posting to reach a good amount.

I am just surprised that I dont see much activities in the PTP section. I know that there was some confusion at first about whether this section and the hyip section are paying or not but admin did make another announcement that they are still paying. I hope other members would be posting in there as well.

The forums seems to be doing good at the moment which is why I am also trying to get a piece of the action too and see if I can also be able to receive good earnings from here. It would be good to have another forum that pays well since other forums are experiencing some issues.

Yea,the forum is currently doing good and one thing that made me to like the forum is the high rates that it offers and the minimum payout is very low,$1 is actually the minimum payout,so you can just make 34 posts and then you can request for a payout,i would try and make a round of posting in the forum later in the day

I will also try to have here first payout so that I will know and experience how they process payments here and if that is encouraging then, I will going to also promote and encourage other members. So far, I have registered here but I think I don't have yet post as I still in observe before.

I think on my side I am done observing since I have seen some payment proofs from the site already and believe that its also time for me to get in on the action. I dont want to wait till its too late because so far I have seen some good things coming out of the forum and would like to be part of it.

I haven't tried to visit this Forum because before I was not interested to join especially when I heard the news that the Admin will turn the paid to post into non paying section, but he changed his decision about it. So, now I am interested with this Forum I just hope that it continue from paying.