Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

Maybe this means that admin has made some changes to the forum in an effort to try and limit spam posts on the forum by approving the first before being visible. For me it is how I found the forum so there is nothing surprising to me since I only started being active in here yesterday.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also got the error that @ofejiro20 experienced when attempting to make my 1st posts but my case was because that was my very first post but I'm wondering why he's having that problem even when he has made a good number of posts. I'm not sure if I'll be active here until the admin makes posters to be able to view the number of posts they have as it will be very stressful to count my posts manually.

@tirus what if the admin is offline in the forum, what then will happen to my posts in the forum. You know Im a new member here, things like this should come as a surprise to me when I've never experienced such before. If what you said was true then admin will have alot of works to do approving posts daily.

Yes it will really be stressful for the admin to approve lots of posts here daily. With the way this forum is, its very disorganized and I'm not sure I will be able to work in this forum. The admin needs to work on the site properly so that posters will be able to see their posts and he won't have to be approving posts everytime.

Yes it will really be stressful for the admin to approve lots of posts here daily. With the way this forum is, its very disorganized and I'm not sure I will be able to work in this forum. The admin needs to work on the site properly so that posters will be able to see their posts and he won't have to be approving posts everytime.

Talking about approving posts on a daily basis that should be the work of a moderator not an administrator..in other words admin should look for mod in the forum which will reduce his works in the forum else he may get soon tired which might affect the quick payment made by the forum.

Dude that wasnt my first post in the forum infact I,ve made a total of 21 posts, so I started my daily active by successfully making 1 post to accumulate 22 posts yesterday but couldnt achieve it on the 2nd to the 9th post. If I continue clicking the "post reply" button, it'll bring new alert that the board has been closed for 5 minutes. Really strange though.

I don't know about it but I have made some posting and I have in the moderation so just waiting for my posts to get approve and will check in the evening I will have the same case to you.Though, I don't know about other members as I have seen they made posts as well but no issues like that.

Talking about approving posts on a daily basis that should be the work of a moderator not an administrator..in other words admin should look for mod in the forum which will reduce his works in the forum else he may get soon tired which might affect the quick payment made by the forum.

That's true. It won't be easy for the admin to do all that work alone so he really needs a moderator to help him out. I sometimes wonder why new admins to ptp business don't always have a moderator from the start. Any admin that intends setting up a ptp forum should have a stand-by moderator so that when the site is launched, the moderator can begin work immediately. Let's hope he gets a good moderator to help him out. He should also add a feature that will enable posters to be able to view the number of posts they have because the manual counting method will cause lots of confusion.

Well said glucose I was first confuse at first so I pm the admin for immediate response yesterday. Early this morning I got a response from admin where he clearly stated that he manually approves payment so our post will not be counted till it has been approved. I think its a nice incentive to keep the forum clean from spam posts.

The admin is really cautious, I mean if you post something, it takes them ages to approve it. So the admin has to go through processing every single line of users, and I am sure there are more than 200 users registered there. So for instance, if there are 30 people active on the forum, the admin will have to personally approve all those posts being posted. That's kind of awkward and lame.

@glucoseguy and ofejiro20,what you guys are seeing is not an error,the admin and mod are approving posts before it reflects on the page,you guys can go to the forum now and see if your post count has increased,I did not noticed it before,it was when I have 2 different payment requests in the forum that was when I noticed it,it took 2 days for my payment request to get approved that was why I requested for another payout

That will surely keep the Forum spam free. Well, I can see that the Admin is serious about this Forum because he is really exerting an effort in here so I would like to do some posting in here, so I will try to create an account in here because I want to take advantage with the good rates in here.

@hadg it wasnt really an error which I remember I did not said. As time goes on, I learnt my daily posts must be approved before my post will count.

The admin is really cautious, I mean if you post something, it takes them ages to approve it. So the admin has to go through processing every single line of users, and I am sure there are more than 200 users registered there. So for instance, if there are 30 people active on the forum, the admin will have to personally approve all those posts being posted. That's kind of awkward and lame.

yes it might look awkward and lame, but its just the admin's own style of keeping the forum clean and free from spam posts perhaps posts need to be approved before payment which the admin is doing.

Now, I am very interested to post in here and I will do some posting in here if I can make some posting without any diffcitulty using my Mobile browser in here because it seems a good Forum, and I just don't want to wait as it's clear that it's a paying Forum so we should take advantage of the good rates.

You have to keep track of your posts if you really want to earn here,since you are not creating threads,it means you would have to make 34 posts before you can earn a dollar,that was what I did when I requested for a payout,now I have about 52 posts,so I will just subract 34 from 52 and I will start counting again...lol,honestly that system is not that cool,but whatever,I just need to earn here

Thanks nomaisif for the reply I think its no longer a stress to me now. Well early today I made a payment request of post worth a dollar here, really heard payment is usually fast here so lets see how mine looks like. For now I'll just keep posting here on a daily basis who knows I might be the lucky winner of the top poster of the month lols.