Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

Please make it a point that you are active on the forum because I was surprised to see that even though this section has been declared as paying there are very few active members in here sometimes. I would be making some posts again on the forum today to get closer to payout.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssmdeck.com is where every newbie like me will be putting their hopes on because we can get paid to post on the site and also get extra points when we ref a new user to make a profile with the site.. And the number of post before we request for payout is encouraging..

Yes that's what I really love about the forum; the minimum payout is low which means that it won't take long for a poster to be able to earn from the site. I will check out the forum later and see if I can make a few poSts in it.

Could it be possible that we are receiving this message only until we have reached a specific number of posts on the forum. I am saying this because I am still getting that message on the forum everytime that I get to post in here. Maybe this is how admin has set it for new members.

Really,i have never received any alert in the forum regarding what you are talking about,i am not just comfortable making posts here though the forum offers high rates but the fact that the 2 sections that i am really familiar with are no longer a paying section,so i find it difficult to make posts in the payment processors section and more over that section is really dis-organised

We are talking about the alert message that tells you when you are posting on the forum that your posts will not show on the forum up until th moderation has happened. The manual verification does not usually take time to get finished but its rather irritating to see it happening.

Yes, that is the post moderation. And I think I have not yet seen anyone that don't have this when they are posting but honestly, I don't like this and really slows down the forum activity. It's better to have payment checking to the spams or just make 10 posts and not have post moderation.

It seems like some members are surprised that some of us are experiencing this which is why I had the thought that maybe its for some members only and will disappear after some time. I guess that it put the admin at ease that he will approve the content that needs to be on his forum.

I also thought that the only first 10 post will be checked in here because I think you can't do some posting when your posts is under reviewal. It's good for those members who have requested for several payment request from this Forum as they are getting comfortable with their posting activity in here.

I'm presently at the forum but I don't know where to start from because the hyip and ptp sections are no longer paying ones. If all sections here are paying, I may make posts in the general discussions section. 10posts daily here looks easy but it will be difficult for me to make activity in other sections.

That's very correct,the posts would surely count but the admin would not pay for those posts,those posts would only make you to qualify as one of the contestants in the top poster contests,so if you are not making about 20 posts in the forum i guess you can't win the top poster contest

I guess then that this is why there is not much posting activities in those sections at the moment. I will have to review the site again to determine where I would be posting again because this is the section that I have been posting as my posts are in the PTP section.

I think you can trust this Forum so there are actually some members who are pursuing to win the top poster contest in here, it will be surely a good additional for them if they can win that as they just need to post a lot in here so that they can assure their place on that contest and never let anyone to surpass them.

True talk monyitomon, the activity in forum is really increasing day after day since there is just a day left for the completion of the contest, and with so many cash prizes for 6 winners everyone would like to out throw the leader on board although I couldn't cope due to my inactivity for past few days.

That's true,if the admin can allow the contest o be aroud in next week i might as well give it a try though i am not a contest person and i don't believe i can win in the contest

@ofejiro20,i know you are a contest man,you should be able to win in the contest 'cos you are always winning in EP back then,anyways i can just wait to see the winners in the forum

I ended up not making any post at the forum yesterday. Lol. Its due to the fact that I couldn't find any good section to post in as the ptp and hyip sections are no longer paying ones. Can any poster who's very active here suggest any section which has a considerable level of activity in which I can be active in?