Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

So that the admin is no longer active on the site as well. So I think I would just have to wait for some updates. So I just think that the admin has not given up on this site yet. So if the site would still be good place to post at then I may consider posting here again. But for now I am not going to post on the site.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The contest has ended on the 17th of this month and admin promised to start processing of payments that same day,when i checked the forum,the admin only announced the winners in the forum but he didn't pay them,there payment request was still pending,there was a particular member here in MTW that post under this thread regularly that he is going to win in the contest,to my surprise he won the second post,congrats to him.

so are you saying that the admin has not yet paid for the contest prizes and for the payment request. so i just hope that we would see the payment proofs soon. i don't know if it is still worth the bother to post here. i am not much familiar with this one. i don't think that a lot of us has joined this one.

so are you saying that the admin has not yet paid for the contest prizes and for the payment request. so i just hope that we would see the payment proofs soon. i don't know if it is still worth the bother to post here. i am not much familiar with this one. i don't think that a lot of us has joined this one.

Admin start to pay price of contest that he is running from 1 month, now the time of contest is finished, admin also added points system in this forum. But still many payment request are pending. My payout request is also pending from more then 1 month. When I send PM to admin, he didn't give any response. If admin pay my request then only I will be active in this forum.

Are these pending payouts are already approved? Or there are those who have issues in their payouts that's why up to now the admin haven't cleared these payouts? But honestly, the admin here is honest I don't think that there will be difficulty in the payouts if the members are disciplined here.

Are these pending payouts are already approved? Or there are those who have issues in their payouts that's why up to now the admin haven't cleared these payouts? But honestly, the admin here is honest I don't think that there will be difficulty in the payouts if the members are disciplined here.

Yes, all contest winner got paid. Other rest members who are not participate in forum and waiting for long time to get their payment also getting their payment. Sure, admin of this forum is honest and now he made some strict rule for those members who use two or more Id for posting. I saw that he recently banded one oldest member who use two id for posting.

@bimal321,it seems you are very current about this forum,yes,admin needs to strict so that members would know how co-ordinate themselves,since you said the admin has started processing payments in the forum,it means i would have to resume my activity in the forum,i would check the forum immediately i am through here.