Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you still have a good chance to win in that contest especially if you will really spend your time in here because I am sure that some members are now interested with that contest so once they started they need to finish it because they have all chances to win the contest.

The problem is that I don't have much time to spend and I can't risk to have more posting here than in other forums that have better post rate and activities. So, I will just try to have it slowly and still participate in that contest anyways, I think we are all participants once we are member.

So you were able to login,i was unable to login into my account,it seems that the forum is going through maintenance,the admin should made an announcement before closing the forum board,anyways i would try and check the forum later to see if the admin has opened it,if he has,i would simply be making my normal 10 posts in the forum

But there was a notification on the page immediately when you login,the notification says, "dear member,if you are not able to login,you should try and re-register" and underneath it,there was another notification that the forum would be going for maintenance and in 2 hours,you should come back and start posting

I think it's better for you to wait when everything is okay in here because when you register again in here then you may lose what's your account in here, but if there were some lost accounts in here then you have no choice to register again and start with zero posts and points on your account.

I really hope that my account was not affected as well because I honestly had problems being active in here even though I never manage to make a lot of posts. I just need to make 2 rounds of posting after which I will cashout from the forum. I am looking forward to my first payment in here.

@hadg no according to the admin of the forum he said the forum lost their database in recent days thats why members were unable to login to the forum including myself, also my last 10 posts were not counted instead it was reduced -10 posts. So I request payment and got paid 2 days after submiting my request.

So thr payment processing is quite fast in here because not many forums are paying after two days right now. Unless if you just submitted your payment request at the right time when admin was about to process payments. I am going to check on my account later to see what the situation is with my points.

I will be going to make posts on the forum after I have finished with my round of posting here at DMT. If I can just make sure that I make consistent posting on the forum for the rest of the week them I should have a good target. I still have to think of when to cashout in here.

Well i am not just comfortable posting in this forum 'cos some of my posts are now gone and the forum is not well organised,it kind of difficult for me to make posts in forums that the threads are not properly arranged,even members inhere don't follow the post format,they just create threads in the forum anyhow

I did manage to make posts on the forum as planned although I see that I also lost 10 posts in here. I would try to make my posts on the forum much earlier than normal and just hope that by the time that I get to do that I would find that posts have been approved. There are a good sections to post on so I am sure I will find threads to post on even if I am not approved as yet.

@hadg good point noted. Even myself is not too comfortable with the pattern of way things goes in the forum, there members lacks good post quality, alot of spam and senseless short posts mostly exhibited by newbies. I think the root cause of this abnormalities is because of the manual post verification from admin.

Yea,some members lost there account in the forum,i am just waiting for the mods to verify my posts so that my payment request can reflect on the site,once i get paid i guess i would be quitting this forum,i would instead prefer posting in IP to smmdesk

Apparently there was a loss of some data from the database which resulted in all this happening. I also lost some poosts on the forum after this occured and have to work for a day or so more in order to reach payout in here. There are just hiccups for as long as the admin can come through with payments.