Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

I think they are indeed not ready for that contest after all. Because, they can't handle that contest very well which also a drawback for them that they can't have good management in the forum since this contest of top poster contest is just simple rules but the post moderation will be greatly needed.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the admin doesn't handle the controversy with wisdom, he may end up loosing posters because this is a very serious issue. Some posters especially the ones that don't have Payza accounts have begun to loose motivation here because of the unavailability of LR funds by the admin. Also, the fees in which Payza charges isn't encouraging at all. I myself will take a break from this forum until the admin gets LR funds

Well,i think that the admin has made the declaration of the winners and his decisions are the final,there is no need for any member to question him,members should try and just participate in the next contest and not to vulgar languages for the admin,the admin even has the right to ban the member,anyways i am not just interested in the contest,i just want to earn for paid to post in the forum

@hadg33

can you please why a member dont have right to say anything wrong which admin has made...we are not his slave to obey every kind of decision even its wrong,...otherwise now you are saying about the vulgar language that we dont have right to say ....hahhaha....i want to show a reality of admin which is posted today by a member named CHRIST IN THAT FORUM....he asked for the payment today and look what ultra mod (mad mod) did to him...\

smmdeskbadbehavor.jpg

here is link of original post of member christ....

http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/showthread.php?169163-smmdesk-smmdesk-com

now what you will say hadg33.....can member need to be silent here.....salute to christ who has not used any language in reply....

SHAME FOR THIS ADMIN....

I don't know the issue if they are still not have the payments for winner in that contest or members are complaining about the top poster listed winners. Also, I just clarify that I'm not the member with a username here as Riddick lol. You know my posts or activities in forums so don't be confused.

@hadg33

can you please why a member dont have right to say anything wrong which admin has made...we are not his slave to obey every kind of decision even its wrong,...otherwise now you are saying about the vulgar language that we dont have right to say ....hahhaha....i want to show a reality of admin which is posted today by a member named CHRIST IN THAT FORUM....he asked for the payment today and look what ultra mod (mad mod) did to him...\

smmdeskbadbehavor.jpg

here is link of original post of member christ....

http://www.moneytalk...esk-smmdesk-com

now what you will say hadg33.....can member need to be silent here.....salute to christ who has not used any language in reply....

SHAME FOR THIS ADMIN....

@nomiasifyou have talked about the right issue. this moderator definitely used vulgar languages openly in chatbox . i see this chat 2 days ago.he dont have right to use to this language. surprising thing is admin has also not take any action which i condemn.i think you should work again forget everything and come back to it...my tip is that work with silently dont say anything and get your payment...like me :D

Actually, they still doing good with the payment processing but the contests I'm not sure about it. But it looks like they have already funds in LR so admin might able to clear the contest payments as well since members wanted LR instead of Payza.

The admin has already cleared the payments of the winners the day after he announced the winners,though he has no LR balance as at that time and now he has funded his LR account,well this moderation is really making me not wanting to make posts in the forum any longer 'cos i have lost count and some of my posts are not just reflecting on the site

@ofejiro20...

is that you ....hahaha....i already talked about that strategy that they are not sincere with their members.i see the chatbox where you complaint about it.i will suggest you not to write much on chatbox because he can ban you...

an interesting story happened yesterday a member named as (DOST) asked for his payment he just write on chatbox that (people are saying you are scam.Are you scam??) you know what happened to him , admin banned him for 7 days by saying that ( YOU ARE CALLING US SCAM).it proves also that admin is not well aware of english...i think admin must learn english first hahaha....

I don't see any problem to have difficulty in the English language as if it's the admin native language. And yet, at least they made this forum to have given those international members chances to earn. I don't know if you have received your payment here in the contest as I have seen that others paid by LR already.

I sent the admin a pM about my Payza ID a few days ago and he asked me to PM the mod which I did and after some days, I'm yet to receive his reply. I then had to send the admin a Pm today that his mod hasn't replied the Pm I sent to him about my Payza ID and the admin told me to update my payment request so I created a new thread but it hasn't reflected yet. Hopefully, I should be getting my payment today or tomorrow, but that depends on when my new payment request will reflect.

I think that payment was payza. I thought that they still have here LR funds. Probably you preferred to have that payment method than LR. And yet, I will still try if I can continue my posting here. Since, minimum payout is still set for 1 dollar. I'm not sure if we are either have 1 or 2 cents post rate.

The post rate is 3 cents for replies and 5 cents for threads,i don't prefer cashing out through payza,i just want my payza balance to complete a dollar,that is why i have requested for a payout through payza,anyways i would be making the normal 10 posts in the forum later in the day