Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

Its new forum and they told me they will pay for per post.Here is them offer

Make Moeny for your post & Refer Your Friends

Dear Members,

We are proud to announce the official start of our new PTP forum smmdesk.com

The Community that we all are waiting for ,,we as a group of experienced members have worked hard to build the forum and makes it one of the best places for all of you to discuss different kinds of the online money making opportunities

We are paying all members just for being active with us. Check out the rates, limits & the advantages below.

Posting Rates :

* New Thread - $0.05

* Reply Post - $0.03

* Earn $0.10 from referring Friends/new peoples to smmdesk.

To refer people you must use your referral link.

* How much a Point is worth - 1 Point = $0.05

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 1 dollar.

Minimum Payout - $1 to Payza,Liberty Reserve

Also You can place your banner ads on our website.So that dont waste your time and happy blogging

Terms: We will count Per day 10 post or maximum $0.10 income for Thread & You can increase Your earnings via refer your friends

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone i am already in this forum from last four days and i also got my first payment very fast i think you should also join this forum...........my username is THOMAS

my payment:::

19121481.jpg

latest EXCITING offer:::

Earn $5 to $10 Per Day From smmdesk

Hello Friends How are you ? I hope You are Well . This is Our 2nd Amazing Offer for make money Online.Now Lets Start How to make per day $5 to 10$ and more....

You have to make post on other forum with our paid to paid offer. If you Post any forum , We will paid 0.10$ per Thread .So if you make per day 100 Thread, You will get 1$. Also you can get paid 0.10$ for Per review on Alexa.com.

For Write an review on Alexa , Please visit this link http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/smmdesk.com and make an account here .Then make an Good Review for http://www.smmdesk.com

Payment will be sent via payza and liberty

Terms for payment:

1) You have to submit your link, where you was made post about our forum ,Our team will review then your income will be added here.

2). If we don't found your post , we can not paid for this post

3). If you write review on Alexa , We will review then we will pay you.

Thanks

Thhis is just further proof that the forum is still paying and more reason to actually consider registering and being active in here. I see that the forum admin is also doing well in promoting the forum because he is putting together some incentives and contests for this purpose.

Yes, there is no time than the present to test out the forum and see what it has instore for members and I will also be taking up that opportunity to fully review and possibly start posting in here. Who knows, it might just work out for me and become an alternative place for me to earn.

This is such a great thing here to see another new Paid to Post forum coming in the online business here. Hopefully this fourm can sustain for a long time here, and keep paying the members here, Well, this is not a bad forum at all here. Also glad to see the payment proof

I went to the forum again this morning because I remember that there is a rule like that on the forum but could not find it. I would like to begin posting on the forum today because I already see some recent payment processing from here and just want to get a piece of the action.

@nomiasif thanks for the update on the new offer in the forum and congrats for being paid there. I'm now convinced that SD is paying. I may check out the forum later in the day to know if I will be able to make posts there. I may even be able to make a round of posting or more depending on how things are in the forum.

I checked out smmdesk after hearing about it on another forum, at first i did not get the part that states the limits, but it is a great forum anyway. One can afford to make ten posts here daily, without breaking sweat which can be fruitful after a long period of time. It is new though, so the payments are expected to be processed fast, which according to reports have been okay. I would put this forum on my list of important forums to make posts.

Its worth taking a look and seeing the earning potential in here indeed. I just hope that admin can continue to make faster payment processing like it seems to be the case at the moment. I will be getting onto the forum later on to see whether I can be active and start posting here.

Is their post rate is really 3 cents? I have convinced to see payment here. Which that will be good if I will also consider this forum sooner or later because, I have also seen this forum somewhere else in a ptp forum but forum community. So, this will be interesting if I will going to it as well.

It can be 34 posts that we can have 1 dollar here to have their minimum payout. I have done glance in the forum looks like they aren't that bad to have many threads here now and I don't think I can create new threads now specifically in the GPT thread.

not really we need to make 34 post for making a dollar.if you make 10 threads and 10 posts in a day then you will earn 0.80$ daily.only you need to post 4 threads next day....there are very less number of threads available in the site so i think no one will feel difficulty in reaching payout here.everyone can make threads easily.

1 thread = 0.05$

1 post = 0.03$

If that is the case,I will start to be active in the forum as from next year,I know that,hyip monitors are not aware about this forum,so there are still chances for me to be creating threads in the hyip section,I will try and see how the ptp section looks,if there is a good activity,I guess I would be making a round of posting in that section