Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

Really disappointing now that even the most trusted local exchangers in our country don't accept payza or stop to have transaction with it. I guess it's quite difficult for me to consider payza in earning online. And yet, I will not going to have good value in payza.

Since a year or two payza is having lot of troubles and members are suffering because of that. Putting in and taking out the money from payza ain't going smooth, so exchangers aren't interested in exchanges which involve with payza, so it's better to move to other payment processor in my opinion. If things get better i will use payza.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so do i, now payza is payment processor that i don't think is worthy, it seems that admin really don't want to make it more interesting for me, so there isn't other choice but to leave them for a while until this thing getting better. if things getting better i will be back to use them

I quoted that thing from CEO of payza Alastair Graham interview with PaidPress, what do you think about it? i think it is right while in other side also wrong, why? because now we can see that they expanded in some country like bangladesh which overlooked but they also abandon other overlooked regions that need them in high risk business like forex or HYIP, and i think you all already know about this.[/font][/color]

I don't mind that they don't allow hyip but why forex since forex is a legit business? I think payza must be specific on their rules to protect its members against scam sites but same time allow members to earn in forex and other potential profitable sites. Theirs many legit online ecurrency and payments processors exchangers who also remove payza in their list because of their new rules.

Even forex legit business,but the risk of that online business still high, so that is why maybe they strict that field, that is so freaking bad actually, and i hope they can change their rules once more, at least for Forex so, this one could become more and more popular in the eyes of ex-users or new users

Payza which was once the most popular and widely used payment processor is slowly losing its popularity. The best thing I like about it is its dispute policy. However it has high fees compared to its competitors like libertyreserve, webmoney which are becoming very popular. Very few Forex brokers accept payza for making financial operations.

Since they have some features like paypal have, that is why this payment processor become more familiar in the eyes of users, but that was their good thing, right now even they still offered something like this. people still don't want to use them since their new terms is bad

Really disappointing now that even the most trusted local exchangers in our country don't accept payza or stop to have transaction with it. I guess it's quite difficult for me to consider payza in earning online. And yet, I will not going to have good value in payza.

It is not a good news here if we can see it. Because the popularity is really important for each Online Money Processor here. If it is not popular, then the exchanger will not keep it too much, because it will not make good money for the local exchanger. And then the value will go down so deep

It is not a good news here if we can see it. Because the popularity is really important for each Online Money Processor here. If it is not popular, then the exchanger will not keep it too much, because it will not make good money for the local exchanger. And then the value will go down so deep

I think payza will get less attention from now, it seems so bad that we cannot use them in their maximum services right now. In Indonesia, Payza still has some popularity but the rate per dollar, is so low. It even reach $8900, and the highest amount is $9300.

How long before new payza owner will going to realize that their policy is killing payza? I hope they will realize that already. because in the long run I know we can end up getting low value of our payza if we going to keep on using payza. That's why until now I don't bother to accept payza. But if payza going to be a popular processor again and try to expand again instead of contracting then I guess its going to be good to be active using this processor again.

@budado, I think they have kind of expecting this to happen, as soon as new policy gets put in place, a large proportion of the flow of money used to come from hyip sites and investment sites, but now that, its gone, seems like in the industry it has gone all quiet and all. Also, after the renaming of the company and introduction, u will realise that bank transfer feature up until now is still not available.

For some countries, not for all countries. I still give them few hope right now since my new earning site still accepted them and if i want to upgrade i must use them, overall i wil try to find a way to earn by payza with a lot of money, but it is not easy many people think, since their popularity is down.

so do i, now payza is payment processor that i don't think is worthy, it seems that admin really don't want to make it more interesting for me, so there isn't other choice but to leave them for a while until this thing getting better. if things getting better i will be back to use them

Sadly that's the big problem in my opinion. I am waiting for payza to get better in service since years but things got bad only, there is nothing that impresses me when it comes to service. Yes they have introduced bank transfer to my country but i have heard many stories that it took more then a month to receive the money, that kind of transaction i would never liked to do.

What service you are talking about? Because, they have here good features such as the security similar to Paypal and also have the way to verify for authenticity and also to withdraw via bank accounts or credit cards. Although, I think you meant here is that more programs will use of payza for online earning.

I Want to ask all the members who use Payza, what is the advantages and shortcomings Payza?

Please let me share it could be a reference for me as I made my account has not been verified Payza but because I am still confused as to whether the account is not verified Payza it can be used directly or not.

Since I have no more transaction in payza since last year I really don't know about its security update. But so far I still do receive some phishing emails for payza even though I don't open my payza account for more than a year now. I don't know if theirs some security problem in payza or if the security features of alertpay is better than payza now. I really don't know. But one thing I know. Payza is not as popular as before but some how its line of activity seems turn to legit. sites.

hm, it is something different with mine, i rarely get something like that in my emails, the latest one that i get 7 months ago, that is a long time and i don't hear any news like that in my mail. Payza is not worthy at the moment, but i hope there will be something that owner of payza come up and change this site as a better site.

I have not received any more updates on my account. So I don't care anyway receive any email or update as I don't think I would have any use for payza. I don't like what they have become. I used to like it but now I just feel it is not a good payment processor anymore.

I don't know what to do with my accounts in payza. I have about 10 verified accounts in here and I end up not using all of it. I do hope I can make good income in payza as well. Its really good to make some profit in payza hoping to have some alternate income rather than just keep on earning via LR and PP. I do hope payza management will realize how important payza is to be an earning processor also.

@budado, I understand why some people need to have multiple payment processor accounts of the same company such as LR, but I really don't undetsand the benefit for you having 10 PZ accounts, which have all be verified. What is the purpose of having so many accounts for yourself? Doesn't this mean that the more you have, even though there may not be funds there, you are more at risk in terms of your account security.

Partially verified not yet submitted of the documents or profile verification. So far, I don't see for budado to still use it since payza is no longer good for many investment programs and also includes the Forex business. Only in GPT and very limited programs.

For me payza still have some benefit, just for the sake of exchanging with the other people in my country that use them, usually i will try to gain about $20, and then try to sold it with cheap and reasonable price for them, even usually i need to wait for 2 weeks to get about 2 or 3 costumers.

That is beneficial for those who will have use of Payza but not many people are using Payza unless there are still many investment programs that accept it or used in other investments like Forex and Stock trading. Still, Payza is not useful for me for now.

That is right, for someone who don't use paypal then paypal is useless for every single of them, but for someone who still can use them in online business like in shopping or merchant then i think that is not a big issue, just by having some balance of payza, they will be happier with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really grateful about alertpay that I don't have any processing fee deduction now, before when I receive any amount they deduct much fees. It's really unfair, some kind of injustice. I am glad I learned about Payza downgrade and upgrade options. So I downgraded my account to personal starter now I don't have much fee.