Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

Has the thread been created. It would be nice to vote about it, if that is what would convince the Admin to introduce the LR option. I expect it to be a straightway voting that would ask for LR to be adopted asap, almost unanimously. I look forward to it.

Well, you can join the forum and go forward to the suggestions area here: http://www.jkke.com/forumdisplay.php/3-Info-amp-Suggestions

Where you need to introduce your proposal and why you need it, then attach voting to this topic and i will accept it to be live for 10 days to collect the required results.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have checked those suggestion of the members, it was really great that the Admin knows about and getting some ideas from its members eventhough the Admin may have its own ideas, but who knows? some members may have some good ideas that the Admin can apply.

Yes monyitomon, i said many times that those who are interested about LR can create a proposal in the suggestions area of the forum here: http://www.jkke.com/forumdisplay.php/3-Info-amp-Suggestions

where you can write what you need and why then attach a vote to your topic and i will host this voting topic for 10 days since its start and if results were 20 unregistered members at least going for this option by registering and voting then i will add this payment option.

get paid already

256946q.jpg

Congratulations for your very fast payment.

Keep up your good work and start spreading your payment proof :)

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I'm just happy to see that payment proof. I would like to make post on the site as well. it's good to know that the admin is able to continue with the good payment.

You are always welcome indieover, i am looking forward for your good activity to return back at Jkke.Com forum as usual.

Don't forget to make use of the different forum offers.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

many people that hope admin could have LR to paid us but not even want to be a member here which make me feel wondering for what they should that thing, i also agree with admin that what he will fullfill the need is member not guest, well overall i am still like this forum and even i cannot make post today but later i will try to make it

many people that hope admin could have LR to paid us but not even want to be a member here which make me feel wondering for what they should that thing, i also agree with admin that what he will fullfill the need is member not guest, well overall i am still like this forum and even i cannot make post today but later i will try to make it

I am glad to hear these wise words from you Trickster, i want to let you know that i respect my members' requests and suggestions, thats why i hosted the voting thread at Jkke.Com regarding adding LR for 10 days of free voting for those who are unregistered in the forum yet.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

And for those who are decrying the absence of LR as a preferred payment processor on JKKE can go on to this thread- http://www.jkke.com/...RESERVE-at-JKKE - and make their votes. The Admin has placed a condition for the votes to be considered, and there is a time limit too.

its good to promote the voting thread, as long as new members join Jkke.Com and vote for LR to be accepted, i will update the status of members who joined, commented and voted then at the end of the voting period, i will post the final result.

Start your work from now to get your desired results at the end.

Best of Luck,

Activity Stream - Jkke-The Best Online Community; Business,Software&Technology

So, when you send a payment to a member there is a fee that's why there are members who want to be paid with their Liberty reserve account so that there wouldn't be any fee and they can enjoy the full amount of their payment request.

There is Payza and Moneybookers to choose or you can select Paypal when you get higher payment than $1, at the same time, there is a voting thread at the forum for those who need LR to be included as one of the verified payment options and i am serious about it so take a look at the voting topic and start promoting it if you really wish that LR be included in the forum soon.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I need a reply from Jkke himself: Early today I visited the forum to cast my vote (supportive of LR as payment processor) but was prompt to register before performing that action. I did my registeration afterwards I decided to visit the poll's section but was not given access to vote. Could any reasons be givem for this?

i am wondering with some member that want LR here but don't want to do vote, it will be good if they also come here and do vote so LR available, this is one of the good way that admin did for his own forum, and if you really like LR it is better to vote it, but i think 20 verified member seems quite hard task to do, how about 10 verified members?@jkke

Guys, we need other members or new members to have their votes in the LR if we want to add it so that there will be more payment methods in the forum and therefore more members will going to be encourage to be more active in the forum in this new feature of the forum.

I think ridd that you can start promoting that offer by creating groups or send the news to your friends via emails/facebook ..etc, its a win-win situation for you since you can earn referral commissions for that work at the same time, you can get LR as one of the accepted payment options in the forum.

I will try to vote later on because when I check the suggestion section in here I didn't see the thread yet so perhaps when I check it again I will see it, so I will try to cast my vote when still have some time later on.

You would need to promote the offer like ridd because voting is counted for those who didn't register at Jkke.Com yet and are going to register.

I need a reply from Jkke himself: Early today I visited the forum to cast my vote (supportive of LR as payment processor) but was prompt to register before performing that action. I did my registeration afterwards I decided to visit the poll's section but was not given access to vote. Could any reasons be givem for this?

Dear Ofejiro,

To vote on Polls at Jkke.Com forum, you need to have at least 5 posts in the forum with no spam for sure and as a requirement in the voting topic here: http://www.jkke.com/...RESERVE-at-JKKE

You need to be a verified member to get your vote counted. I.E. having no less than 15 posts by the end of the voting.

i am wondering with some member that want LR here but don't want to do vote, it will be good if they also come here and do vote so LR available, this is one of the good way that admin did for his own forum, and if you really like LR it is better to vote it, but i think 20 verified member seems quite hard task to do, how about 10 verified members?@jkke

Dear Trickster, if you along with just 4 active Jkke.Com members promoted the voting topic using emails, facebook, forums and websites then i am sure than 20 verified members is a very eask task to be reached if you guys are serious about getting LR accepted.

Kind Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I think I can only promote better in forum community not really in social networking sites. I don't use it to promote but I can get for sure the interest of others who have the common interest which is to earn in the forums or online. So, I still wait for that forum to be online so, I can promote the forum well.