Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I will be making another 10 posts for the day and hope to reach minimum payout amount soon since I havent been paid out by the forum before. I havent checked to see how many members have now been paid out by the forum but I surely do so when I get to the forum later on to make my posts.

You are welcome tirus to be active at Jkke.Com at any time, hopefully that you prioritize it as one of your regularly posting forums on daily basis.

You can check the payment proofs section to see that all members were paid in timely manner faster than any other forum.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I remember you were the only one that received it. Maybe other members are not aware of the offer which is why they have not taken up on it. I saw you took advantage of it when you came across it and earned in the process. For now I am just expecting to earn from my posting contribution since I was already registered by the time it came out.

Failure to connect server that's why I'm getting always in JKKe. I don't know the reason but the forum is probably down. So far, yes, the others are probably did not have seen it but then, I'm sure that the admin really did well to have manage the forum offer in different forums and I even posted my payment proof for that.

I am also trying to access the forum now and cant seem to open it up as its appears to be currently down. Hopefully this is a temporary thing and the forum will be back in working order in no time at all. I still havent earned from the forum although I believe that in the next week I would have enough points to cashout.

Well I dont really know what the post rate is like here its like its two or three cent so there is no alternative about that here what I think is that we need to continue posting here and make some good dedication to work on the forum as well.

Kindly check this topic: http://www.jkke.com/showthread.php?1...-To-Post-Offer

And you will get all details about the forum paid to post offer. :)

2 cents if you read it I guess you have been posting in other jkke threads but you did not read the first post also. Anyways, I wonder if the offer of the admin already completed I guess it is not yet since I did not see others have received a payment or talked about it.

Actually, its you only who took the advantage of that offer.

As far as I remember you were the only one that received it. Maybe other members are not aware of the offer which is why they have not taken up on it. I saw you took advantage of it when you came across it and earned in the process. For now I am just expecting to earn from my posting contribution since I was already registered by the time it came out.

Hopefully, you can be active at the forum for you to earn for your contributions ;)

It is now accessible and I see they have major changes in the forum appearance. I'm quite happy that admin made some time to change the forum for the betterment. And so far, I will try this afternoon if I can make 10 posts again and then, by next week will be my payout request.

I an happy that you love the current design of the forum, hoefully you become an active member there.

I have noticed that the admin is not active in making updates in different forums so I just hope that the admin would make updates soon. Because I just so used to see admin communicating with the members almost daily. So anyway I would try to check out the site later on as well

I am here and doing updates as soon as possible, you see i am multi-tasking to reply on you guys in different forums.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

It is now accessible and I see they have major changes in the forum appearance. I'm quite happy that admin made some time to change the forum for the betterment. And so far, I will try this afternoon if I can make 10 posts again and then, by next week will be my payout request.

It is indeed a welcome change to have a new forum script because it does add some freshness to the forum. I also havent been active in a while due to my offline activities and priorities but I will try to see if I can earn in here for this week. I am yet to earn from the forum for the first time since I never reached target.

I already missed out on one day of posting but I will be sure to post again today on the forum. It would be good if you can also post on the site because more activities would surely make it easy to post and improve activities in here. I saw that I have 30 posts on the site now so I will just keep posting for now since admin mentioned that there is no maximum payout amount.

I just check the forum for sure the minimum cashout is very affordable and we can easyly reach it within a short period of time and they only allow 10post as the paid ones per day but unlimiteda posting which means that others post will not be counted afted 10.

Yes, the minimum amount to cashout is really quite low at 50 posts and you can achieve this by just making 10 posts in 5 days. You will only be compensated for your first 10 posts and 3 threads daily in here although admin does advice to make more than that to get the activities going on the forum as well.

The new look really motivated me to resume my lost activity in the site. I've begun full activities in JKKE since yesterday and I kind of enjoyed it even though the activity was low. It will be nice if more posters can get involved in posting in JKKE so the forum can have good activities.

I am glad to hear this news that you love the current style of Jkke.Com Forum, hopefully this encourages you to increase your activities at the forum.

I have just made five post nso that's enough for me. Tomorrow I would just continue posting more as I just am too busy with a lot of forums but I would try to improve my activity on this site as well as much as possible. So I would try maybe ten post next time if I would have more time.

You are a regular active poster at different forums so hopefully you can maximize your presence and posting activities at Jkke.Com Forum.

I already missed out on one day of posting but I will be sure to post again today on the forum. It would be good if you can also post on the site because more activities would surely make it easy to post and improve activities in here. I saw that I have 30 posts on the site now so I will just keep posting for now since admin mentioned that there is no maximum payout amount.

its great tirus that you read my announcements well, so you are right but you didn't do the required task from you as per the notification you recieved so hopefully you take care from this!

I see already that admin is back as well as seen a member got paid as well. I will just try to have daily posting here as I just need here like 50 posts in a week to reach for payout and I will begin my activity again today and let's see where I can make posting.

your activities are abit low in the forum nowadays, i wonder why so hopefully you can return back and be active as much as you are in the other forums- especially when you get paid here almost instantly.

I just check the forum for sure the minimum cashout is very affordable and we can easyly reach it within a short period of time and they only allow 10post as the paid ones per day but unlimiteda posting which means that others post will not be counted afted 10.

yes rexway, the minimum amount is easy to be reached and also the payment process is done within minutes so you get paid faster than any other forum.

By the way, are you a member yet at Jkke.Com?

I don't really understand something about the daily post limit; the daily post limit is 10 and we can make more than 10posts per day but if a poster exceeds the daily post limit, will his post still count? I also want to know the minimum payout.

Glucoseguy, i have explained about this issue many times.

you can make whatever number of post per day you wish as long as you are going to add quality posts and topics, as this will help you well when you request for payment in case you have some posts that aren't qualified for payment.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I will be trying to make many posts in here. Really I just made few posts in total in the forum. That's why I already decided to have here daily posting and hoping that it will be as planned and I will not fail my activity here. I just think that having 10 posts will be enough.

Actually, i don't see that this kind of low activity is to be expected from a very active member like you who actively post in thousands of posts at different forums.

Hopefully, you can increase your activity abit in the forum as this will help you getting more advantages than others.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Glucoseguy, i have explained about this issue many times.

you can make whatever number of post per day you wish as long as you are going to add quality posts and topics, as this will help you well when you request for payment in case you have some posts that aren't qualified for payment.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot Admin. I have seen your reply to my post in other PTP forums as well as this one. I now understand very well your explanation. I think I have made 9posts in JKKE today and I hope to make more later in the day depending on how my offline and online activities turn out to be.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot Admin. I have seen your reply to my post in other PTP forums as well as this one. I now understand very well your explanation. I think I have made 9posts in JKKE today and I hope to make more later in the day depending on how my offline and online activities turn out to be.

As i said to you, you are welcome to post as many quality posts as you wish, so don't make just 10 posts per day, also make posts in the general discussions and entertainment topics, you are also free to create threads yourself.

Finally, don't make your whole posts in just 2 or 3 sections of the forum.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I just check the site template is new and look good. Theirs also some new threads in here. But its seems old threads still open and I still see some nuisance thread open. I hope this threads be removed and just keep the good threads open. Same time its good if theirs some contest or encouragement to make members open new threads so that they will be opening new threads. So in short remove the old inactive and nuisance threads and then add new paying threads.

I just check the site template is new and look good. Theirs also some new threads in here. But its seems old threads still open and I still see some nuisance thread open. I hope this threads be removed and just keep the good threads open. Same time its good if theirs some contest or encouragement to make members open new threads so that they will be opening new threads. So in short remove the old inactive and nuisance threads and then add new paying threads.

I would like to thank you for your review about Jkke.Com

Regarding new topics, i always encourage members to create new topics not to be just replying to certain topics in the paid to post section, also when i find a program that is closed or turned to scam, i directly move it to the scam/closed folder: http://www.jkke.com/forumdisplay.php?31-Scam-amp-Fraud-Activites

If you find any program that is closed/turned to scam, just let me know and i will move it there.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com