Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex can take any place, either part time or full time. It really doesn't matter what the trader trades for but the most important thing is the knowledge he has about Forex and of which he is ready to utilize in other to make profit. Trading in Forex as a part time job seems to be the rave for most people.

• 2 weeks later...

full time or part time same actually. the thing which make it different is the way traders analyze the market. if traders spend little time but implement correct method, they'll able to handle complexities appropriately. able to gain good result on trading and even in high amount. if they are has high capital on trading account.

actually it is not necessary to trade full-time job.

my friends worker, and he can trade without taking time

just my opinion

yes, we do not to be a full time trader in forex trading to get profit. As long as we want to improve our trading skills, we will be able to maximize what have been provide by broker. I also try to improve my trading skill, maximize market news from TenkoFx to know about market update. It will help us when making analysis.

Forex Trading time is 5 day x 24h, start from Sunday 5 pm EST (10:00 pm GMT) - closes on Friday 5 pm. you need rest if you tired, never force you self! in tired conditions body, mind also tired so you concentration and mind focus go to low level. . 

if we want to make forex as a full-time job then we need to have the skills and knowledge of good trading. Forex is a business that has a very high risk. So to be successful in this business, we need to have skills and knowledge. So that we can get consistent profit

It's known that full-time trader usually have better skill rather than others, which already think that trading become the part of their life or as their jobs, and if they truly want to make forex as their main job I think they should have good skill and the only way to attain that kind of skill people need to have more experience in trading aside from talent.

every trader has an opportunity to make forex trading for a living. But it's not an easy thing to do. given the very high risk of forex. If you want to trade for living then we have to get a consistent profit. With a consistent profit then we can meet everyday life.

if we can get a consistent profit forex then we can make it work anyway. But getting consistent pofit not easy. We should have a lot of knowledge and trading skills well. I for now, just to make forex as a part-time job.

yes, get a consistent profit is not very easy. we must have the skills and experience. but if we are willing to work hard then we can get a consistent profit from forex. for that, we have to work hard to get consistent profit

Forex can be used as a full-time job if we have the skills and experience of trading. since forex has a very high risk, then no trading skills and experience will only make us suffer losses. So it is not easy for us to be able to make forex as a full-time job

• 2 weeks later...

If I can earn 500 dollars a month to 1,000 dollars a month then I will say I can do full time in forex trading. But right now I can only earn limited funds and this is the main reason why I have hard time earning in forex right now. I do need at least 10,000 dollars trading capital and I only have 3,000 dollars more or less. I'm still 7,000 dollars shy to my trading capital goal.

I think every one want to success in forex trading but we know that it's not easy. We will be able to make forex as full time job if we have make profit consistently here, like PAMM manager.TenkoFx also provide it and i also try to maximize my skills because i want to be a PAMM manager too.

If you don't have any job then why not call forex trading as your full time job? I do know that I do make some good profit in forex trading and I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a good earner. Eventually we can all become a successful forex trader. I'm so sure that we are in here to make some good money once we do know how to trade.